The Master of Time and Space

Story Info
Joe returns and meets a mysterious stranger.
1.7k words
4.26
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timetale
timetale
167 Followers

A continuation of the beginning of stopping time

It has been about two months since the police tried to arrest me for fucking my neighbor and I left behind my old life in a blaze of glory. The media still sometimes bring up the mass orgy that I started and speculate on how it started. See, none of the participants have any idea how it started and swear they did not willingly participate.

Then there was the fun I had with the local police that had come to arrest me simply for fucking my neighbor. Hey, it is not my fault she has a smoking hot body. It would almost be an insult to her if I didn't sample her wares, considering my powers.

Anyways, I had been back to my house a few times since then to check on things and make sure I took anything I wanted to keep. Each time, I couldn't resist the temptation to force myself on one of the female FBI agents stationed there; the FBI had taken a keen interest in me since that day.

Considering the FBI was there, they were certainly taking things seriously and must have also taken it seriously when the female agents started telling them about how it kept happening that one second they are fine and the next second they are having an orgasm while there is somehow cum inside them. I say that since the female agents, only a few days after I started doing this, stopped showing up and it was only male agents.

Well, that won't do. I find myself at the local FBI office today to show them what happens when you mess with a Master of Time and Space. I make sure to walk into the building while visible and walk to a female agent to let her know I am here to see the bosses. Seeing as I am untouchable now, I hardly wear clothes anymore and am already naked, my dick standing in anticipation of what is coming.

The agent's eyes open wide when she no doubt realizes who I am, so I make myself invisible and see her startled expression at my sudden disappearance, while her mouth is open in surprise.

I take advantage of this and stop time. Moving her down to her knees, I proceed to fuck her face and cum in her mouth three times. When I back up, still invisible, and restart time, she proceeds to shake in orgasm while she falls to her hands and knees while spitting copious amounts of my cum on the floor.

Now that I have announced myself and the building is abuzz with agents looking for me, I head upstairs looking for some of the big wigs to punish for going after me.

I walk into an office labeled as the director's office and lay my eyes on the stunning woman standing in front of me. She clearly works out, considering her taut frame, and has some generous tits.

They look too restricted in her shirt, though, so I freeze time and relieve her of both that and her bra. When I restart time, she screams into the phone: "Fuck!! He's in my office!"

"I'm about to be in you," I say aloud. Considering I am invisible at this time, she frantically looks around the room trying to find me.

"Agatha, get out of there," I can hear someone yelling over the phone. What kind of name is Agatha? Was she born in the early 1900s? No matter, as long as her body is hot, which it fucking is, it doesn't matter.

I am about to freeze time but find that time freezes on its own. What the hell is going on? Agatha is frozen in mid-stride as she is running out the door. Shrugging, I walk over and start to undress her.

"Your powers won't work in here," I hear someone say. A beautiful woman steps literally through the wall and looks at me with a big shit-eating grin. My eyes automatically scan her and I find myself admiring her body. She clearly takes pride in her appearance and works out, though she still has curves in all the right places and some impressive tits.

"Hey, eyes up here, mister," she says while pointing to her face, catching me staring. I look up and she clearly sees the confused look on my face as I wonder how she is moving right now. "I am actually Agatha and the REAL head of the FBI. This is just a patsy. I caught wind of you a few months ago and have been tracking you ever since," she explains. "See, us time-stoppers leave a trace behind every time we stop time."

"When I started sensing that someone new was stopping time, I started to follow the trails you left and it led me here. I have been stopping time for hundreds of years. Doing so seems to have made me stop aging. Seems that by stopping the world's time so much that I stopped my own time. I'm sure you can see why the FBI would want someone with my experience and knowledge."

"Anyways, I've never come across a male time-stopper before and have been mortified while watching you. I have to say, you are one sadistic fucker. I mean, where do you get off thinking it is okay to rape all of these women? Do you not consider the ramifications on their lives?"

Finally getting my voice back after the shock of finding another time-stopper, I reply. "I don't know who you think you are, but considering I have the ability to stop time, I don't see anything wrong with fucking any woman I want. I am basically a god and now you're telling me I am going to live forever."

"If you think about it, all the women I have fucked are blessed to have felt the pleasure that a true god can give them. Not to mention the life I must have brought into the world. I mean, with the thousands of women I have fucked, odds are that a good portion of them got pregnant. As far as they are concerned, it must have been an immaculate conception."

Looking at me with disgust in her face, she says "there are rules to this. You can't just go around fucking and impregnating whomever you want. It's complete anarchy! Show some fucking restraint!"

"Restraint is no longer something I have to consider. It is beneath me." With that, I turn invisible and move to another part of the room than where I was.

"Well, that is new," she says as she runs to where I was and finds I am no longer there. When she does this, I run into her and tackle her to the ground while she is screaming at me: "motherfucker, you are going to pay for this. You are done. I am going to end you. You are fucking DONE."

"You are right about the fucking part, I say. I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk. You are nothing but my cum-slut now." As I am saying this, I am in the process of tying her arms and legs splayed open as she struggles valiantly but ultimately pointlessly.

"No, please! You don't have to do this!"

"Of course I don't HAVE to, but I haven't sampled a time-stopper's pussy yet. I wonder if it feels any different than the pussies I have sampled so far. Only one way to find out."

I rip her clothes off. As I am kneeling down to start eating her out, I hear her begging me to stop. "No no no no no. Please! I'll let you leave here and won't stop you or look for you again! We don't know what will happen if two time-stoppers have sex!"

"Well, I guess we'll find out," I say. I start licking her pussy and her clit while she starts moaning and bucking her hips. Her sweet pussy reminds me of velvet as I see she is starting to cream.

Her pussy is all ready for me, so I enter her and begin pounding, sheathing myself fully inside her. It is then that I notice time starting and stopping on its own. The fake FBI director must be really freaking out, as she is only seeing my fucking of Agatha in quick bursts while time is starting and stopping and starting uncontrollably.

It seems Agatha may have had a point on two time-stoppers playing hide the sausage. This is only in the back of my mind while I shoot a full load into her. She is shaking but cumming so hard she can't even make any sound out of her mouth except long guttural moans.

I pull out of her and she collapses on the floor, still shaking post orgasm while drooling on the floor. After a while, she gets up and covers her breasts and cunt in modesty. "You are going to pay for that," she says.

Her eyes then go wide while her mouth drops open. "What did you just do," she says. "I can't stop time!" At the same time she is saying this, she is visibly aging to reflect the long years she has lived.

"You're gonna pay," she says. I somehow know that I can do it and I teleport out of the FBI building to a nearby field. Smiling to myself, I walk away and contemplate what I should do next.

Postscript:

Agatha, now looking like an elderly woman, is sitting in a room surrounded by three other women, all of them looking to be in their twenties with breathtaking bodies and ample breasts. Agatha is crying uncontrollably and muttering about "losing my powers."

One of the women, a striking Asian woman with a slim figure and large but proportional tits, says gently, "Agatha, tell us again what happened. We need to know every detail if we are going to figure out how to fix this and punish this barbarian.

I know it has been a long time since I last submitted a story but I have had a lot going on. I am not sure where this part of the story will or won't go but this has been swimming around in my head for a while.

timetale
timetale
167 Followers