The McCallister Curse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey teased her friend slowly with her fake blowjob, her blue eyes staring into Sara's deep emerald orbs, her index finger, then slowly down her middle finger, then again with her ring finger, each one sliding slowly between her lips to be massaged by her tongue. Sara was enthralled, her eyes unable to leave Audrey's as her seductive display fed the bonfire of pleasure and lust that had engulfed her.

"Mmm you really are delicious Sara," Audrey purred.

Sara gasped as Audrey released her lip lock on her hand, her friend guiding her now truly wet fingers down her body. Audrey trembled and hissed as she ran Sara's hand across her own pussy, finally gaining a small release from the demands of her own body, pushing the tip of a finger slightly into her wet depths, she cooed to her enchanted friend.

"Would you like to taste me Sara? Don't you think I would be delicious?"

"Please yes, let me have you, let me taste you, let me fuck you," Sara's words burst from her, she wanted Audrey more than anything she had ever wanted before in her life. Her cocked throbbed its agreement and Sara tried to pull her hands free, to grab Audrey and take what she wanted.

Audrey just smiled and held her grip on Sara's wrists, easily preventing the slimmer pale beauty from escaping her hold.

"Mmm you can taste, but no fucking for you. I said punishment remember?" Audrey's grin was truly wicked as Sara tried to pull away again. "Here let me help."

Sara stopped pulling as Audrey guided her hand away from her pussy, bringing it to Sara's own lips. Sara opened her mouth and dived forward, unwilling to wait longer for a taste of the blonde bombshell before her.

"Be a good girl and you can have more later," Audrey teased her.

Sara didn't really hear her. She was consumed, Audrey's juices were her new ambrosia, a sweet nectar that she would crave till the end of time.

Like Audrey had for her, Sara devoured her friend's fingers, questing with her tongue for more of the divine. Audrey's breathing was ragged as she watched Sara taste her for the first time. The eagerness and frenzied look in her friend's eyes was thrilling, the need was intoxicating, and she could only moan loudly as Sara reached the base of her fingers, the full length of her svelte digits consumed within her friend's greedy mouth.

"Oh god Sara, yes suck on my fingers, taste me," Audrey whispered breathily.

Audrey's grip on Sara's wrists tightened as she withdrew from between Sara's lips. Not wanting to let the pale beauty move from her exposed position before her.

"You want some more?" Audrey gasped out as her fingers returned to her pussy. Sara watched hungrily as Audrey's fingers plunged back into her body, wetness clearly coating them as they pistoned slowly back and forth.

"You want some of this perfect pussy?"

Audrey smiled through the incredible pleasure filling her body as Sara nodded vigorously.

"Please," came the impassioned appeal from her friend.

Audrey's grin grew wider as her fingers sank deeply into her body once more.

"Ooooh fuuuck. Mmmm taste it," came the command.

She withdrew her fingers and reached out again, stopping millimetres short of Sara's moist lips. Sara lunged forward, craning her neck forward, tongue outstretched to capture her prize. Audrey moaned louder as her fingers were gripped by the sucking warmth of her friend's mouth. The sight of the lithe black-haired enchantress, wrists pinned together before her, hard obscene cock twitching underneath them as she hungrily slurped on her juices was maddeningly erotic, the debauched vista burning itself into her memories.

"Fuuck Sara. You're so good at that, such a good girl," Audrey cooed.

Her chest was heaving, tits rising and falling as Sara worked, her ministrations turning Audrey on more than she thought possible.

"Get it all and I'll reward you," she purred.

The mention of reward escaping from Audrey's lips was all it took for Sara, she somehow pushed deeper, tongue questing for all of Audrey's nectar. Driven to it like a woman dying of thirst.

"Mmm someone likes the sound of that don't they?" Audrey smiled as she watched her friend, her eyes drawn to the throbbing cock that rested between them.

She pulled her hand from Sara's still persistent suckling. A disappointed sigh escaped the jet haired woman as her treat was withdrawn.

"I think you've more than earned this you sexy little thing," Audrey said as she withdrew.

Sara, her own breathing ragged, heaving breasts slightly glazed in spit and Audrey's juices watched in desperate anticipation as Audrey manhandled her again. Still held tightly Audrey took a pale wrist in each hand and raised them up beside Sara's head, a slight bump sounding as they were pushed against the wall behind her.

Sara's ragged breathing suddenly caught as she was pinned, the lust coursing through her body and mind rising like the tide, overwhelming in intensity. Her hips rocked upwards involuntarily, her dick lurching, the hard muscle straining for relief.

Audrey's smile was truly wicked as she looked at her trapped prey. The alabaster skin, the raven hair, soft firm tits just the right size for holding in the palm of her hands. The beauty was truly irresistible.

"This is where you belong Sara. You belong to me, my sexy little plaything"

Audrey's head dipped down, tongue snaking out to quickly drag across the tip of Sara's dick.

"Ohh God," Sara moaned

Her hips bucked upwards, trying to find a place between those heavenly lips.

Audrey pulled back, tongue running across her lips as she savoured Sara's taste.

"I'm going to keep you like this, all worked up and no place to cum, you're going to be mine forever"

Audrey's sinful words struck something in Sara, a perverse pleasure in being used, in being owned. She could only moan again in response.

"Fuuuck Audrey, pleeassee," Sara wailed.

Keeping her captive secure still, Audrey once again dipped her head, her tongue again gently lapping as the head of Sara's member. Sara shuddered, a moan escaping, and her hips pushed upwards once again. Instead of pulling away to tease poor Sara again Audrey opened her mouth and introduced Sara to heaven once again.

Sara could feel nothing but pure bliss. Audrey's mouth was divine. Warm, wet and her lips were slowly, agonizingly sinking down her shaft. They seemed to take forever as they journeyed down her length. Sara tensed and tried to free herself from Audrey's grasp, the desire, the need to push her head down, to feel her cock buried deep in the amazing blonde's throat was overwhelming.

Sara felt Audrey grin around her dick, and those sweet fuckable lips reversed their journey, dragging themselves back up Sara's sensitive tool, soft suction and a tongue lashing at her flesh causing her to tense even further.

"Fuuuck, Audrey please."

It was almost a whine from Sara, a desperate tone filling her voice. She needed relief. Audrey unfortunately wasn't really in the mood to provide it. This new lust, this intoxicating pleasure had awoken something within the curvy blonde.

A new need. A new desire.

She wanted Sara. She wanted Sara to beg, to wail, to be on her knees pleading for release. She wanted that power. She could feel herself leaking down her thighs at the thought, the lust, the pleasure she felt simply from the images in her mind's eye were too much. Audrey's entire body quivered as a miniature orgasm ran through her.

Sara could feel it happening, Audrey's mouth constricting around her dick, the blonde's eyes briefly rolling back in her head as she shook, a shiver cascading through her body.

A small pop sounded as Sara's cock was freed from within Audrey's hot mouth. Audrey eyes it lasciviously before licking around the head once more.

"Please Audrey, make me cum, I need it," Sara mewled

Audrey's only reply was to press Sara's hands harder to the wall. She didn't want her free for this. She needed Sara to know that she was the toy, that she was there for Audrey's pleasure, for her to toy with as she wished.

Audrey circled her friends' cock with her tongue, sliding against the hot skin. Sara's moans were music to her ears, the soft whimpers as Audrey teased her thick throbbing cock sent ecstasy through her veins.

Sara was going mad. The intense lust that had consumed her mind, Audrey's soft ministrations teasing her new dick, her restricted arms powerless against Audrey's greater strength. It was a potent cocktail that was driving her into a frenzy. She needed to cum, she needed to drive her cock deep into someone, something.

All thought was obliterated as Audrey suddenly stopped trailing her tongue across her burning skin, the teasing ending only to be quickly replaced by something so much better. Audrey lunged forward, mouth wide and Sara's cock disappeared.

Sara's back arched and again she tried to free herself, the pleasure, the pressure was incredible. Half her cock had been swallowed in an instant, filling Audrey's mouth, encasing Sara's flesh in pure bliss.

"Fuuuck yesss Audreey! I need it! Pleeease!"

Sara was yelling at her friend, she couldn't contain it, her cock filling Audrey's mouth, she could feel it. An orgasm deep inside. She was going to cum. She was going to fill Audrey's mouth with her cum and it was going to be glorious.

Sara lifted her hips, pushing just a little more dick into the blonde's mouth, feeling the entrance to her throat.

Audrey felt the change, the urgency Sara felt. The need. As quickly as she had swallowed, she backed off, Sara's cock falling free of her mouth, strands of saliva linking them briefly before falling to sticky their legs.

"Not yet Sara. Not yet, I'm not ready to let you cum," she told her captive.

"Audrey please! Why won't you let me cum?" Sara sobbed; frustration and need breaking through.

Again, Audrey didn't reply. She simply swallowed down half of Sara's length again, stopping as she felt the head tapping the entrance to her throat. Then back up, the down again.

The repetition was driving Sara to the edge. She could feel it. Every time her dick disappeared into the greedy mouth of her friend; she could feel it. A building pressure at the base of her cock. Every time she was swallowed, every time her hips bucked in response, getting just that little bit more cock into Audrey she could feel it. The need was growing, her dick needed to cum. She needed to cum.

Audrey was in ecstasy. She could feel the need like a physical force, the power she felt in denying it was perverse, she was on the verge of cumming herself, slick thighs rubbing together as she gorged herself on Sara. Precum filling her mouth, slickening the length of meat that she was pistoning back and forth between her lips. It was all too much. All Audrey needed now was for Sara to say it. Say she belonged to Audrey. Admit she was her toy and then they could both cum, drown together in lust, drown in the pure overwhelming bliss that would follow.

Just before Sara reached her peak, before the straining girl blew her load, Audrey stopped. A slow withdrawal to the tip of Sara's cock, audibly slurping her way to the top.

"Nooo, don't stop, please don't stop," Sara's cries were agonised. She had been so close. She was desperate.

Audrey thought she looked perfect. Her long silky hair a tangle, pale skin flushed, her breasts heaving topped by little pink nipples that looked harder than the beastly rod of hard flesh that raged between them.

It was time for Sara to be hers.

"You want to cum?" Audrey questioned, her tone almost conciliatory.

"You want to fill me with your thick cum? You want to feel my throat squeezing your cock as you fill my tummy?"

Sara was nodding frantically, "Please Audrey. Anything! Just make me cum!"

Audrey smiled that wicked smile again. "I'll let you cum, I'll let you fill me up until you've got nothing left. You've only got to do one thing"

As she spoke Audrey shifted, leaning forward, closing the small space that was between them till she was looking Sara dead in the eyes, till she could see the lust that was burning through her reflected in their brilliant green depths.

"All you have to do," she whispered, pecking her helpless friend's lips with her own.

"All you have to do is submit," Audrey said with a mocking finality. "Submit to me, be mine forever to play with, to use, to fuck and tease and torment. Be mine Sara and I'll give you what you want."

Sara's eyes widened at her friend's words, the seductive whispering burrowing into her brain. Audrey would make her cum, Audrey would finally let her have her release. And all she had to do was submit, to let go and become a pet for the blonde goddess before her.

The maddening lust, the teasing pleasure, the need had become too much. She wanted this. To drown in all the pleasures that Audrey promised she would provide.

Audrey could see it, the acceptance, the fall into subservience in her friend's eyes. Sara would be hers.

That single thought was enough. Audrey came undone.

Her eyes rolled back, and she came. An orgasm of incredible ferocity swept through her buxom frame, the power she felt, the hot slim body of Sara against her skin, her fall into soon to be sexual slavery. It was too much, it fed off the sea of lust that had consumed both of them and unleashed a storm of pleasure stronger than anything she had ever felt in her life.

Sara saw it all, the flushing quivering skin, the whites of Audrey's eyes, open mouth and lolling tongue as Audrey fell victim to her own desires. Then she felt it.

Audrey's grip weakened, unable to hold Sara as tightly to the wall as the tide of pleasure carried her away. Acceptance became defiance in Sara's jade eyes as something in her mind finally awoke, something buried in that limitless sea of ecstasy that had consumed her finally broke through.

She was a McCallister and McCallister were slaves to none.

Audrey's grin had been wicked but Sara's, Sara's was almost evil as she reversed Audrey's grip in an instant, breaking the hold on her wrists and taking Audrey's into her hands.

"I think it's time we changed this up, don't you?" Sara's playful question was rhetorical, but Audrey caught it as her epic orgasm finally waned. Instinctively she tried to pull away from the smaller woman's grip and was shocked when it didn't budge.

"Mmm it's you who's going to serve me Audrey. I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to fill you with cum, I'm going to punish you for being such a dirty little slut and you're gonna thank me for it and beg for more," Sara declared, a new vigour, a new strength filling her voice.

Audrey was entranced. Sara's green eyes filled her vision, her mind still recovering from the intense pleasure that had filled it and now Sara, pale, beautiful, incredible Sara was filling her mind with something new.

"You're going to be my little blonde fuckpet aren't you Audrey? You're going to get on your knees and spread your legs for your mistress whenever I want, aren't you?"

Sara's honeyed words were hypnotic, alluring beyond compare, calling to the never-ending lust that filled her body. Audrey had wanted power. But now she wanted nothing more than to serve her sexy goddess, her mistress and worship the fat cock between them till the end of time.

"Yess Sara, yes Mistress, own me! Fuck me! I'll be yours; I'll be your fuckpet, I'll serve you however you want."

Audrey gasped at her own words, words she hadn't even thought before they spilled from her lips, but something had happened, she could feel it settling on her, finding a home in her mind. She was Sara's now.

"Oh yess. Such a good girl Audrey, you let me in and now you're mine," Sara praised.

Sara was breathless, she wasn't entirely sure what had happened or what she had done but she knew it was big, that something had irrevocably changed between them in the instant Audrey had said yes.

But that was for later. Right now, her friend, no her new fuckpet had something to do. The need was still upon her, still burning its way through her body.

Sara released Audrey's arms, letting them fall and reached instead for her pet's neck. Taking it between both hands she pulled Audrey forwards, mashing her lips into the blondes, her tongue instantly searching forward, trying to gain entry. Audrey's mouth opened immediately, letting her in and Sara moaned into it as her tongue found Audrey's and tasted her. The slightly salty taste of her precum met the remnants of Audrey's juices within and Sara moaned again before pulling back.

"Incredible, you taste incredible," she said breathily. "But you've been a terrible tease and now you're going to give me what I want."

Sara's grip squeezed momentarily as her voice firmed and Audrey could only gasp at the unexpected pressure on her throat and the spike of pleasure that accompanied it.

She didn't resist as Sara's hands slid from her neck and into her hair. Fingers tangling themselves in her sunny blonde tresses.

"I'm going to fuck that pretty mouth of yours now," Sara stated it plainly and Audrey again gasped as pleasure spiked within her at the words.

Sara's hands guided her down, Audrey didn't resist, couldn't resist. She opened her mouth and took Sara inside her, hard cock filling her mouth, tasting precum and skin.

"Fuuck yes Audrey, your mouth is so good!" Sara's hands tightened their hold as she finally got what she wanted. The warm wet texture of Audrey's mouth around her erection was heavenly.

She needed more.

Fingers firmly tangled in the curvy blonde's hair, she began to drag Audrey's head further down into her crotch, her dick forcing itself deeper into her pet's mouth.

"Yess Audrey, take it, take it all"

Sara's breathing was getting harder as she pressed down, slowly unrelentingly. She wanted to bury herself deep in Audrey's throat.

Audrey could feel the fat cock pushing deeper, nudging the entrance to her throat with its thick tip. She loved it, being used by Sara was driving her wild, pleasure thrumming through her body. Her hands had moved to her pussy, fingers desperately sliding into herself, aching to answer the torrents of pleasure flowing inside her.

As three fingers pushed their way inside, easily sliding into her dripping slit, Sara finally got what she desperately wanted. Audrey shifted her head slightly, changing the angle just enough and Sara buried her cock in the blonde's throat to the base, the soft skin of her pelvis nudging into Audrey's nose.

"Fuuuuck," the groan that escaped Sara was long and deep.

At long last relief, her need almost sated. Audrey's throat was indescribable, it felt like her cock was being squeezed in a vice, the muscles constricting all along her hard length, milking her, driving her towards her desperately needed orgasm.

Sara's thrusts into Audrey's throat started to build momentum, faster, harder, deeper. The need had possessed her. Audrey was a drooling, moaning mess, saliva and cum leaking from her lips as she was used, frantically fingering herself as Sara fucked her face, tears forming in her bright blue eyes to streak down her face.

It didn't take long, the speed, the pressure, Audrey's debauched groans around her dick. It was coming.

Sara could feel it, the building pressure at the base of her cock, building and building as her dick ploughed into Audrey's throat, from tip to base over and over again. Her toy swallowing it down greedily. Then it snapped, Sara could feel it starting to surge through her shaft. She stopped thrusting, tightening her hands in the blonde's hair to an almost painful degree, she slammed forward one final time, every inch of her fat dick pushed into Audrey, her pelvis smacking into her pet's face.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" Sara bellowed as she came, her cum flooding her shaft and then into Audrey's waiting throat, surge after surge of thick cum flowing down to fill the pinned blonde's stomach.