The Mating Game Ch. 05

Story Info
Fucks for Bucks, Round Two: Fellatio Facial Fiesta.
2.7k words
4.63
4.1k
6
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You may enjoy this story more if you've read the preceding chapters, but to summarize: it's the early 2040s, and Paul and Dianne are one of 60 couples competing in the X-rated Reality TV series 'Fucks for Bucks'. They've survived the first round: this is the second round.

Comments welcome, as always. All characters are 18 or over.

The Mating Game

Chapter 5

by Kris Cherita

Paul walked onto the soundstage with the rest of the men from his shift, to see nine women kneeling on a row of cushions -- all of them strangers to him, except for Gigi (named for her jiggly 34GG bust), and most of them naked except for shoes or boots. The rules allowed the women to wear clothing as long as their faces, nipples, assholes and cunts were visible and accessible at all times, but few of them bothered. A pretty intern in a revealing parody of a French maid's outfit escorted the men into a line behind the women, who were ordered to turn around to face them. "Right," said Kyle, "you dudes may have noticed that your partners aren't here, this time. You may also have noticed that there are more women than men; well, there's a reason for that. When the music starts, pick a woman from the line and go up to her, and at my signal, she will give you the best blowjob she can just with her mouth - no using her hands, her tits, anything else, and that goes for you too, no grabbing her ears or pulling her hair or any of that shit. Hands behind your backs if you think that's going to be a problem. Then, when you feel you're about to come, pull out and give her a facial. Ladies, if the guy starts jizzing in your mouth, don't for fuck's sake swallow, let it dribble out onto your chin and onto your tits, if you have any. When the music stops, men, you have one minute to find a new partner -- no going back to the same one -- and repeat the procedure until you've given one of them a facial. The piece of music's about fifteen minutes long, not including the breaks, and if you haven't come in that time, you're out of the game, so don't hold back: no shame in being the first to come, consider it a compliment to the woman who gave you great sloppy slutty head. I hope some of you have something left over after any fucking last night."

Paul relaxed slightly. Tuesday had mostly been given over to stylists offering free make-overs to any contestant who wanted one. Fucks for Bucks: After Dark that night had devoted half of its running time to the fetishwear fashion show, and his partner for the night, a voluptuous Brazilian woman close to his own age, was too nervous about what might be required for the next day's game to initiate sex.

"Ladies, when you've got your facial, come forward to this line," -- he pointed to a strip of gaffer tape about six feet from the front row of the audience," and dudes, go back to the bench. When the music is over, any woman who doesn't have jizz on her face is out of the game, and so is her husband or male partner. Dudes, don't try holding back, because if you don't come, you'll be out too -- and you'd better hope your own wives are good at sucking other men's cocks, 'cause if they don't leave this room with a cum facial when it's their turn, you'll both be out as well.

"And at the risk of repeating myself, you'll see that there are eight dudes and nine women, so at least one woman from this round is going home empty-handed today. She may be taking her husband with her, she may not: we'll see.

"I'm going to count down from three: Dudes, when I say 'Go', run across to whoever you want as your prime cocksucker, and no fighting if anyone gets there ahead of you. Ladies, if you will kindly turn side-on so our studio audience can see those dicks going between your luscious lips when the sucking starts -- ah, yes, thank you. Three... two... one... GO!"

Paul had set his sights on the young woman with the prettiest face, but he was slower off the mark than many of the men and Zac reached her long before he did, and soon his second and third choices were also taken. He hurried towards a round-faced busty MILF with honey-blonde hair in a crown braid, leaving the last two men to choose between the remaining three women. The blonde looked up at him and smiled, revealing metal braces on her teeth, and his erection drooped to half-mast. The music -- Ravel's Bolero -- started, and Paul closed his eyes as the woman leaned forwards and licked his balls before licking slowly up along the shaft, teasing his frenulum with the tip of her tongue and licking around the glans before rhythmically sucking it into and out of her mouth. He was relieved when he noticed that she was covering her teeth with her lips so that he didn't feel any wires, and his cock quickly swelled back to a full erection. She continued to use her tongue as well as her lips as she tried to deep-throat him, and he was disappointed when the music stopped.

He looked around as other men scrambled to find new partners, and managed to take Zac's place in front of the angelic-looking teenager and wave his cock in front of her face before anyone else claimed her. The music started again, and she sighed slightly before wrapping her lips around his shaft. He soon realized that her lack of expertise at hands-free fellatio matched her lack of enthusiasm, and he began doing the work for her by fucking her pretty face along with the beat of the drums. Only the feeling and sight of his cock sliding in and out of her baby-pink lips kept him hard, and he hoped he wouldn't have to wait too long for the next break in the music. When it came, he headed straight for the pink-haired woman -- the one Gudrun had identified as preferring women - kneeling behind her.

Whatever her preferences, he was relieved to discover she was a superb cocksucker, using her pierced tongue to good effect. Paul was more accustomed to trying to delay his orgasms for his partner's benefit than to coming quickly, but he didn't think it would take her long to get him off... and then a referee's whistle blew, and Kyle rushed over to where Gigi was blowing a freckle-faced redhead whose name Paul had forgotten. "Red card!" yelled the MC as the music stopped. "Hands off! No groping! Time out!"

The nineteen-year-old's face turned nearly as red as the lip gloss marks around his cock. He tried to protest that he hadn't done it intentionally, he must have gotten distracted, but Kyle snapped, "No excuses," and the contestant was firmly ushered out by the female intern and a burly security guard. No-one else moved. Kyle looked along the row, then returned to Gigi. "You alright?"

"Yes."

He nodded, and cupped one of her enormous tits. "You want to stay in the game?"

"Yes!"

"Good. Alright, everyone, change partners. Music will start again in ONE MINUTE!"

As the other men scrambled to find new partners, Paul looked around to take stock of the women who hadn't yet sucked his cock. The nearest were an extremely short woman with waist-length strawberry blonde, and a leggy brunette so ridiculously thin he wondered whether she'd ever swallowed anything. He hurried towards the blonde, who astonished him by turning her back on him -- and then, to his relief, literally bending over backwards so she could more easily slide his cock all the way down her throat with her nose tickling his balls. It made eye contact difficult, but the sensation was worth it. The music started again, and Paul, who knew the piece, estimated that he had less than five minutes left. He concentrated on the fantastic feeling of the woman's lips and tongue along the entire length of his cock, hoping to climax no later than the music did.

A moment later, he heard Ethan shout, "Yee-haw!" as he splattered cum across the pink-haired woman's cheeks. She grinned, sauntered up to the tape, and said, "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr de Mille." The next to come was Jesus, who was being fellated by a gorgeous Indian woman; he pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot a stream of semen from her bindi mark to her beautiful breasts, and she put her hands together as though praying, bowed slightly, and walked up to stand beside the pink-haired woman.

Then Noah ejaculated into Gigi's mouth, and she let it dribble out onto her chin and down into her spectacular rack as she joined the other women at the tape. Paul felt his own orgasm approach, and tensed himself to pull his cock out of the short woman's mouth before he squirted all his jizz down her throat: as he'd never needed to rely on withdrawal for contraception, he barely managed to step back in time, but enough of his cum splattered across her face to temporarily blind her in one eye. She straightened up, and he helped her walk to the tape as the music reached a crescendo. The woman with the crown braid passed him on his way back, licking Zac's cum from her lips as it oozed down her chin.

Paul watched as the anorexic-looking brunette hurried towards the tape to the accompaniment of the blaring trombones, leaving the angelic-looking young blonde still on her knees in front of Hayden when the music finally stopped. Hayden extracted his cock from her mouth, and cameras zoomed in on their faces as they realized that their time was up. Kyle put on an exaggerate sympathetic expression as he walked towards them, shaking his head. "Sorry," he said insincerely. "Hope you've had fun."

***

Paul looked at the woman who'd deep-throated him as they all filed out of the studio to make room for the next shift of contestants. She was even shorter than he'd realized, barely more than four feet tall, mostly because of her short legs. "Sorry for coming in your eye," he said. "I'm Paul."

"Peewee," she replied, "and before you ask, yes, it's because of my height and no, I'm not into water sports, though you wouldn't be the first to make that mistake."

"Where did you learn to, uh..."

"Circus school. I'm from a long line of carnies, and I do a one-woman sideshow: snake charmer, sword-swallower, fire-eater, escape artist, un-tattooed lady, Lady Godiva, lady wrestler, stripper. So showing off my cootchie isn't a big deal."

"They still have traveling carnivals?"

"Not so much, anymore. I'm sort of running away from the circus."

"What? And leave show business?" said Zac.

"What do you call this?" said Peewee. "If I don't win, I might try getting into porn. Small women make the dicks look bigger. Or I'll try camming as a cosplayer. There are so many women camming now that it's hard to get noticed, but if people know my name, that might give me enough of a boost and I can start selling costumes on etsy. Maybe some fetishwear, too." She stopped at the door to the showers. "I'll see you later. I'd better wash my hair."

"It makes a good conditioner," said the woman with the crown braid. "Semen, I mean."

"Really? Interesting," said Peewee. "A hair hang act would go down well at the carnival..."

"I bet you do, too," said Zac.

Peewee laughed. "It's been known to happen," she said, looking at his cock. "And you should see my three-ring circus. Later, okay?"

***

"You okay?" Ethan asked, as Xuan walked into the gym flanked by Briony and Khaleesi.

It wasn't the stupidest question Paul had ever heard -- it was clear that the girl was close to tears -- but it came close. "Yeah, I'm okay. I just had a scare. There were only two of us left at the end, and if the guy had chosen the other woman..."

"Anyone we know?"

"I've seen her around, but I don't know her name: she wasn't from our shift."

Zac nodded. "Hayden and Chuck are both gone, and if there's no appeal or audience vote, so are Nell and Val. I guess we'll know more tonight."

***

That night's episode of Fucks for Bucks was punctuated by frequent close-ups of the women still wearing cum on their faces or licking it off, and concluded with pictures and names of the fifteen losers as they walked the gauntlet of jeering fans before boarding the bus to their hotel. 42 women and 37 men remained. "More than one-third down," said Ben, the statistician, as many of them gathered around the biggest screen in the cafeteria waiting for their bed assignments. "And I see we've already lost the Alaskans. About average for the second game."

Dianne nodded as Rouge walked up behind her and put an arm around her waist. Fuxtel tried to pick a couple from each of the 52 states for the first round, or at least one contestant, for audience members who liked to bet on or root for their home team. She'd explained that to the Australian expat couple, who'd burst out laughing because 'root' meant something quite different in Australia. "Any idea what the next game will be?" asked Xuan.

"Something where the women get a chance to come, I hope," Candy Rue muttered.

"Possibly," said Ben. "They'll still be trying to even up the numbers and get us down to sixty by Saturday week." He smiled at Jesus's wife Rosita, his chosen bedmate for the night. Dianne checked to see who else had been assigned to Bed C4, and shrugged slightly: she hadn't knowingly met anyone named Jordan in the complex, and there was no indication whether it was a man or a woman. Paul's partner for the night was Miranda, another stranger, and Noah was sleeping alone. At least he'll get some rest, Dianne thought, and walked to the bar to get a drink.

Paul nodded and smiled at her and at Rouge as they passed. "Nice to see you again."

Dianne looked from one to the other. "You've met?"

"Too briefly, in the game this morning," said Paul. "We were interrupted, and I didn't catch your name."

"Paul, this is Rouge," said Dianne. "Rouge, my husband Paul."

"You play poker?" asked Paul. "Five card stud? Plenty of room at the table."

Rouge glanced at Dianne, then shrugged. "Maybe some other night," she said. "See you around."

"Who did you get tonight?" Dianne asked, when Paul was out of earshot.

"Ravi. I've seen him in the sauna, chatted with him a little. Good body -- though not as hot as his wife -- and seems nice enough." She stretched. "I think I'll relax in the jacuzzi for a while before bed. Like to join me?"

***

"I fold," said Burke. "I think I've had enough of being skinned alive for one night."

"They're just IOUs," said Paul, as the butcher stood. "I'm not expecting anyone to pay up -- unless any of you win the 69 mill, anyway. Ben? You in?"

The statistician was about to answer when Peewee walked up to the table. "Hey, guys," she said. "You got any plans for tomorrow night?"

"Isn't that the seminar on breaking into professional porn?" asked Zac.

"No, that's Friday night. I've just been looking up what Yulia said about cum being good for hair. Seems she's right; it strengthens it. But as you may've noticed, I have a lot of hair, so it'd need a lot of cum to do any good."

There was a long silence while the men at the table looked at each other and the women studied their cards. "What do you have in mind?" asked Ben, at last.

"A blowbang. Tomorrow night. I asked two of the cameramen if they want to record it for After Dark, and they've said yes, and there are still 37 men in the show, there won't be as many after Saturday, so... who's in?"

***

Dianne walked down the corridor to Bed C4, then froze when she saw her bedmate. "Fuck!," she gasped. "What the fuck are YOU doing here?"

(To be continued)