The Matriarchical Women of Tenua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylee whined in pain, Gabe sensed her struggle and kissed her, caressing her beautiful hair to comfort her. Her breaths stuttered through her nose as she held him tightly against her body, their skin electrifying each other's bodies. He looked at her, her eyes displayed worry and slight discomfort. He reassured her with his own look of concern and care. They kissed passionately, rubbing their bodies together.

"Ssssshh ohhh," she moaned through her teeth.

"It's okay," Gabe assured, "You're with me, I'll take good care of you."

He eased himself back inside, she was very tight and warm. He made sure she felt pleasure as he did while trying to maintain his control. She was so warm and fitting, it drove him crazy and he couldn't stop. Their tongues freely intertwined again.

Taylee's whines slowly morphed into submissive sighs as he slid deep inside of her. Her thighs twitched, her calves nearly cramped and her toes curled in. She felt him throb inside, taking the breath out of her.

"Mmmmh ohhh by the goddesses, unnnh! Ooohhh Gabe, I love this, please don't stop," she moaned, the stream unable to drown out her increasing cries of pleasure. Water splashed onto them as they joined in rhythm together

Taylee's hand gripped the back of his neck as she braced herself for the rush building on a collision course straight for her head.

"Oh, please! Awwwh baby it feels too good, please take me, Gabe! Please take me!" Her voice increased a pitch higher.

"Yes, anything you want! Awwh! Hunnh!" Gabe yelled as her voice set him past his control.

A fiery hot sensation erupted inside of her sending her thighs into convulsion. He climaxed deep inside as his eyes shut tightly. She kept on embracing him, desperately wanting him to continue. He did, thrusting forward as she reacted to each plunge. Her mouth gaped open as her eyes rolled back. She couldn't breathe for several seconds.

"Awwwwwh, Gabe!" She screamed.

She kissed him again, moaning into his face, her fingers dug into his back as he continued to make love to her. The moon reflected off the water on his arms. They slowly embraced until they calmed down. Taylee couldn't help but tear up, emotionally charged from the intense bided energy release.

They softly kissed once again, faces dripping with water in harmony. Gabe laid on top as she sobbed and wiped her eyes. She still drew deep breaths from the lasting after-effects.

Their bodies curled up together, providing one another with security. The streams waded around their bodies. Gabe reassured her and stroked her hair. She felt safe in his strong arms like never before.

Both turned towards the sky, staring up at the moon together, leaning against each other's warm bodies.

"That was so incredible." Gabe told her.

"Yes, yes it was. You set my body and mind on fire." She responded.

"I've never felt anything like that before."

"Neither have I."

They rested for a long time, watching the clouds pass by the lunar lantern in the sky, listening to the rushing water. They gently caressed each other's body and kissed.

Laughing and splashing resonated nearby. They looked up to find a few women excitedly running over to the pools. They resumed resting, only concerned about each other and the amazing vista.

***

Bonus: Excerpt from part II

"I've brought you something, or rather, someone. An import from Oceania they say. Would you like to see them?"

Athena nodded her head to her.

The Captain turned to the double doors, cracking them enough for her to peer out. She nodded her head and stepped aside, looking to the stoic woman curious as ever to see her reaction.

The double doors parted. A strong, sturdy body with defined muscles in all the right areas escorted in by two women. Thin golden chains decorated his upper chest and neck, worn perfectly with his sculpted features. A leopard cloth lay covering his lower region.

Athena's fiery rose lips parted the slightest amount. An imaginary fuse lit, starting far enough to stealthily burn closer. The chains glistened beneath the firelight.

"Matriarch Athena, I would like you to meet Jax." The Captain's authoritative voice sounded. "Jax has been nearly perfected as the greatest icon our world has seen in decades. And if you want one just like him, we will tell you where you can find another for yourself."