The Maze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry..." he said sheepishly. "I got carried away."

"I can fix it, I think," Scout told him. She took the bucket and went to a nearby tree stump to wash the mess from between her legs.

Neither spoke for a while, unsure of what to say. To her surprise, Gainer brought a backpack with spare clothes that had gone missing from her house. Including a clean set of underwear. Instead of questioning how and when he got her clothes, she simply accepted them and dressed.

Eventually, his mom called to them that it was time to go. They hopped into her truck in silence, sitting together in the back seat. Gainer's mom had the radio on and her eyes focused on the road. She wasn't a chatty woman, which Scout appreciated.

A heavy hand caressed her thigh, sliding under her shorts. Scout shivered and looked up at her friend. Gainer had his pig mask back on and was watching her. The empty, black eyes sent a jolt of fear and excitement through her as memories of the maze flooded her mind. Her legs parted as his hand moved to cup her swollen and abused lips.

A firm finger pressed into her slit. Scout bit her lip to keep from making noise so his mom wouldn't catch them. Gainer didn't press further, but instead slid his hand away and rested it on the back of her neck. Scout swallowed as those strong fingers massaged her neck with a possessive touch. This was a silent promise that tonight was not the last time he would take what he wanted from her.

And she would give it to him whenever he wanted.

12