The Mature Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

Thomas stopped in front of Loretta's room giving her a passionate kiss and said, "The door to my room will be open if you decide to come into my bedroom at any time." He opened the door to her room for her before going to his room.

Loretta walked into the room; she couldn't believe her good fortune to be here in this house tonight. Thomas hasn't made any demands on her; he has let her make the decision to strip nude and to stay the night. Loretta has finally found someone who cares about her. She is very happy with the day she had, she entered the bathroom to find all the personal hygiene products needed to take a shower.

The shower refreshed her; Loretta lay in bed she didn't think to find a nightie to wear, as she had become accustomed to her nudity after only a day of practice. She laid there and started to think if she should go to Thomas's room. He has given her a wonderful day and she hasn't been treated this well in a long time. She arose from the bed, opened the door between rooms.

"Thomas, are you awake?" she whispered.

"Yes, my dear what is it you would like?" He said.

"Would you like some company?" Said Loretta a little louder.

"As long as it is you I would love company." Said Thomas enthusiastically.

She jumped into bed with him to find he is nude also. They cuddled as she rubbed her leg on his to find he is excited. Loretta positioned her body in a way he could have access to her intimate parts while she pleasured him.

"I haven't done this in a long time." She apologized as she slid down to suck his cock, she engulfed his little head with her mouth she ran her tongue around the helmet to cause a moan to escape his lips as she stuffed more of his cock in her mouth.

Thomas was in heaven, for someone who is a novice giving oral sex she is doing a magnificent job and he is about to cum in her mouth.

Being a gentleman Thomas moaned, "I am ready to cum."

She didn't stop; Loretta just kept pumping his shaft with one hand while playing with his balls with the other and sucking on his shaft. He let out a Ahhhhhhhhhh, and shot rope after rope of cum into her mouth, she was surprised at the amount of man juice he had stored up and it started to come out the sides of her mouth and out her nose, there was so much. She was inexperienced in this type of sex play being celibate for so long. Loretta went to the bathroom to get a warm wet towel to clean up the act.

"Thomas I need you in me." Loretta stated as she lovingly washed his deflating organ.

"We will have to wait a while Loretta." He said breathlessly trying to recover from the pleasure he just had.

She cuddled with him, they spooned with him in back of her and his arms around her, she felt safe in his embrace, as they fell asleep both were more tired than they thought.

The next morning Loretta woke up with a start she had forgotten where she was, she thought it was a dream she was in bed with a man. When the memory of the preceding day came back to her she smiled a felt contented.

Thomas woke up to the pleasurable sensation of oral sex; he thought he was dreaming until he opened his eyes to see the attractive older woman pleasuring him. Stopping her before he could cum wanting to consummate their relationship, Thomas gently positioning the lovely woman on her back kissing her nipples and moving down to her pussy finding her ready he gently moved her legs apart getting between them entering her with one slow forward stroke he was in her as far as he could go, she was so wet with excitement. Their motion becoming more heated, progressing to the ultimate culmination of their lust. She screamed her orgasm as he shot his man juice into her flower of life.

Calming down Loretta said, "Thanks I needed that." Then giggling.

"I knew you were wonderful women, thank you for giving me the pleasure of making love to you." Said Thomas as he stroked the nude mature woman at his side.

They kissed before getting up after the maid knocked on the door stating, "Breakfast will be served in 10 minutes as you requested last night."

Loretta arose from the bed and was going to the bathroom to freshen up after their activities in bed.

Thomas stopped her saying, "Fix your hair, but don't take a shower."

"I am leaking our combined lust; your employees will know what we were doing." Stated Loretta red with embarrassment.

"They will not say anything and you have a beautiful glow about you I want them to see." Said Thomas as Loretta disappeared into her bathroom to fix her hair and make-up.

Loretta came out of the bathroom and reluctantly followed Thomas out of the room when he grabbed her hand, while she was in the bathroom he donned a robe, but left it open his cock swinging as they walked to the dining room. The butler had the place settings ready and the cook served the breakfast to them. They prepared, eggs, pancakes, with toast, home fries and coffee or tea. The chair Loretta was ushered to, had a towel on it as the staff anticipated her condition, all glanced down noting she was well lubricated.

The wait staff went into the kitchen giggling, "Mrs. Greene will not squeak when she walks today, thanks to Thomas."

Finishing breakfast Thomas told William to bring the Limo around as they were going out on some errands. Thomas left to get dressed. Loretta expected Thomas to bring clothes to her when he came back, but when he didn't she figured he was going out alone. William came back in to tell his boss the limo was out front Thomas reached for Loretta's hand and told her she was going to come with him.

Entering the Limo in front of Thomas and William she was sure they received a good look at her anus and vaginal area with the morning pleasure escaping her pussy, as she bent way over to get to the seat in the center of the limo where Thomas wanted her to sit. She was straddling the center hump this spread her legs so the driver could see between her legs when looking in the rear view mirror and Thomas had his hand on her thigh resting the side of his hand at her vaginal opening.

"Take us to Jakes Hair Solon go to the back door, William." said Thomas.

The trip was an agonizing 30 minutes all the while Thomas was rubbing the side of his hand against her vaginal opening and her clit, by the time they reached the back door to the Solon Loretta was climbing the walls, just as she was about to cum Thomas would stop rubbing her clit. The Limo was permeated with her feminine scent made stronger by their recent coupling.

William went to the back door of the Solon to make sure it was open, and then opened the door to the Limo to let Thomas and Loretta out to go inside the solon. She was greeted by a woman half her age looking her up and down and smiling sweetly at her. Asia as Thomas called her ushered Loretta into a private room it had a padded massage' table in it, Loretta sat on it as Asia prepared the equipment she needed to address Loretta's pubic area. Asia had Loretta lay back and spread her legs. Asia was very quick in shaping Loretta's pubic hair into a heart shaped configuration and shaving the hair around her pussy, Loretta didn't even get embarrassed when the young woman had to insert her fingers into Loretta's slick pussy.

On the way back to the house was a repeat of the trip to the solon; Loretta was spread for the drivers viewing pleasure while Thomas was rubbing Loretta's pussy. They were back to the house within an hour and a half with Loretta's new do.

"Let's go out by the pool it is too beautiful to stay in." Said Thomas he took the nude older woman's hand and they went out back to the pool.

Loretta sat down on a lounge and Thomas went to the bath house near the pool. He returned nude with towels. He sat in such a way so he faced Loretta with the sun to his back. He acquired the suntan lotion and applied it to the mature beauties body, she did her face and Thomas took over he spent an enormous amount of time to make sure her breasts and pussy would not burn. The task on the front of her body completed he had her roll over. He started at her feet and progressed to her back side sliding his finger to her pussy and continued to apply the lotion to her back.

Thomas sat on the lounger and Loretta returned the favor, she started at his feet and applied the suntan lotion up his legs, she spent enough time on his cock with the lotion to get him erect. She went on to do his chest Loretta squeezed some lotion on his hands so he could coat his face with sun protection. He rolled over and she did his back spending time on his ball sack to make sure they didn't burn.

Finished Loretta sat back down; she closed her eyes to relax.

"Spread your legs I want to see your pussy." Said Thomas.

Smiling Loretta opened her legs saying, "I was wondering when you were going to ask me to expose my pussy to you."

They swam and floated in the pool until well after noon, the couple exited the pool to relax falling asleep in the sun. The staff brought out wine and cheese to munch on in the middle of the afternoon, at 6 PM the Butler came to the pool area to announce diner was ready it will be served in the dining room.

Thomas offered his hand to Loretta to help her up from the lounge, they went arm in arm to the master suite. Thomas dressed in slacks and shirt as Loretta sat on the bed she daydreamed about the wonderful weekend she had with Thomas to this point.

"Would you like to get dressed?" inquired Thomas thus it brought Loretta back to the present.

"No, I'm fine, besides you said while I was here I had to be nude." She smiled at the younger man.

He offered her his arm and proceeded to the dining room for a 5 course roast beef dinner with soup, salad, potato, 3 different types of vegetables, for desert they had chocolate cream pie and ice cream.

It was 8 PM when they finished desert and Loretta reluctantly said, "I think I should go home."

Thomas agreed saying, "Sadly you're right, I had a wonderful time having you here with me, if you're interested call me or let's talk at work, you can decide if you want to continue with our relationship."

Thomas wanted Loretta to make the decision to continue, she needs to consider she will be required to perform tasks which could cause her embarrassment and humiliation. He wants her to buy into it.

"Bring the car around William I will drive Loretta home." Said Thomas.

The Butler brought out the box with Loretta's clothes; she took it from him but didn't dress.

"Aren't you going to dress?" asked Thomas.

"I know you like me nude and I guess I'm used to the exposure, in fact I enjoy the exposure." Admitted Loretta she turned red and lowered her eyes.

Going out to the portico a red corvette convertible was waiting for the couple with its motor running. William as walking to the door saying, "Have fun kids."

Thomas opened the door for the nude older woman; she slid in and gave him a beaver shot staying in the splayed position longer than needed to enter the passenger seat. He handed her the box with her clothes which she placed on her lap. They were off to her house.

The 45 minute drive passed quickly and many people saw the older woman nude during the drive. It was dark when they arrived at her home. She handed the box of clothes to Thomas, spreading her legs for his viewing pleasure as she exited the car and walked leisurely to her door she stopped to give Thomas a kiss before she entered the house. She smiled at him grabbed his hand they entered the house he dropped the box with her clothes on the counter. He noticed the house although small was very well kept, she was a neat woman everything was in its place.

Loretta bent over the counter and said, "Tommy the lady needs cock," as she looked over her shoulder and spread her legs.

Thomas didn't need an engraved invitation he dropped his jeans and underwear; he was hard and ready. For the next 20 minutes they indulged in the dance of love they came together.

"Why don't you stay for a while we can watch TV together, I don't want you to go right away." Said Loretta.

Thomas stayed until 11 PM when he left the older woman after giving her a passionate kiss. She went to the door and stood in the opening nude until Thomas left. She went to bed she dreamed about the fun she had over the weekend, but wondered if she did the right thing to give in to Thomas's requests. It has been over 36 hours she has been nude and she has had the most fun these last two days as she's had since her husband died.

Loretta woke up at 7 AM to shower and dress for work going to her closet for her usual garments, a skirt, top, with suit jacket and matching shoes; she picked up her purse and was off to work. She went to her desk she didn't know what today will bring. At about 11AM Thomas came to her office there were a few of her charges walking around and within ear shot.

Thomas not wanting them to know what the two have been up to said, "I want to thank you for the successful meeting we had over the weekend, if you would like to continue to work on the project please contact me." He smiled at her and left not to be seen by her for the rest of the week.

When she received her check the end of the week there was a 4,000.00 dollar cash bonus with a note which stated for the time you devoted to my pet project, signed Thomas.

Will she make the call we will have to wait and see how far she will go?

To be continued? Let me know.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12