The Master Gene Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam was attractive, she wouldn't have been a candidate for his powers if she wasn't, but she was nothing compared to Samantha. Of course that was the week his powers finally activated, claiming Miriam as his slave instead. Without the ability to either control his activation or activate a second time, he'd been forced to settle for Miriam.

But now, things were different. Now he didn't have to settle for anything less than perfection.

After gently waving Laura away, Jebediah finally got all his things together. Now it was time for the last bit. After carefully checking to make sure Laura wasn't keeping an eye on him, Jebediah moved quickly. He grabbed the vial from its hiding place in his carry on bag and got to work.

Unlike Ben who worked fast and loose, Jebediah preferred a more careful setup. The vial in this case was made of plastic, with a weakness carefully carved into it. It had taken him several attempts to put this weakness in without breaking the vial itself, but it was worth it. Now that it was placed under his jacket, a simple slap to his arm would open the vial and drench his arm, but without revealing what he'd done or cutting himself open either. Now he was ready.

He grabbed his suitcases and began to head towards the door. As soon as he left his room, Laura saw him and quickly moved to help him with his luggage. Inwardly Jebediah chuckled at this. She was already acting like the perfect slave for him, despite still being enslaved to his coward of a son. Well soon she won't be wasted on him, she'll have a proper Master, one who knows how to properly rule over her.

As he headed out the door he could see the minivan waiting in the driveway. It took only a few minutes to get his things in the back. As he closed the trunk he turned and looked over one more time at Laura. "It's been good to have you," she told him.

"Oh don't be so coy. I'm sure you'll be thrilled to finally have some alone time with my son once I'm gone."

Laura gave him a subtle smirk. "Well I won't deny that."

Jebediah just laughed and gave her a big hug. As he reached around to grab hold of her, he slapped his arm, releasing the chemicals.

As he started to feel the burning sensation he took a brief moment to relish in his victory. With this, she would now be his...

JONATHAN'S POV

Jonathan was in a meeting when it happened. The meeting itself was fairly boring. It was one of those weekly meetings they have in order to make sure that everyone knows what everyone else is doing. In theory this was done to make sure everyone was on the same page and all working towards the same end. In practice it meant that every week he'd have to hear the same status reports over and over again.

Personally if it was up to him, they'd just put a status chart on an open server and just have everyone update it whenever something new was done. Then he could just check it whenever he needed to know what some other department was doing.

But of course it wasn't up to him. So instead he had to spend an hour every week in the same boring meeting room, listening to the same boring status reports.

And now it was his turn. Making sure to keep his face neutral, he got up off his chair and moved to the whiteboard so he could give his status report, which was long, complicated and basically boiled down to, everything is fine, we're moving ahead at the same rate we were last week.

Standing in front of everyone he took a deep breath and began his report.

PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan screamed and grabbed his head as he fell to the ground. Deep inside he could feel something trying to tear itself away from him. He didn't know what it was but instinctively he knew that if whatever it was broke, he would lose everything.

So he held on tight to it, even as it felt like his head was exploding. He held, even as blood began to drip from his nose and eyes. He held, even as darkness began to fold in around him and consciousness began to slip away from him.

As the rest of his co-workers jumped out of their chairs and began to panic, not knowing what to do, Jonathan blacked out.

But even unconscious, somehow, he still held.

12