All Comments on 'The Mattress Camp'

by AnnaMariaLangen

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
HectorBidonHectorBidonalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story. I loved the backstory about boarding school, Leon's having taken care of his brothers, the familiarity with arranging a "mattress camp" (a term I hadn't heard before, but one that is quite charming). I liked the way you paid attention to the particular concerns and motivations of each of the characters (although I wasn't always able to keep them straight myself). The one thing that didn't quite ring true to me was that these four different fellows were each so smitten with Jo after just one business meeting. It was almost like they had no lives at all between boarding school and this story, four Casper Hausers just now let out of the shed. But I guess that's just the reverse of the way many stories are written: four girls falling for one guy. it's your fantasy, or I guess Jo's. Good for her!

P.S. The English was fine, I hope you keep writing in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnaMariaLangen@AnnaMariaLangen
Married, female author from germany. I like to chat. I like young, polite, dominant men. Sometimes I also like detailed RP. Don'ts: mom/son/incest RP.