The McCallister Curse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was still gazing into the mirror as she tried to plan the rest of her outfit, her plan of attack for the night. Which earrings to choose? What necklace to drape across her cleavage? A bra was out, she didn't need it with the dress she had chosen. Definitely a thong though, something black, something lacey, she knew she had a few options there. Heels were a definite as well, boys already couldn't resist staring at her ass but why not emphasise it some more?

Sara was still gazing into the mirror, trying to decide on what shoes and accessories she wanted to go with the dress when a head appeared in her doorway.

"What crap are you yelling about now?" was the bemused question that accompanied its appearance.

Sara turned from the mirror and grinned at the intruder, striking a pose as she did, modelling the dress for them.

"Found this buried in my wardrobe, was going to wear it out tonight, watcha think?" she asked.

The head was joined by a body as it rounded the corner and leaned against the door frame.

"Honey, that dress would shame a backstreet harlot. I'd say it's perfect for a 21st birthday" was the appraisal, dry tone and half grin taking any sting from the words.

Sara just grinned back. "Audrey you are such a bitch."

Then being the highly mature adult she now was at 21, stuck her tongue out at her friend.

It wasn't a half grin this time but a full one on Audrey's face as she replied. "I learnt from a master," a mocking half bow accompanying her words.

Audrey was Sara's best friend and roommate. They had met when Sara had moved to the city to attend the University. Predictably Sara had gotten lost and Audrey had been the first person she had seen who looked like she could help. Turned out they were attending the same class and by the time it was done they were fast friends. Audrey it turned out was an only child like her and had moved to the city for university but that's where the similarities ended really.

Sara was the pale, sometimes elegant party animal and outrageous flirt queen of the night. Audrey however was almost the stereotypical blonde bombshell. Tall, well-tanned, generously endowed in the chest department and with downright dangerous curves in all the right places she matched that part of the stereotype perfectly. Where it all went wrong though was in the brains department.

Audrey was far from empty headed or slow-witted, in fact Sara was fairly certain that Audrey was the smartest person she had ever met. Add to that a sarcastic wit and a fancy for the more vulgar elements of the English language, Audrey really wasn't much of a people person. While Sara spent her nights bar hopping or in a nightclub in the city, Audrey spent hers back at the 3-bedroom apartment they called home either studying, reading or watching something from her giant movie collection.

That was another reason for Sara to be excited, she had actually convinced Audrey to come out with her tonight. She was fairly certain Audrey had only agreed because it was her 21st birthday and what kind of best friend doesn't party hard with you for that? But still she intended to make the most of it.

Sara was bouncing with excitement as she turned back to the mirror, she looked at Audrey in the reflection.

"So, what have you chosen to wear tonight?" she asked.

"Oh, I dunno, I was probably just gonna wear this" was Audrey's reply.

Sara raised her eyebrow sceptically.

"Uh Huh," was her only response looking Audrey's current outfit up and down.

"Dark slacks, uggs and a really rather grubby looking jersey? Yup totally believe that one," Sara's reply was rich with sarcasm.

"Least I don't look like I'm fresh from a shopping spree at Sluts'R'Us" came the rejoinder.

Sara didn't dignify that with a response simply giving her roommate a look that spoke volumes instead.

"Fine," Audrey said.

She disappeared from the door only to return a few moments later her nights outfit in hand. She had chosen like Sara to go with a black dress, though in a completely different style, strapless and formfitting, it looked like it cut off at about knee height, sexy yet not overly revealing, it suited Audrey just right.

Sara nodded her approval before she spoke. "We are gonna look so good."

She grinned at her friend again as she turned away from the mirror, starting to shed her clothes so she could get changed.

"Now hurry up and go get ready so we can get this party started," Sara said.

Audrey flicked her a mocking salute then disappeared once again to go get changed herself.

"Yes Ma'am."

Sara woke up, then jerked up, sitting and blinking owlishly, her eyes trying to process where the hell she was before realizing the familiar surroundings of her own room.

"Ugh, what the hell happened last night?" she groaned.

Falling back to her pillow and attempting to wake up, she tried to get her brain to remember the nights events.

They had left their apartment at 6ish, caught a ride into town where they had met Robyn and Sasha, two of her other friends then hit their first club. She could remember plenty of alcohol, she could still feel the effect of plenty of alcohol.

There hadn't been much of a choice man wise at the first club, so they had started hopping from one to the next, trying to find someone suitable for her to torment. They met plenty of men. Most of them couldn't stop staring at Sara in her very revealing short dress. Some even tried to approach her, but Sara did not find any of them attractive enough for her to tease. She was pretty sure there had been at least five different clubs and a hell of a lot more drinks, they had all been horrendously drunk by the time she had found a target to her liking. She couldn't really remember him much, just a vague muscular outline in a tight shirt and jeans.

Then the midnight celebrations as she officially turned 21 and she had plastered herself to the vaguely remembered stranger for a birthday kiss. And then he had shoved her away, almost knocking her off her feet in his haste to be away from her and leaving her reeling had actually ran from her.

Sara shook her head, there wasn't anything else she could remember after that and then promptly decided shaking her head was an unbelievably bad idea. Still, she was awake now and had never been a person that could go back to sleep easily after waking. With that in mind, Sara eased herself up, grabbed her dressing gown and headed for the apartment's small kitchen.

Reaching the kitchen in a slow shuffle to prevent excessive head shaking, Sara got herself some water and aspirin to try and ease the throbbing. Resting her head against the cool metal of the fridge while she drank the water, Sara tried to pierce the darkness that contained the rest of her night.

"Ugh, I should just ask Audrey, she's probably awake and studying or something already. She wasn't drinking that much," she muttered to herself.

Picking up some more aspirin and refilling her glass of water, Sara headed for Audrey's room. As she neared, strange sounds came floating out from under the closed door, whimpers almost. Shuffling closer Sara could tell they were definitely whimpering and some very definite moans. Sara stopped dead.

"That bitch got lucky on my birthday."

She was incredulous, one-night stands were most definitely not Audrey's thing. Knowing she shouldn't but unable to contain herself, Sara slid closer and started to sidle the door open, she wanted a glimpse of the man who had charmed his way into Audrey's pants. The instant the door was open the moans and whimpers seemed to increase tenfold in volume. Damn he must be good Sara thought.

Finally getting the door open enough to take a peek, what Sara found was completely unexpected.

Audrey was alone.

But she was also most definitely the source of all the sounds, thrashing in her sleep, arching her back high off the mattress and slamming back down and all the while a completely uninterrupted stream of moans poured from her gasping lips.

Sara knew she had to do something, this wasn't normal, it didn't feel right. This kind of thing should not be happening. So, she did the only thing that occurred to her, flinging the door open she rushed to her friend's bedside. Reaching out a hand to her friend's forehead, she tried to wake her.

"Audrey! Wake Up!" she cried.

Her hand fell on Audrey's skin and Sara's world changed.

As soon as she touched Audrey's warm skin it happened. Images began to flood her mind. Audrey naked and writhing a man's head between her legs, another she was held aloft sandwiched between two different men, one cock fucking her pussy, the other one pounding her ass, a third image Audrey on her knees lavishing a thick erect dick with long slow licks of her tongue before engulfing its tip in her mouth. A fourth, Audrey still with a dick between her lips but with another man grasping her hips from behind as he drilled himself into her. A fifth, Audrey on all fours, surrounded by crowds of men with hard erect dicks, a cock jackhammering into each of her three holes, she was covered in cum and sweat and her own spit, and as Sara watched, a man filled her with cum and withdrew, only for another to take his place immediately, and resume the relentless fucking. Image after image dumped straight into her mind's eye, all of them of Audrey, all of them intensely erotic.

Sara couldn't bring herself to break the contact. It was too much for her, the sensation was incredible, all the lust and pleasure contained in Audrey's mind seemed to be thrust upon her. Sara noticed absently that Audrey wasn't the only one moaning now, her own throaty vocalisations joining Audrey's as she lost herself.

Only an unexpected image saved her. Sara jerked back, startled the loss of contact breaking the flow of erotic imagery into her brain. Audrey hadn't been with a man. Sara had seen herself. Naked and reclining on her bed, one hand holding the headboard tightly, the other buried in her friend's blonde hair as she held her head between her legs. She had felt Audrey's tongue burying itself into her pussy, felt herself push harder on Audrey's head, urging her on and never wanting it to stop. It had felt incredible.

Sara stumbled back from the bed, shaking her head despite the pain that still lingered, the headache from her hangover barely registering as new sensations overwhelmed her. She reached out for the wall, seeking something, anything to steady herself, finding it she leaned back, trying to calm herself.

It was no use, the lust raging through her was incredible, Sara couldn't remember a time she had ever been this aroused. Pushing a hand into her gown, she cupped her own breasts, a small gasp escaping her lips as she ran a thumb over stiff aching nipples, toying with them before going back to squeezing her own flesh. The pleasure from that simple act was indescribable. Unable to control her actions and not really wanting to, Sara's other hand traced her smooth taut stomach before dipping between her legs, nimble fingers seeking release. It had never felt this good before, she was soaked with arousal, the slightest touch sent ecstasy and tremors throughout her entire body, her skin felt aflame.

Sara could feel it coming, the biggest, longest, most incredible, consciousness shattering orgasm of her life. Her fingers squeezed a nipple, pulling it hard from her body, her other hand teasing her opening, while a steady pressure filled her.

It was too much; she couldn't wait any longer.

Sara pulled her nipple even harder and switched from teasing herself to her clit. It only took a single touch. The slightest pressure on her clit and Sara's orgasm crashed down upon her. Her entire body seemed to spasm, a level of pleasure unknown to her seemed to flow through her body like a wave and her eyes almost rolled completely back into her head. She was lucky they didn't, or she would never have believed what happened as that wave of pleasure swept through her body.

As Sara watched, body still trembling with ecstasy, the pressure that had steadily been building with her orgasm, filling her, reached critical mass and with a long low groan escaping her lips, a full thick erect cock pushed itself out of her, pussy lips parting easily as the long throbbing length made its escape from within.

Sara's mind reeled with the impossibility but then thought was forgotten as her brand new dick began to cum, a thick stream of white flew from its tip to land upon the floor. This second orgasm was even more intense then the first, though Sara wasn't sure how that was even possible. She could only lean back, the wall the only thing keeping her upright as she moaned her way through this new seemingly never-ending release. The cum didn't seem to stop, spurt after spurt of creamy seed flung itself from her rock-hard cock. Only after a full 60 seconds did it finally come to an end and Sara's cries of passion came to a halt.

Sara sank down the wall. That orgasm simply too much, the ability to stand had deserted her and still not really believing it she stared at the member between her legs. It hadn't started to soften in the slightest. Maybe it was the intensity of the orgasm or the raging sea of lust that still seemed to fill her, but Sara was surprised she hadn't begun to freak out yet. Besides the lust the only thing she seemed to feel was a pale spectre of curiosity at its appearance between her legs.

A sultry murmur of appreciation broke her reverie, "Mmm oh yess."

Sara looked up from her cock to the bed, she hadn't even noticed in her frenzy that Audrey had awakened and was now also staring at the hard dick between her legs with an undisguised feral hunger.

Sara was transfixed as Audrey rose to her knees on her bed and began a slow sensual crawl along its length. Audrey's blue eyes shone as she held Sara's gaze, her tongue quickly darting out to lick her lips before a Cheshire grin spread across her face.

"Sara, Sara, Sara. Keeping secrets from your best friend? That's really not very nice and such a big secret too, you really should have shared it with me."

Audrey's tone was somewhere between a scolding and seductive mockery, the innuendo of her own words causing a gleam of amusement to appear in her eyes. Sara barely noticed it, mesmerized by the sight of her friends gloriously naked body, she even managed to forget the throbbing demands for attention that came from between her thighs.

"Maybe I should punish you for keeping such a big secret from me?" she cooed.

Audrey was almost upon her now, within arm's reach, her slow seductive crawl taking her off the bed and to a kneeling position beside her friend. Sara didn't answer. She couldn't. All her attention was on Audrey's slim tanned hand as it extended towards her throbbing cock.

She whimpered when it stopped inches from her flesh and pushed her hips up from the floor trying to bring her new dick into contact with Audrey's hand and the pleasure it promised. Sara whined again when the hand withdrew, denying her the contact she craved.

"Punishment remember," Audrey told her.

Sara whimpered again and her hips sank back to the floor. Audrey shuffled on her knees, closing the gap between them. Sara watched as her friends' head descended, then arching her back as it reached its target. Audrey's soft lips latching onto the stiff nipple of her left breast, hands reflexively coming up to pull Audrey's head closer, fingers tangling in her friend's blonde hair. A soft moan escaping her lips as her nipple was suckled then lashed by warm tongue. A quick nip of teeth made her gasp and then the warmth of Audrey's mouth withdrew. She almost sighed in discontent before Audrey's lips were upon her again, planting soft kisses all over her breast.

Sara cooed at the feather light touches, her eyes falling shut, hand tightening in Audrey's hair as the trail of kisses ascended, peppering the hollow of her throat, then the curve of her neck.

Sara wasn't ever aware Audrey was moving more than her heavenly lips until she felt a soft hand sliding between her back and the wall, fingers tracing a soft path up her spine, onto her neck and into her own midnight coloured hair as all the while Audrey's lips continued their assault upon the pale skin of her neck.

Sara tensed momentarily as the grip tightened suddenly and forcibly turned her head, her eyes popping open to see what was happening only to fall shut again as Audrey's delicate lips fell upon her own. A moan of contentment escaped them both as they tasted each other's lips. Turning her head a little, Sara opened her mouth, letting her tongue dance across Audrey's lips for a moment before retreating.

The moan was louder this time as Audrey reciprocated, her tongue chasing after Sara's to plunge into her friends' mouth. Sara hadn't let go of her grip of Audrey's head and she could tell her friends hadn't lessened either, if anything they had gotten stronger as the kiss continued and their tongues battled, neither willing to break away from the intense passionate duel.

The battle, no, the war was won as quickly as it had begun. Audrey's hand snaked between their smooth stomachs and found the tip of Sara's hard dick. The lightest of touches, the smallest of squeezes and Sara knew she was undone. All of it was too much. The taboo and sensitivity of her new member, the soft lips of Audrey on her own, the sheer lust that she felt inside. It was all too much.

Sara fell away from her friend. A long drawn at moan forcing its way from between her teeth, the wall holding her up once again as she lost herself to pleasure.

"Oh god. Audrey pleassse," she moaned.

Audrey's grin was definitely mocking this time. "Please what?"

Her nails were trailing themselves across the crown of Sara's cock making her writhe even more. The light touches were slowly driving her mad. She needed more, she needed Audrey.

"Touch me, taste me, FUCK ME!" Sara cried, her last words almost begging in demand.

Audrey's hand wrapped itself completely around her throbbing length. "Touch this?"

Sara could only nod her head vigorously, the ministrations of her friend's hand, small as they were, were driving her towards incoherency.

Audrey leaned back, hand still gripping the solid cock in front of her.

Her words were almost a whisper, a teasing breathe escaping from perfect lips. "Taste this?"

She leant down and Sara's world momentarily ended as she felt a warm mouth swallow her tip for the very first time.

"Oh goooddd, oh fuuuck."

The simple act was exquisite for her. The wet heat of Audrey's mouth was unreal, her cock flexed reflexively, precum leaking from her tip onto her friends waiting tongue. Audrey snaked her tongue around Sara's flesh tasting the offered cum and swallowing it down.

"Mmmm, delicious," she smirked up a Sara. "I think I want more of this."

Sara somehow couldn't find it in her to disagree.

Audrey shifted again, letting loose her grip on Sara's raging cock. Sara moaned only slightly in disappointment as she watched her friend rearrange herself. Audrey pushed Sara's legs wider, climbing over one to rest on her knees between them. She could feel Audrey's arousal as she did so, her pussy was practically dripping as it pushed against her leg, a sticky layer of juices adhering to her skin.

As Audrey settled into place, her gorgeous breasts sitting proudly, nude body perfectly framed between Sara's splayed legs, she reached for her friends' hands. Sara could only watch entirely entranced by the vision before her as her hands were pulled into Audrey's, held lightly at the wrist as they were brought up from where they had fallen beside her as she fell into the abyss of lust that still coursed through her body.

Sara was spellbound as she watched her fingers drawn towards Audrey's pale pink lips, she moaned softly and her cock jerked upwards as they wrapped themselves around her index finger, mimicking the short attention her new dick had just received. Audrey moaned as well, lavishing Sara's digit with her tongue as she sucked on it.