The Maze Pt. 02

Story Info
Maybe that was the wrong door to open...
2.4k words
4.7
9.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FourAndOne
FourAndOne
285 Followers

Author's note: This is a follow on to the opening part of The Maze. I actually received some encouraging engagement with the first instalment of the story, so thanks to those who commented! With such feedback I felt compelled to write a continuation.

This is story is a bit sillier than my other works and not supposed to be taken too seriously. This does actually make it quite fun to write. I especially enjoyed watching the various characters' personalities start to take shape. Best not get too attached to any of them...

----------------------------------

The women watched stunned as the red tentacle grabbed the young woman by the ankle and dragged her from the room. The last thing they saw was flailing arms and a swirl of blonde hair disappearing into the darkness beyond before the door closed again.

"What the hell was that?" Cassie asked.

"I don't know," Beth replied. "But I'm guessing we're not supposed to go in there."

The next moment a raw, sexual, feminine moaning came from behind the door. Cassie could feel it poking at the same deep, suppressed desires that she had felt when she'd seen April restrained and stimulated. She felt goosebumps pop up on her arms. She wasn't sure if the sound terrified her or excited her beyond reason.

There were five of them in the room now, their sixth team member having just unwillingly departed through the door. Beth and April were with Cassie on the other side of the room. Eve, the petite redhead hadn't moved from her apparent vigil in front of her door button. The fifth girl, a slender, beautifully proportioned young woman with dark skin and really long black hair ran over to the door.

"Shouldn't we go after her?" she asked. "We're supposed to be a team after all."

"Yeah" Cassie agreed slowly. To help her... Or just to get a look at her predicament. She felt hot and flushed with excitement; she hoped nobody had noticed.

"No way." April crossed her arms.

"To be fair, we're in a sex fantasy maze and the girl opened a door that had GET YOUR GRABBY TENTACLES HERE written all over it." Beth said. "She had it coming."

The volume of the moans from behind the door increased.

"Ha! Ha!" the young woman said, "Well at this rate she will be coming - soon - and we'll be down a teammate."

She looked for support to Eve, but Eve just vigorously shook her head, her red hair in its high ponytail flying from side to side.

To Cassie it felt like her body made the decision for her. She crossed the room and pressed the button to open the door. It certainly didn't feel like bravery, more akin to being a passenger in her own body. She found herself looking at the dark skinned girl.

"I'm Danni."

"Cassie." Cassie replied.

The door opened slowly to reveal the room beyond. Both girls jumped back, as though expecting their own ankles to be grabbed by errant tentacles, but nothing came out of the door apart from some very human sounding gasps in between heavy breathing.

"Fliss!" Danni called out. "Hold on girl! We're coming for you."

There was a dim light in the centre of the room, which was illuminating something, though it was shifting around and very hardto make out the shape. Cassie crept closer. When she realise what she was looking at she gasped.

The writhing mass at the centre of the room was Fliss, or rather it was something that was wrapped around Fliss. The blonde girl was suspended above some kind of circular plinth, from which many red tentacles projected upward. How many there were was impossible to tell, because they were wrapped around the young woman's body countless times. At least one was wound around each limb, coiling out as far as the hand or foot. Multiple others were supporting her from behind and their tips were engaged in stroking her body. The way Fliss's body was suspended it was like she was laid back in a wide recliner. Her legs pedalled slowly and her hands gripped uselessly at the air.

Fliss's head lolled back and forth with every movement of the tentacles attached to her, but the she seemed to spot the other women approaching and her eyes went wide.

"Ohhhh shit!" she cried out, in a breathy voice. "It's got me! Help me!"

Somehow the desperation in her voice trippled Cassie's arousal. Suddenly she was rooted to the spot, unable to do anything but just watch. She was getting helplessly turned on watching this girl writhe helplessly in front of her.

The others seemed equally transfixed, staring at the writhing mass in front of them. It was fortunate that the tentacles seemed to be so completely preoccupied with Fliss that they didn't seem interested in snagging fresh prey.

"Help me! Please!" Fliss yelled again.

Danni was the first to move. She sidled up to the edge of the plinth and began to pull on the nearest tentacle, trying to tug it loose. Cassie stepped forward too ready to try to help with another.

"Ohhhhhh!" Fliss gasped. Cassie froze and looked at the girl, fascinated. Not only were the tips of tentacles stroking up and down on Fliss's breasts through the black shiny material of her jumpsuit, but at least two of them were hard at work between her legs. She could hear a low buzzing vibration now, and one of the tips seemed to be sliding in and out, though she couldn't see how it was getting through the jumpsuit, if it was.

"Don't just stand by and watch this!" Danni protested. "Help her! She's my friend!"

"She's also our teammate," April said, appearing suddenly from behind Cassie. She stepped forward and reached out to grab hold of a tentacle. "let's get her out of this."

April pulled a tentacle free of the grip it had on Fliss and tried to haul it away from the girl, but it was just one of many and the appendage was clearly making a fight of it. It thrashed around wildly, and each time the tall athletic woman managed to haul it away from Fliss's breasts a new one would try to take its place.

"Come on Cassie help us!" Danni shouted. It seemed to snap Cassie out of her trance and she jumped forward. She grabbed one of Fliss's arms and started trying to uncoil the tentacle that was wrapped around it.

Where were the others? Beth looked around. Eve was nowhere to be seen. Beth, on the other hand, had also entered the room but rather than helping she appeared to be wandering around the room looking at the walls. What was she doing?

"Beth?" she called out.

"Hmmm?" Beth said absently, not even turning to look at her.

Fliss screamed.

"What is it?" April asked sympathetically.

"It's so deep!" Fliss wailed. "Feels too good! I don't want to...."

Cassie felt the tentacle in her hand. It was warm, rubbery, and although it felt synthetic it was definitely moving as though it were alive. She looked at Fliss squirming in the grasp of the tentacles, her face contorted, her breathing ragged. The tentacles were ignoring the other women and focusing all of their efforts on stimulating her. What did it feel like to have the undivided attention of a machine like this? To feel these irresistibly strong appendages wrapped all around your body, squeezing, rubbing, pulsing...

"Cassie!"

The shout snapped her back from her sexual haze. It was April, she was laid back on the floor and thrashing around. Somehow the athletic woman had one protesting tentacle gripped between her arms, and another pinned between muscular thighs. Oh good, Cassie thought, she's taken care of those two. Only about ten more to go! April was shaking her head around, clearly trying to point something.

Fliss was moaning loudly and, her whole body started spasming.

Danni had somehow half freed one of Fliss's legs. "Cassie, the collar!" she shouted.

Cassie looked and saw that the red light on Fliss's collar was flashing very fast. She dived forward and tried to find the button, which was hard because it was underneath one of the tentacles, which was lightly wrapped around the front of the girl's neck, where it seemed to be caressing the side of her face. Cassie pulled the rubbery red finger away and pressed the button. The collar gave it happy bleep noise and the red light, which was flashing so fast at this stage it was almost solid turned yellow.

Fliss let out a scream that seemed to empty her lungs. She started to thrash her arms and legs around.

"I can't! I can't!" she sobbed. "I need to..."

The tentacles on Fliss's body seemed redouble their efforts. The one in Cassie's hands squeezed tighter around Fliss's arm, pinning it in place. Cassie saw April lose her grip on the one she had in her arms. It wrenched itself free from the woman's grip and flew toward Fliss's head. When it arrived, with equal care to the violence with which it had broken free, it pushed itself past her lips and into her mouth. Fliss's eyes went wide as more and more of it entered her.

Cassie felt compelled to watch. The rest of the tentacles were doing their best to keep her attention focused on the writhing mass of flesh in front of her. They were shifting around, probing, pressing, stroking, invading. She could feel the heat radiating from it.

Fliss's body was shuddering violently now, her exposed skin covered in sweat. Her eyes seemed to be fixed on Cassie's, pleading with her.

The tentacles were working overtime, their tips stroking and squeezing every part of Fliss's body. Her body was wracked with spasms. April and Danni had also redoubled their efforts, and Cassie resumed trying to uncoil her tentacle, but to her it felt like a token effort. She knew there was nothing she could do.

60 seconds went by very quickly. Cassie became aware of the collar bleeping again, and she saw the yellow light start to flash. Then it went red.

It was a mercy really when it happened. The young woman's body was like a coiled spring, storing up more and more tension, and it had to go somewhere. Fliss's body snapped rigid and her eyes rolled back in their sockets. Cassie watched as her teammate exploded into a violent orgasm, the tentacles continuing to stimulate her mercilessly as she tensed up again and again and again. It just went on and on, there seemed to be no end to it.

At last she seemed to go limp and let out a sigh. The tentacle in her mouth retreated and the others gently lowered their charge onto the floor in front of the plinth. Fliss opened her eyes and seemed to look around the room, as though not able to comprehend where she was.

"Fliss?" Danni said.

Fliss seemed about to say something, but then the light on her collar went green and instantly her eyes closed and her face went blank. Peacefully she slumped back onto the floor.

Beth's voice cut through the silence that had fallen on the chamber "Time to go!".

"Fuck!" April shouted.

Cassie felt her eyes go wide in horror as she realised that the mass of tentacles had begun to move again, this time spreading feelers out toward the three women who were stood around it. April had still been holding one of them! It tried to coil around the woman's arm and she swatted it away.

"Run!" Beth was standing in the open doorway back to the first room and she didn't need to tell them twice. All three of them sprinted for the opening. April was the last through, somehow managing to wriggle away from a tentacle that had tried to hook her by the waist and crawl through over the threshold on all fours.

"Shut the door!" April shouted.

"Wait! We can't leave Fliss!" Danni protested.

"She's out of here!" Beth said.

"But...!"

"it won't close!" Eve said. Cassie could see where the little redhead had been hiding now. She had been just the other side the door opening, next to the door's control panel.

April let out a shriek as a tentacle slithered out of the darkness and coiled itself around her leg. Another appeared and wrapped around her waist. She started to slide back into the dark room. Cassie lept forward and grabbed her friend by the arm. April toppled over onto her side and the two of them began to slide toward the open door. Then suddenly Beth was there, gripping April's other arm and together somehow they held fast.

Eve was frozen in fear, pressed up against the wall pushing the door close button again and again. She screamed as a tentacle appeared around the corner of the doorframe and lunged at her. She kicked it away.

April, now on her back, was squirming under the assault of the two tentacles. Watching her wriggling Cassie became aware of just how taught the young woman's body was under the tight fabric of her jumpsuit. How many hours in the gym did it take to get a body like that? Suddenly the tentacle around April's waist extended and buried its tip into her crotch where it began to buzz audibly.

"Oh god not again!" April moaned.

"Shut the door!" Cassie and Beth said together.

Eve gave another squeal as her red feeler made another bid for her ankle. She was still spamming the door close button, even though it didn't seem to be making any difference.

April was still wiggling, fighting her would be captor. Cassie could see that the woman was biting her lip, and the red light on her collar was flashing slowly.

Danni appeared beside April. She pulled at the tentacle around the athletic woman's thigh, managing to dislodge it.

All of a sudden another tentacle shot out from the darkness and this one wrapped around Danni's torso. Caught completely by surprise Danni yelped and tried to shake it off, but she was off balance and it hauled her forwards and through the doorway. Cassie saw her black heeled feet disappear into the darkness. Instantly the other tentacles retreated back through the door, which now closed.

Cassie and Beth landed on their backsides as the tentacles' considerable force released April's body.

"Ah fuck!" A dazed April slumped back onto the floor.

Cassie looked up to see the closed door and a wide eyed Eve beside it looking back at her. There were only four of them in the room now.

After a moment, somewhat predictably, they heard the first of Danni's moans.

"Well great!" Beth said sardonically, "Round two anybody?"

FourAndOne
FourAndOne
285 Followers