All Comments on 'The Maze Ch. 04: Centaurs'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FbjsFbjsabout 2 years ago

Enjoying this series. Loved how you wrote the interaction with a godess. Thanks

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Full marks from me. This is a creative and well done series.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 2 years agoAuthor

I know a whip when I feel one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoying the story. I'm a little disappointed that when you introduced centaurs (and all their intriguing storytelling potential: cultural, erotic, etc.) that you immediately transformed them into humans and from that point on they just basically acted as humans (and barely seemed to notice their transformation: I would think that losing 1/3 of your body would be pretty disorienting). I'd like to see the centaurs act as centaurs a bit more.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 2 years agoAuthor

Fair criticism. It's an odd series this, for me. What became Ch. 01 was not intended to be a series, and with each chapter I'm building more and more of a world around it. Unintentionally, it connects now with Zar's world, which is interesting and I wish I'd had that in mind from the very start. The Zar series, for all its faults, was fairly well planned out as a complete story.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 2 years ago

Just like that, indeed. A fun world and horny friends... What more does one need?

Jkwar91Jkwar91about 2 years ago

Fantastic series, can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if we’ll ever learn more about Atlantis. A very good wide reaching story arc.

Hubbub69Hubbub6911 months ago

Loved it!

My only complaint is that there isn't more....yet?

AlinaXAlinaX11 months agoAuthor

I have some ideas I'm playing with, but haven't sorted it out in my head yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES