All Comments on 'The Mature Model Ch. 02'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Very good follow-up and the story shows everyone had a good time, including importantly the Mature Model and her Husband. I think any Husband should be proud of a Wife who could so easily accommodate such intimate preparation.

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

Now that magnificent ertico and sexy😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I definitely hope she continues but with other woman 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 excellent writing. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice slow build up!

This one has a nice slow build up. I showed part one to my wife. She is enjoying it. She used to model when I first met her. We've been married for almost 4 decades. She did a boudoir shoot about 5 years ago and then an erotic photo shoot 3 years ago. She loved doing them. Great sex afterwards!

I hope Anne models some more in future episodes! Great job!

PS. I tried to give it 5 stars, but it doesn't seem to be taking the rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Only a matter of time before the rubber cock is replaced by a real one of either marks or craigs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. My wife did the same, at about the same age, but for painters rather than photographers. That meant holding the poses much longer, more time for the vaginal secretions to become visible. No dildos, though. Also, no prepping except what she did for herself.

TonyMA70TonyMA70almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks you for taking the time to write a comment. It is fun watching the wife, we went to nudist camps and my wife liked to sit on the loungers with her legs spread to get sun on the inside of her thighs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous