The McCallister Curse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey could feel it as well, the tensing of Sara's body, the sharp tugging of her hair, the thick cock cutting off her air as she was used. Then the cum flooded her mouth, her throat, wave after wave of it, that she tried to swallow down. Her fingers increased their already frantic pace and as Sara came so did she. A deep rolling orgasm that reverberated through her being as she fulfilled her purpose.

Sara saw the orgasm overtake Audrey and her own peaked again, her pet cumming from being used sparking something primal within her, she ground her hips into Audrey's lips again as another wave of cum rushed through her dick. She could see Audrey swallowing desperately, trying to take it all down like a good little slut but it was too much, too much cum and too much pleasure for her to concentrate on it properly.

Sara decided to take pity on her pet, she pushed her back, cock still spilling its load as it went, escaping the confines of Audrey's mouth. Sara just let her continued orgasm cover the gasping blonde. Cum splattering her golden tanned skin, hitting her stomach, her generous tits before Sara aimed a little higher and covered her gorgeous face in more even as it spilled from between Audrey's lips into the already coated valley of flesh below.

As Audrey fell back, stretching her arms out behind her to balance herself, still on her knees between Sara's legs, Sara couldn't help but marvel. Cum still sprayed from her cock, molten bliss filling her as her need was finally sated, Audrey was a mess of cum, more of it still pooling on her skin and the sheer eroticism of it was something Sara had never dreamed of. Finally, she was sated and finally her orgasm came to an end.

Audrey's bright blue eyes peered up at her from the cum covered mess that her face and body had become before they shifted to her cock. It hadn't flagged, it was still rock hard. Sara smirked down at her toy as she realised. Her need had been sated but she wasn't done.

"Mmm look at you little pet, did you enjoy that? I did," Sara laughed, and Audrey could only nod, still trying to catch her breathe through the dregs of cum that still coated her tongue and mouth.

"Why don't you turn around and bend over for me? That bed looks mighty tempting, and I can think of a few places that need filling with cum," Sara's tone was deliciously dirty as she reached out, uncaring about the cum that coated Audrey, hands caressing her hips as she pushed for her to move and present herself to her new mistress.

"Such a big orgasm, so much cum and already wanting more. You really are a McCallister." Sara froze, a new voice, soft as velvet and loaded with sex floated from a corner of Audrey's bedroom.

Sara turned her head, Audrey's quickly following as they searched for the source of the new voice, the words soft but commanding, something in them mixing familiarly with the raging lust that now only simmered with them.

She was on the other side of the bed, perched seductively on the edge, watching them with undisguised lust of her own.

Sara couldn't believe it, this woman, this intruder wasn't human.

Full pouty blood red lips on an absolutely perfect face, deep purple eyes that seemed like they could go on forever till you were lost, light red skin the colour of rose wine clear of blemishes and imperfections. But what Sara really noticed first were the horns, well the horns and the wings. Two tiny black horns like those of a goat festooned the top of her forehead, and silky black wings that were draped around her shoulders resting easily in place.

"Who? Who are you?" Sara managed to stutter "What are you?"

"Who the fuck are you?" was Audrey's simultaneous cry

The unknown woman grinned, immaculately white teeth appeared between those devilish lips, small fangs showing themselves. She laughed a quick short laugh.

"You may call me Rose, and I am a succubus."

Sara and Audrey both gasped audibly, small breaths shocked from their lungs at the demoness' words.

"And you my little pair of darlings, have had quite the morning, the McCallister curse, her powers" an elegant finger rising to point squarely at Sara "mixing with my own as I watched you both fall prey to it. It was truly truly sinful," the gorgeous succubus cackled as she rose from the bed. She turned and they saw her full appearance.

An hourglass figure with curves that outdid even Audrey's barely hidden by the flowing black dress that adorned her body, large breasts riding impossibly high on her chest pushed tightly together by her corseted top, forming a cleavage that had toppled empires and revealed from where she had been sitting on it, a long whiplike tail the same colour as the rest of her impossibly perfect figure.

"I'm going to have soo much fun with you both. You really have no idea of what we are going to get up to. A McCallister all to myself and an extra present besides." That velvety voice had them spellbound as she stood and started forward, Sara could do nothing but stare as the dangerous seductress came across the room. The succubus stretched out a hand, reaching for Sara and she could feel herself pulled towards it.

It was a miracle that stopped it, from stopping her becoming a helpless thrall to a succubus.

As the hand was inches from her skin, a golden flash blurred into being from just outside Sara's vision and it collided with the succubus, the impact was titanic, the sound loud enough to hurt and cause her ears to ring. Then the succubus was gone, thrown to the side and the golden blur followed it. The wall of their little apartment was no match for such a contest and a second impact followed, dust exploding and a huge crashing sound reverberating through the space as Rose disappeared through their wall and out into the street.

Sara just turned and stared before looking to Audrey. The lust was gone, the need was barely noticeable, and her cock had been forgotten. Audrey was in an almost unrecognisable state, the cum that had covered her was now covered in a layer of wall dust and debris that had exploded from the impact. But Sara could still see the shock, see the fierce intelligence returning to those baby blue eyes.

Audrey met her gaze. "What in the actual fuck?"

On the other side of Steelhaven another shock was about to be delivered. A well-built man in a tight fitted shirt and jeans was slowly making his way through the streets of a suburb he normally wouldn't be caught dead in. It was much too dangerous. Dangerous for anyone who knew the name and history of the people who lived here. Doubly so for those like him. Jasper was simply a lowly demon, a messenger or a soldier as needs be. But tonight, he was hoping for something more. He had information and if he could get it to the right people then, maybe some deals could be made, and he could gain some real power.

He sidled through the streets, head swivelling, senses alert and strained as he crept towards his destination. The sprawling estate sat on one of the highest hills of Steelhaven, its sweeping lawns and multistorey terraces giving it a near unparalleled view of the city.

High stone fences surrounded the lush estate, cameras tracking from hidden nooks, and Jasper knew that the inner grounds were swarming with guards. Sneaking in was suicide. He didn't approach the main entrance; he knew he wouldn't be wanted there no matter the importance of the information he carried. Appearances were important in this end of town and the Greys, the family who owned this particular mansion were very, very careful about who they were seen with.

Jasper moved down a side street, keeping to the open now. Knowing the Greys, either they or their guards would have seen him by now and he didn't have to worry about other interference this close to their walls. Keeping his face schooled into a calm he didn't really feel internally he approached a second smaller entrance to the estate.

Standing in full view of the cameras, he reached out and pushed the intercom buzzer nestled into the wall beside the reinforced gate.

"Yes?" came the terse response.

"Uhhh my name is Jasper, and ahh, I've seen something, seen something that Lord Grey is going to want to know about."

"What?" came the same terse voice.

Jasper leaned forward, closer to the intercom, and quickly gave another glance around him, making sure as well as he could that he was alone. This news was gonna blow Steelhavens roof off. The families would be out in force once the news was truly public.

"I found the last McCallister, her curse has awoken, and she is in the city, I was with her when it happened," the words spilled from him, quickly and whispered. His eyes flicked back to the intercom then around him again.

Silence met his confession, and Jasper grew concerned, that maybe this kind of news wouldn't get the kind of reward he had dreamed.

After a few more moments of tense silence a different voice replied. More authoritative, a weight of command carrying in it easily. "Lord Grey will see you. Now."

Jasper slumped slightly relieved that maybe, just maybe he would get his reward after all.

Then solid black steel gate slid slowly open, just enough for him to squeeze through sideways, he eased his way through and could feel it closing even as he stepped out of the way.

He was in.

The last McCallister had been found, she was in Steelhaven and soon all the families of the city would be hunting, stalking that famous blood through the streets and the poor girl had no idea what was coming.