All Comments on 'The Masturbation Couch'

by billtomlin60

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Intense! This story just builds and builds until the hot climax, which I shared by cumming with the guy. Wish I had been to a party with a masturbation couch. The exhibitionist in me would want to try it. Thank you for a very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

This story is truly amazing 😍

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015about 3 years ago
Great idea, great story!

Nicely built up. Every male ready will identify with the narrator’s slowly growing craving to masturbate. Reminds me of some of the wild parties of my student days!

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago
Oh so hot!

Oh so hot! Felt like I was inside the brain of the guy getting caught up in wanting to masturbate no matter who was watching. Great story!

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the nice comments, I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fun and hot

This story represents a fantasy of mine as well to be watched by willing voyeurs who love what they are watching as you masturbate for them... like they love your cock like you do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, I'd say more but I have to go and have a wank right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot! I would love to be watched while jerking off. If it was me, i would have stayed to see the next round of masturbators. More like this please.

billtomlin60billtomlin60almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments all, I appreciate it. I think one reason this story resonates with chronic masturbators like myself so much is because of the 'damn the torpedos, full speed ahead' mentality. As our libido increases, our need to masturbate, even in exposed (ie, dangerous) situations makes it all that much hotter. For this story, having strangers watch the masturbation, perhaps casting judgement, or perhaps even being jealous is all part of the rush. Anyway, thanks again for the nice comments and glad it got a 'rise' out of you! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was great- I'd definitely be interested in reading more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbilltomlin60@billtomlin60
Hi there! I am a published author of a 'normal' book, as well as an author of several erotic books on Amazon. I'm experimenting with a new type of serial experience with my latest work, The Reluctant Cuck which is an Amazon Kindle Vella series, be sure to check it out! I like...