All Comments on 'The Master Swim Team Vol. 02 Ch. 04'

by cubscou88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another fantastic entry. You simply don’t miss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice what a terrible thing to say. Means ok not very good not interested unless i am unable to find anyone else. Bill wants a relationship so much. Closet married man wants you tell him how much you want them and they mean more to you than just some sex. That you care for them and appreciate them. In real life you would have breed him. Need to develop a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So HOT need next chapter!!!!!@

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need next chapter!!!! Does Bill become active with gay sex with many men and his son come back to have sex with more older men or do father and son share men at group sex. Please continue as promised when it says coninued. So HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue want to know how the father is doing on his new gay life and his son's experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercubscou88@cubscou88
Just a young bi guy looking to share some stories. Hope you like them. If you do like the stories (or even if you don't), please send comments through the feedback feature. I can't give a response the other way.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES