All Comments on 'The Master Piece Ch. 04'

by SpoiledRedhead

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Nice Scene

This formalizes some of the "rules" between the two. It also introduces some dramatic tension. Something this story has lacked. Questions that linger and lead us into the next chapter. What will her punishments be? Will she have to perform for her "Daddy" and his friends? Will she be required to sexually service them as well? And just what instructions are in the envelope?

A bit of confusion. I know that two people can have the same name. And "James" is a common name. But I believe the Master in this story is already, "James," and now we've introduced a friend named, "James," too. That could quickly get confusing. If they are both in the story, let one of them be, "Jimmy," from now on.

Will the Redhead be submissive to both her Daddy and his friends? Will his friends also be submissive to him? Will Daddy have his friends suck him? How will The Redhead react? Will she be shocked? Jealous? Excited? All three?

Will the Redhead be asked to invite any of her girlfriends into their growing intimate circle? And would those friends be Dominant, submissive, switch; or just kept in the dark as to the couple's D/s relationship and games, and just join them for a "Vanilla" Threesome"?

This episode really opens up the dramatic possibilities for this series moving into the future!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous