The Mature Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the last comments for Craig Anne came to the realization that her most intimate being will be exposed. With Anne's fears alleviated about her body by the two men, when they asked her to spread her legs, a short time later. She did not hesitate at all and Mark continued shooting photos as Craig looked on. They also noted that her pubic hair around her vaginal orifice was slick with her excitement a sign that she is sexually stimulated by her exposure, to the delight of both men.

After a half hour where they coached her into more erotic positions that showed her intimate being, they had her spread her lower lips to show pink, and insert her fingers into her pussy, they stopped to see how the photos came out.

During the time Mark shot the explicit photos, Anne became concerned that they would comment about her erotic excitement. They did not acknowledge the fact that they noticed, and it made Anne feel better about the session at this time.

Craig being the computer nerd said. "We are going to download the next batch of photos to the computer to see how they came out. Anne would you like to look at them with us to give your opinion on them also?"

Anne said. "Yes, I would love to see the photos." Anne was so comfortable being nude in front of the men by now, she did not think to dress. she remained nude. Anne was surprised how exposed she was to the lens. She was glad that her abundant pubic hair afforded her some modesty, when she had her legs splayed; her vaginal lips partially hidden in the growth, but she could see the moisture in her pubic hair betraying her excitement. Until she saw the photos where she had her fingers in her quim and when she opened her lower lips to the camera then you could see her excitement ready to escape.

Commenting on the photos, Craig says. "Anne you look great in these photos, there is only one area that we will have to deal with. You need to shave your vaginal area, just leaving the hair on your mound, as your vagina is not totally visible in these photos and that is what the photographers pay for, the model's total exposure." He did not mention the fact that she was sexually excited by the explicit modeling she was doing.

Anne told her interviewers. "I never shave my pubic area, I only trim it enough, so my pubic hair does not show when I wear my one-piece bathing suit. I am afraid that I will cut myself. My husband has been after me for a while to trim my pubic area, but I have refused to this point."

Mark asked. "Do you mind if we help you shave?"

Anne took her time to answer while she thought of the consequences, finally she made a decision, based on the fact that she likes the way the two men look at her nude body, does not want her exposure to end, and blushed as she said, "That would be very helpful to me, and my husband would love my new look." Anne rationalized, she wanted the job, but concerned Steve will be upset with her.

Craig found scissors, shaving cream, a woman's shaver, and some cream to put on her vaginal area to stop razer burn, after the deed was done.

Mark said. "Anne, why don't you lie on the bed, on your back and spread your legs, so we can get started? Craig can do the honors, while I take photos." While he put a towel down, indicating the place, she should lay.

Without much embarrassment, the mature woman took up the position indicated thinking. "This is the first time another guy has touched me in over thirty years, and they are young enough to be my kids." Anne was sexually stimulated, enjoying the thought of the grooming to come, with the realization, that both young men can see her sex and they are so close they could smell her arousal. "Maybe we can send a set of photos to my husband of my grooming?" She said to both men with a giggle.

"We can do that if you want us to." Mark said as he positioned himself between her legs with the camera ready to start shooting the progress.

Craig, starting with the scissors to shorten the hair over her sex, he is brushing his fingers over her clit, causing her to moan. When he finished trimming the pubic hair around her sex opening, Craig readies the shaving cream and shaver to remove all the hair around her labia. He had his fingers in her sex to pull her lady lips tight, while doing this, causing Anne to moan with pleasure. Finishing with her womanhood Craig had her get on her hands and knees. Wanting to make sure she did not have any unwanted hair around her little brown star. Mark photographed the whole process.

Craig coated Anne's shaved labia with a moisture cream. By this time, she needed to orgasm and said so with a moan as she rubbed her clit. "Please, watch me cum." She groaned.

She laid back, spread her legs, and rubbed her excited labia in front of both men, without the least bit of embarrassment. You could hear the squishing of her sex she was so wet. This is the first time she ever did anything like this in front of an audience or her husband for that matter, even though he asked her to play with herself in front of him many times. Anne warned them not to tell her sons, just before she screamed with her first of multiple orgasms; she did not notice Mark continue to photograph her, self-love session, she was too involved getting off.

Anne was red with embarrassment; she apologized for her wanton display, in front of the men. They smiled and said they enjoyed it almost as much as she did. They all laughed, and they hired her for a session the following Monday for One Hundred Dollars an hour. They also paid her for the audition at the hundred-dollar rate giving her three one hundred-dollar bills for her time.

"Anne, do you want to see the photos we took before you leave?" Craig asked.

"Sure, maybe I will find some photos I can email my husband; he always tells me I am too conservative in dress and behavior." She said and went to the computer as the photos are uploaded. Anne still nude, enjoys her exposure in the presence of both men, sorry she didn't take her husband's advice and become more liberated sooner.

Anne looked at the photos with Mark and Craig. She picked the photos she wanted sent to her husband of her pubic styling, she had Craig crop them, so her face was not in the photos. You could see from her neck to her knees, her breast and pussy was center of the photos, with the exception of the ones where she was kneeing with her legs spread, as her butt hole and pussy are visible.

"Put the photos I tell you in a folder marked for Steve." Anne said, as she picked the photos she wanted to send to her husband and gave Mark her husband's email address.

Craig did as Anne asked and Mark sent the photos of her grooming to her husband. With that done, she put her undergarments in her purse, and put on only her dress. Going commando for the first time in her life, it was a liberating experience. She gave each of the men a hug thankful the talked her out of her clothes and left for home.

On the way home her cell rang, it was her husband, she has Bluetooth, so she talked with him during her drive.

After a few minutes of small talk, Steve asked. "I received some photos of a woman being shaved from MarkPhotos07."

"What are you telling me Steve, a woman was getting her head shaved?"

"No Anne, she was getting her pussy shaved?" He said to his wife in frustration.

A woman sent you, risqué photos? Who is she?" Anne asked trying not to laugh.

"I don't know the face is cropped; I can only see from her neck to her knees." He said with frustration and embarrassment.

"So, you're telling me you have photos sent to you of a nude woman and you don't know who she is." Anne said with a sneer to try to cover up her delight that her husband does not recognize the body of the woman he has been sleeping with for over thirty years.

They arrived home at the same time still talking Anne said. "I will see you in the house honey, to see if we can straighten out this mystery of the naked woman." She stayed in the car for over ten minutes, to compose herself enough to keep this game going for a while longer.

Steve was sitting at the breakfast bar with a drink and looking at the photos, trying to find any distinguishing marks on the woman's body, to identify the mystery woman, Anne entering after composing herself to confront her husband.

She walked over and looked over her husband's shoulder and said. "You sure you don't know this woman and she sent you photos of her pussy? Could this woman be someone you flirted with?"

He looks at his wife and notices she is in a very happy mood, something he hasn't seen in a long time, he says. "Anne you're in a great mood, you go out with your friends for drinks?"

"No silly, you know I don't drink and drive. Let's get back to the photos, to solve the mystery of the naked woman being groomed." She said while going through the photos. "Do you see anything that looks familiar about the woman?" Anne continued, as she stopped at the photo of her holding her pussy open for the camera with her diamond and wedding ring visible in the photo.

"Anne, the woman has a wedding and diamond ring like yours. When I bought that I had it made special for you."

"Wow, she does isn't that a coincidence." Anne said as she sat in front of him on the bar stool and pulled her dress up to her waist and she spread her pussy open, mimicking the photo her husband is looking at.

"Anne you're sitting like the woman in the photo." Steve said as he looked from the photo to her naked pussy. Suddenly, the light went on. "Holy shit, that is you naked in the photos, I have been trying to get you to do things like this for years, you go behind my back, let someone photograph you, and put their fingers in your pussy. I don't even get to watch this." Steve was incredibly angry with Anne presently, not because she did it, but because she didn't give him the opportunity to watch.

Anne taken aback by his anger; she became angry also saying. "I told you about the ad on craigslist, and you told me to check it out, as you giggled. I did yesterday, I auditioned today, and they like me. This is the money I made for three hours and I didn't fuck anyone to get it." She threw the three one hundred-dollar bills at her husband and crossed her arms in front of her. You could see steam coming out of her ears she was so mad.

"Most of the ads in the artist section are looking for models for figure studies. THAT MEANS NUDE MODELS." He hollered at her as she left the room.

"So, you knew, before I even went to the audition, that it would be for a nude model and you didn't warn me, now you're mad at me. FUCK YOU, YOU BASTERD." She said as she ran up the stairs crying, upset that she found something she enjoyed, she thought her husband would be happy that she modeled nude, but her husband is angry with her.

"Boy did I screw up, not telling Anne about what the modeling ad would entail, and she caught me." Steve thought as he made dinner for the two of them. It took him about an hour to cook up some steaks, with potatoes and a vegetable. "I hope Anne will forgive me?" He thought he hoped she had enough time to cool down.

Steve went to their bedroom to find his wife still sobbing. Rubbing her back, he says. "I am not mad at you, but at me for not telling you about the models the artists are looking for, as I really didn't think you would go through with it when you found out what it entailed."

"I found something that I can do. I was happy, wanted to share with you my experience today and you became angry with me." She sobbed.

"I told you I am not mad at you, but at me, for not telling you what the photographers may require. I have wanted you to do something like this for many years but was afraid to ask you."

"Why didn't you say something to me about your fantasies?"

"If I told you I wanted to see you naked in front of other people what would you have said?"

"Before today, I would have said you're crazy. No young men in their right mind would want to see an old woman nude."

"Exactly, I could hear the last two phrases in my mind, as I thought about telling you I wanted to see you nude in front of other people."

"I guess you're right, I have been a prude all these years and have missed out on a lot of fun." Anne lamented."

"Let's go and eat, while you tell me all about your adventure today, even though I didn't get a chance to see you." Steve said as he reached for his wife's hand to help her up. Excited that she said she had fun today.

Inspired by her husband's last comment she said as she stood up. "I know what I can do." To her husband's surprise she pulled the dress over her head, standing in front of her husband completely nude she continued. "This is the way I was most of the day in front of the two men. One happens to be Mark Simon, who is one of our son's friends and lived down the street until he went off to college."

"You mean to tell me you were nude in front of one of our son's friends that grew up in the neighborhood? Also, you come home with only the dress on no undergarment?" Steve said astonished at his wife's change in character over the last day.

"Yes Steve, if it wasn't for Mark making me comfortable, I probably wouldn't have showed them everything. Do you know Mark told me I was voted the hottest mom in the neighborhood, to our two sons' embarrassment? I did go commando today and it was liberating to say the least. I have to do this more often if you allow me to."

"Allow you to! I will most definitely require you to go commando more often." Said Steve and then continued. "How did they get you out of your clothes? I have been trying to find a way to do that for years. I am so proud of the way you look and want to share your naked beauty with the world."

"Yah right Steve, you couldn't even recognize my pussy, when you received the pictures." Anne laughed and then continued. "I was so comfortable with Mark and Craig they didn't push me. It was my decision to audition nude. They kept complimenting me and telling me how lovely I looked."

"Wow, two young men the age of our sons did something I couldn't do, talk you out of your pants in front of other people."

"Yes, they did, and I enjoyed the whole experience, once I got over the embarrassment."

"What do you mean you enjoyed the experience?"

"I was the center of attention, and they worshiped my body with the camera lens. I didn't like the looks of my body when I saw my photos, but they showed me I was wrong and how beautiful I am."

"Wow, they articulated in one afternoon something that I couldn't do in over thirty years of being with you." He mused and then continued. "And how did the pubic grooming come about.

"I am starved I will tell you after dinner." Anne said to Steve's frustration.

They went to the kitchen and Anne started to serve the food.

Steve stopped her saying. "You sit down on the bar stool and look pretty I will serve my queen tonight."

She sat on the barstool, hooked her feet in the rung, and swung her knees wide in Steve's direction. "How is this pose my dear?"

"You look good enough to eat."

"Wow, music to my ears, I haven't had an offer like that in a long time. I just might take you up on it tonight after dinner. That can be your desert." Anne said rubbing her pussy lips together for the first time ever, in front of her husband.

They rushed through their dinner, cleaned up and went into their living room. It was getting dark, but neither, Steve nor Anne thought to close the curtains to the picture window. It looks out onto the moderately busy street, being only fifty feet from their house and somewhat above; anyone who drives by could see what the couple did, as the couch they sat on faced the road.

As you remember Anne is nude, she sits down on the couch and puts one leg onto her husband's thigh, the other on the floor, thus exposed her sex to her husband, and askes. "What do you want to know about my day?"

"Did you like to model, and would you want to do it again?" Steve asks as he starts to rub her pussy lips together.

"Yes, I did, and they want me to model on Monday again, with your approval." Anne moans as the pleasure Steve is giving her with his sexual rubbing is wonderful.

"Wow, they offered you a job for Monday. Do they want you to do explicit poses?" Steve asked, getting excited.

With her foot on his crotch she knows he is getting excited she says. "Yes, at one hundred dollars an hour and for that amount of money I will have to expose everything to the group of photographers."

"Okay, I am good with that." Steve continued. "Why did you shave? I have asked you many times to do that and you wouldn't for me?" Her husband asks as he puts two fingers in her moist folds.

"The photographers pay that kind of money to women that are totally exposed, so around my womanhood they needed to shave me for total exposure. When they told me, they would be willing to groom me I let them, because I didn't want the day to end."

"The photos of you didn't register, as I didn't think you would model nude in a million years let alone, let someone groom you." Steve says as he continued to finger fuck his wife, Steve found her sex very wet with her arousal, and when he pushed three fingers into her manhole, the room quickly filled with the scent of an excited woman.

"Oh, Steve that feels so good, don't stop." Anne says as she pushes her honeypot to meet the strokes of his fingers.

"Did you comply with the photographers immediately or were you embarrassed, and they had to convince you?" He groaned, as his wife rubbed his member with her feet and as he was played with her pussy.

"By the time the photographers told me I needed to be groomed. I was nude in front of them for a few hours, so I did not hesitate at all, when told to lie on the bed and spread my legs." Anne moaned as Steve sped up his assault on her flower of life, brought her over the edge, she screamed and bucked her hips to try to get more of Steve's hand in her pussy.

They rested for a while in each other's arms, until Anne regained her strength from her marvelous orgasm.

"Now it is your turn." Anne said as she got on her knees in front of her husband, pulled down his shorts to get to his stiff organ.

Steve was pleasantly surprised when Anne took the head of his cock in her mouth and made love to his member, as she never did before, without a lot of pressure to give him oral. Steve was in heaven; Anne was opposed to giving him head before today, and now she spontaneously gave her husband a hummer. Steve didn't last long with the verbal and visual stimulus he burst his nut in a few minutes, he filled his wife's mouth with his molten seed. On her part she swallowed every drop sperm, he offered for the first time and enjoyed it. She realized she liked the taste of cum.

The couple Laid together arm in arm in their, after orgasmic bliss, enjoying the comfort of being in each other's arms. Anne opened her eyes, to see cars slow down in front of their house, to watch the couple in their intimate play. jumping up and going to the picture window to shut the shades to the disappointment of carload of voyeurs, who are watching their sex play, on their way by.

By the time they finished play time, it was bedtime. Steve kicked off his shorts, the couple walked to their bedroom arm in arm. Anne nude and Steve bottomless, they fell into bed and spooned.

Friday morning Anne awakened to the smell of coffee as it brewed. She arose took a shower and went to the kitchen nude.

"I like your outfit; I see you just washed it. I want to see you like that more often." Steve said as he poured coffee for his wife while he asked. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"How about two eggs over easy with toast?" His naked wife said as she turned to him, spread her legs, and rubbed her gash which caused her to moan.