The Mature Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve watched as Art insert his fingers into his wife's quim. He used two fingers on one hand to pull on her vaginal lips as he applied the red lipstick to her. Steve was ready to cum in his pants just as the makeup artist finished with his preparation of the model, his wife. While Craig and three of the of the photographers moved at couch that almost looked like an examination chair into place in front of the group.

"Mark the model is ready." Art stated as he helped up the naked woman.

"Anne are you ready to pose for the most exciting photos of this session?" Mark asked with excitement.

The mature model looked at the piece of furniture just placed on the platform and surmised she will be the most exposed thus far, for the rest of the session. "Yes, I guess so." Anne said as she looked to her husband for his approval for the final group of photos.

Steve gave his wife of many years the thumbs up and a smile, you could see the relief on her face, as she sat on the couch to await direction from Mark.

"Anne this final set of photos taken today. I will help you into your poses and adjust your body. I will have to touch you in intimate places sometime when I help you into the poses are you agreeable to this?" Mark asked as he will take full advantage of his position as lead photographer of the group. To grope his friends' mother if she gives him her permission.

Before the model answered she looked to her husband for approval, when he gave her a thumb up, she stated. "Yes, that will be fine as long as it is in the context of the poses and not for your enjoyment only." She agreed as she is naive to how a photo shoot is done.

The couch, built with a back that is adjustable, and wide enough so the model can recline and rest her legs on it comfortably in a spread position. Mark had the model recline and adjusted the back as he asked. "Are you comfortable in this position?"

"Yes, this is fine." Anne stated as she laid back and spread her legs to the assembled group, before she was asked and without embarrassment. She looked at her husband when she did this and he smiled at her. "I like doing this and I can see by the expression on his face, my husband is enjoying my exposure as much as I am." The model thought as she smiled back at her husband.

Mark adjusted her legs and manually spread them as he desired, while he put her in position, Mark took the liberty to insert his fingers in her pussy to show her how he wanted her. Anne mimicked his instruction and held her lady lips opened while the photographers shot the pose. All there could see how excited she was by the moisture that formed at the entrance to her manhole. She used the finger of one hand to rub her clit, that caused a mini orgasm that she tried to suppress but was not totally successful to the delight of the group. "OH-OH-OH," she sighed as she laid back on the couch while she buried her fingers in her quim. She looked around the room after she recovered, embarrassed that she did this private act in front of the group.

Meanwhile the photographers are frantically shooting their model in the throes of an orgasm, something that is a rarity at most legitimate photo shoots, even ones that are erotic as this is.

Anne awoke from her orgasmic bliss to the intense stares of the group. This embarrassed the model as she has done something, so private in front of more than twenty men that she has never done in front of her husband.

The woman's embarrassment was short lived, when she had awaked from her sexual fog the group hooted, hollered, and clapped their approval, with one photographer as the spokesman for the group said. "Thank you, Anne, for the great display of selflove that we have ever seen. You are a great model and we hope you will grace us with your presence as a model again sometime."

This made Anne feel better about her masturbatory performance, while she laid there totally exposed with her fingers still in her pussy, a smile crept across her face. "I love this job." She thought as she looked at all the men that admired her exposure.

Meanwhile Mark approached Steve he talked with him in a hushed voice. "Would it be alright with you if I give your wife a dildo to use with a wireless remote that you can control to have her model with that?" Mark asked.

"As long as she is agreeable, I will go along with it." Steve told the photographer instructor.

With that agreement Mark nodded to Craig so he could get the masturbatory instrument and bring it to the model. He retrieved it and brought it to Anne. "Would you mind using this for the remainder of the session." Craig asked.

Anne with a look of embarrassment, turned in her husband's direction for confirmation it will be alright. He gave her a smile and a thumbs up. His sign of approval made up her mind. "Yes, I will do this, but that is worth more money, than the agreed upon fee per hour." She stated as she took the twelve-inch-long tool and inserted it halfway. "Ah-ah-ah, this is too big to fit." She groaned in her best actress voice, as she scanned the room with her eyes, this caused some of the men to look away in embarrassment. Anne giggled as she thought. "I am here in front of the group sticking a large fake cock in my pussy, and some of the men are embarrassed when I look them in the eye." As the model worked the tool in and out of her quim.

Craig brought the remote to Steve and he walked closer to his wife along the side of the room and away from her view. Anne worked the dildo in and out of her box slowly as the photographers, Mark included took photos.

Steve turned on the instrument to an awfully slow speed and you could see Anne respond with a jerk. She looked around to see her husband on her blind side, with his arms crossed, he concealed the small controller from her view and looked at her innocently.

Anne had to stop the motion of the dildo, as she was close to her second orgasm, she didn't want to repeat her resent performance, because it embarrassed her even though the group enjoyed it. She was upset that the first time her husband saw her in self play was in front of a large group of men. After she calmed down, she started to work the fake cock in and out of her box again, this is when Steve bumped up the vibrator a notch.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm cumming." The overcome woman stated, overcome with passion, as she jammed the large fake cock all the way home. She laid back passed out, as her body jerked in pleasure. Anne came down off her orgasmic high, in a few minutes with a smile on her face, until she saw everyone had stopped to watch her climax. She laid on the couch legs spread with a look of terror on her face for what she just did in their presence for the second time. It has been a day of firsts for this mature woman and she dosn't know if she can handle the fallout her exhibistion may cause.

Anne removed the orgasm equipment from her box. The vibration had stopped, she gave her husband a look that said you had something to do with this, but he just smiled innocently at his wife, and turned his hands up as if to say it wasn't me.

"Why don't we take a break to give our wonderful model a rest and load up the photos we have taken of her to show her how absolutely beautiful she is." Craig said as everyone continued to look at their model still in her most wonderful pose legs spread, pussy that dripped her cum, and the dildo still seated halfway in her quim.

Anne stayed reclined, and she moved the dildo in and out of her pussy with a smile on her face as she waited for the photographers to load their photos on the monitors.

She removed the pleasure instrument from her pleasure palace. Her husband who watched her continue to pleasure her pussy, extended his hand to help his wife up. They walked together to the first monitor. The couple are amazed how lovely Anne looks in the throes of an orgasm, and how her body is exposed in precise detail on the first set of photos they observed. Most all the photographers had the same quality of work to the satisfaction of the couple.

"You did a great job with the photos. It has got to be the cameras you use to capture this body of mine that make me look good. I never thought of myself as pretty, so it must be your ability to bring my beauty out in the photos. Thanks to all here for your great ability." Anne said with a smile as she stood completely nude in front of all present.

"Let's give our model a hand for her wonderful ability to pose so exposed for us. We want to thank you for the chance to photograph you, in your natural state and delighted that you had the courage to do this for us. We know it is not easy to be unclothed in front of a group of people you just met or know personally, for any reason." Craig stated movingly.

"Anne would you mind doing one more pose and then we be done?" Mark asked his model.

"Yes, I would love to do one more pose for our distinguished photographers." The mature model said as she moved to the couch, melancholy that her session is almost over, and she will have to get dressed. This has been an incredible day for the first-time model, she has had fun as she showed off for her husband and the group.

"Kneel down on the couch and face away from the group, spread your legs wider, good okay stay like that everyone ready start to photograph the lady." Mark said as he picked up his camera to shoot some photos of the exposed model.

Craig went over to Steve. "Do you mind if we have someone use the dildo on your wife as photos are taken while she is in the position she is now or would you like to use the rubber cock on her?" To see if Steve is on board with the last part of this shoot. Craig wanted to have Anne comfortable while she did this type of modeling for the future groups.

"I guess you can have someone do that while the photos are taken." Steve said hesitantly not sure that his wife is traveling down a road that will be easy to come back from.

Mark stopped the shoot and asked Anne. "Could you work the orgasm master on your pussy while the photographers capture your activity?"

She looked at her husband before she answered. He gave her the thumbs up and a smile, but inside he is concerned that Craig and Mark have gone too far with this shoot. His wife had done more that he thought she would have to he thinks.

"Who is the lucky guy that will use the orgasm master on me? It is awkward to use on myself in this position" Anne stated.

Craig walked up to her side and Anne and said. "I guess I am the only one that doesn't have a camera, so I will work with you while the group takes photos." As he picked up the rubber phallus and inserted it in her exposed womanhood.

This cause a reaction from Anne she pushed back against the rubber instrument and exclaimed. "Oh, that feels nice!" As a reflex reaction to the faked cocks insertion.

Steve watched another man use the fake member on his wife and it excited him. When Anne started to match the strokes with Craig. Steve turned on the orgasm master to half speed.

Anne screamed. "I'm cumming." She fell forward on the couch, Craig followed her, so he could keep the long dong in her. She laid unladylike in a spread position with the orgasm master barely visible on her pussy. She twitched for the next few minutes; her orgasm was so strong. Anne has never had an orgasm so pleasurable and in front of a large group, with someone other than her husband who used the instrument of pleasure on her.

The cameras were clicking throughout the model's orgasm, but by the time she came back to earth the whole group looked at the beautiful nude woman as they waited for her return.

Anne peeked around to see everyone motionless, as they watched her, she said in an embarrassed tone. "I guess I am really a slut now. I enjoyed my cum in front of everyone." She put her hands over her face with remorse..

Steve ran up to his distraught wife and put his hand on her naked back, as did Craig and Mark. The group rubbed her back as a way to comfort the model and express to her she is not a slut.

"Anne, do you like to model this way?" Steve asked.

"Yes, I do, but I think it is so wrong to let everyone here see everything I have, and to let someone other than you use a pleasure tool on me, in front of everyone while you watch." MaryAnne admitted her concerns in front of all present.

The group when they heard what their model said they became distressed as they found a great model, and this may be the last time she models for them. They conversed quietly among themselves for a time.

"Anne you have to model for us again. We think you're a courageous woman to do this for us and we don't want to lose you." Said the spokesmen for the group.

Craig said. "Load the photos onto the computer to show our model how beautiful she looks while she has an orgasm." To get the emphasis on the photos not her moral convictions.

The conversation continued with Anne on the couch, laid back and feet together Indian style, this caused her womanhood to be exposed to the group, she dripped her cum on the furniture. The group loaded their photos on the computer. When all were loaded Mark had everyone come to the monitors for a final critique.

After all the photographers had their critique, and Anne participated in the discussion while she remained nude, it was a consensus of all there that it was a successful shot and the model was outstanding.

Mark stated with the group in agreement. "Anne, we need a model like you and want you to model for us again."

Anne reluctantly dressed. She made a six hundred Dollar modeling fee for six hours, plus a thousand-dollar tip for the extra exposure she endured and had 3 orgasms.

Craig asked. "Would you like to model again the following week for a group of seniors?"

"I will talk to my husband and let you know." Anne said as she walked to the door with the group. She could see that Steve is not too sure she should do this anymore, with how far they pushed the envelope today, and she is concerned that she went right along with it as did her husband even though they had reservations about the last few poses. The ones where the orgasm master was inserted in her box. The couple will have to discuss whether Anne should model again before she makes any comment to Mark.

All rights reserved 2020 to 2040

12