The Master Swim Team Vol. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, I'm counting on it," Geoff replied, tightening his grip on Bill's manhood.

"Can you help me out with the glasses, please?" Bill asked helplessly. "If we're going to do this, I'd like to be able to see you, too."

"Oh, all right. Be right back."

And with that, Bill felt the hand leave his goods as Geoff disappeared once more beneath the water. The warmth went away, but he knew he'd soon feel it again. He took the opportunity to throw back half of his whiskey.

When he re-emerged, Geoff had the glasses in his hands. He opened them and placed them on Bill's face. "Aha! There he is," Bill joked. He knew it was cheesy but the dad in him couldn't resist. Looking back at him were those eyes. "Has anyone ever told you that you have the most striking blue eyes? I've never seen anything like them before. They remind me of that day. The sea and the sky and, well, you."

Geoff wasn't used to something so personal from another guy. He was close with all of his friends, sure, but that was about the friendship, the camaraderie, the sex. None of the guys were looking him in the eyes and paying him compliments. That was something Maggie might do, but his friends, no way. And yet, something about the way that Bill had said it, that innocent, otherworldly manner that was unlike anything he'd experienced. "John was right about you. You are different from the rest of us."

"Huh?" Bill took a step back. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Not at all," Geoff answered, taking a step forward, closing the gap between them again until their bellies touched beneath the water. "I kind of like you, Bill," he said. Bill could feel the other man's breath on his face as his back bumped against the side of the pool. "I was prepared not to when we first met. Your being there that day caught me a bit off guard. After all, I'd only ever heard the negative side of your split with John. But I was wrong. There's something about you that is different from the rest of us. And maybe that's just what I'm looking for."

The grin on Bill's face was all Geoff needed to tell him it was okay to lean forward and kiss him. When their lips met, the warmth was back, and he was transported back to that day on the boat. Geoff had been a complete stranger then--in many ways, he still was--but there was a growing familiarity with the man that put Bill at ease. And as he stood there pinned against the wall by Geoff's smooth belly, the other man's tongue pressing into his mouth, Bill surrendered to him.

His hand reached forward and grabbed Geoff's hard cock. Though Geoff was not the biggest man around, his rod was more than enough to fill Bill's hand, and he slowly began to tug at it beneath the water. As he stroked, Geoff leaned in further, pressing their bodies together and the air out of him. Bill breathed hard as their tongues waged war on one another. His heart raced and his cock stiffened. It was intoxicating. Freeing in a way that he couldn't fully comprehend. Slipping his cock into the mix, he touched tips against Geoff's and double jacked the two appendages at the same time.

"Ohhh..." Geoff moaned off to the side. He, too, had been looking forward to this for some time. "I want you, Bill," he said quietly.

"How?" Bill replied, anxious to know if it would be the same as last time.

"Come."

He led Bill over to the steps and walked up them, leaving Bill standing in the water below. When he was just far enough up that all but his feet were out of the water, he sat down, his erection pointing straight out toward Bill. He looked down on the man and admired him--the way his round belly and torso were covered in hair, matted down and wet. It was all so different from his smooth façade. "I think we skipped this part last time," Geoff said with a smirk.

"Then we better get to it," Bill replied.

Leaning forward, he reached for Geoff's cock once more. It was sitting there, floating on the surface, held up by the man's buoyant balls. He tapped it, dunking it beneath the surface and watching it bounce back to attention as if it were nothing more than a plaything--his plaything. Wrapping his hand around it, he gave the shaft a tug. Even in its aroused state, Geoff's foreskin slid effortlessly over the cock. Bill was not used to holding an uncircumcised penis, so the sensation was as curious and novel as it was stimulating. He stroked it slowly, watching intently as the skin slid up and down, the scrotum floating up and down with it.

It was mesmerizing.

After he had played for a bit, he knew what he wanted next. He lowered himself down and wrapped his lips around the head. He circled his tongue around it, feeling every bit of it. It was soft, smooth even, protected in a way only foreskin can protect. Next, he took more of it, forcing the swollen cock as deep into his mouth as he could. In his relative inexperience, this was not that far; thankfully, Geoff was not huge, and he was able to go deep enough to touch his nose against his pubic skin. Once he reached that point, he pulled back.

Bill began sucking hard and fast. He knew he wouldn't last long before his jaw would start hurting, but he wanted to prove to Geoff he could do this and that he was worth the man's time. However, this effort didn't last long. Geoff could sense what was going on, and he put a stop to it early. "Relax," he said. "You're trying too hard."

Bill let the dick fall from his mouth, feeling a bit like a failure.

"Why don't you focus on the head a bit?" Geoff advised. "Right on the underside."

I can do that, Bill thought. Without responding, he slid the meat back into his mouth, but stopped short of the whole thing. Instead, he took just a third, just enough for his tongue to wriggle itself along the underside of the cock.

"There you go," Geoff encouraged him. "That's more like it."

The words heartened Bill. His time with John had seen him taking charge of a man that was used to taking charge himself. That's the only role he'd ever had. But with that a thing in the past, he wanted to explore more of this side of himself. If that meant being more subservient to Geoff, then that's what he'd do.

This went on for several minutes but, shortly after Geoff started to moan, he put an end to the whole thing. "Come here," he said, and Bill stepped up enough to be pulled into a kiss. It wasn't a particularly comfortable position for either of them, laying on the steps, but neither cared much. Their wet, slippery bodies smushed against one another, and they shared a passionate kiss.

"May I take you again?" Geoff asked.

The question caught Bill off guard. It was far more polite than he was used to. He and Mary didn't speak much when they had sex--it was much more of a hop on, fuck, get off scenario--and his times with John saw him giving commands. It was strange, but he'd been fantasizing about little else since it had happened the last time. He wanted nothing more in that moment to feel Geoff inside him again.

He stood up, no doubt letting Geoff recover from his massive weight. Extending a hand, he helped Geoff back to his feet, and then immediately kneeled down on the steps, extending his ass out in the other man's direction.

"Eager, are we?" Geoff questioned gleefully. "I seem to recall some resistance last time."

"That was before I had been acquainted with The Almighty Geoff."

Geoff burst out in laughter. "Did you just give my penis nickname?"

Bill turned back and looked over his shoulder. "You don't like it?"

"Like it? I love it! The Almighty Geoff. Wait till my wife hears that one... Now, where were we?"

He gazed down upon Bill's backside. The entire frontside of the man was covered in the most delightful silver fur, but the backside was as smooth as could be. It was so white it was almost blinding, but the two large, round cheeks were perfectly proportioned, the crack splitting just enough to entice, and a full, hairy nutsack dangled tantalizingly between the legs. Geoff took a deep breath and dove right in.

The sensation of being rimmed rushed back into his mind, and his hole opened to let the old man in. It sent shockwaves through him, reminding him how pleasurable it had been to explore an area he had locked away for the entirety of his adult life. He was glad he was already on his knees, or he might have collapsed in ecstasy.

Geoff could sense all of this. If there was one skill he had in life that set him apart from everyone else, it was his ability to tongue any hole on the human body. He loved all of them the same, so long as they brought the other person immense pleasure. And Bill's reaction to his touch was exactly what he was hoping for. He slid his tongue deep inside, then pulled it back and poked a few times quickly, while squeezing the two ass cheeks in his hands. His tongue began to flick faster, almost vibrating against the hole, as he moistened it with everything he had.

Bill squirmed, his back starting to arch. He had never known a simple tongue could do so much. With each lap of the tongue, he felt himself get harder. Pre-cum oozed from his dick, mixing with the pool water as he leaned further forward. Without expecting it, he let out a terribly loud groan.

Satisfied with what he'd accomplished, Geoff stood up and placed his cock next to the worked-over hole. He spat in his hand and wiped the saliva over his cock, lubing it up, then worked it into the ass. There was a bit more resistance this time, but that was to be expected. As much as Bill wanted this, the lack of proper lube made things a bit trickier to get in. But Bill was a good sport about it and, after a bit of hip shaking, Geoff managed to slide the rest of the way in.

For the first time in weeks, Bill felt full again. It was a feeling he was quite beginning to enjoy, even if he wasn't too fond of the entry process. The repeated rub against his prostate sent a pleasurable pain through his system, and the rhythmic in-and-out of Geoff's thrusts relaxed him. He shut his eyes and just took it all in.

At first, Geoff held tightly onto Bill's hips as he fucked, but as he felt the other man relax more, he leaned down and wrapped himself as much as possible around him. His hands found their way to Bill's meaty pecs and gave them a squeeze. This caused Bill to groan again, which only turned Geoff on more. Knowing he had brought Bill such satisfaction, he knew his job was done. He slid out of the hole and gave his dick a few strokes before shooting a stringy rope of cum on Bill's backside.

"Fuck," he sighed.

Bill looked back over his shoulder, one eye still closed as if he were squinting in the sunlight. "Is that it?" he asked, as if he weren't about to collapse.

Geoff squeezed another dribble of cum out of his cock and wiped it on his leg. "Not quite." He pushed Bill's leg just enough to get the man to turn over. Once he was sitting on a step, Geoff took Bill in his mouth for the first time. There didn't need to be anything special about the blowjob Geoff gave him. Bill was so desperate for attention to his cock, he exploded a rather large load in seconds.

"Was that too quick?" he asked, as he looked down at Geoff, cum oozing slightly out of his mouth.

"Not at all. I could tell you needed that."

"You have no idea," Bill replied.

"You're right about that, and hopefully I never know the feeling." Then, without even thinking about it, he asked, "You want to stay the night?"

Once again, Bill was caught off guard. He wanted to say he'd love to, but the reality of his situation told him it wasn't meant to be. "I better not," he said.

"Oh," was all Geoff said. He hadn't expected that.

Bill could see the disappointment in his face. "I'd love to; really, I would. But Mary is expecting me back, and it's just--"

"I understand."

"You do?"

"More than you know..."

* * * * *

Bill found the pieces of clothing he'd cast aside during his epiphany early and made himself presentable. Geoff did nothing of the sort, seeing Bill to the door in nothing but those glasses that framed those baby blues so nicely.

"This night was everything I hoped it would be," Bill told him. "But, if I'm being honest, I didn't expect it to turn out this way."

"It was... nice," Geoff responded.

"Just nice?" Bill asked. He had thought it had been much better than nice.

Geoff chuckled. "Believe me, nice is exactly what I needed."

"Oh," Bill replied with an innocent smile. "Does that mean you might want to get together again sometime?"

"I'd like that. I'd like that very much." He leaned in and gave Bill a kiss. "Goodnight, Bill."

As he turned and went inside, Bill stood there. He had just been kissed on a porch where all the world could see, and he didn't care. The thought didn't even cross his mind. For he had been kissed by Geoff and, for once, the world felt right.

To be continued...

12