All Comments on 'The McCallister Curse Pt. 02'

by ThatHaremGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great chapter, Excellent story

There is usually something mostly boring about curse stories but you have really created an interesting one and by adding the different families, this is 5* in my opinion. You really struck some gold in the sex scenes and I love the twisted aspect of the church members and the angel. Hope to read more because this is a fun read. Thanks.

J.D.

TheAnarchTheAnarchabout 3 years ago

This series is going to be an excellent addition to the magical worlds. I cannot wait for it to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Update when? Good story.

ThatHaremGuyThatHaremGuyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words. Part 3 is coming, I’m just a very slow writer so it’s taking a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoying the story, thank you! There aren't enough fantasy/sci-fi stories on the site that are this well-written and kinky in all the right ways. Looking forward to more.

I hope Audrey and Sara can reconcile the new circumstances and sudden change in nature of their relationship with each other. As it stands now, it seems like Audrey is still (understandably) resentful of her new situation and I'm not sure how that could be properly resolved.

I wonder who's gonna be joining the harem. Gabrielle seems likely, and I can see Rose and Elizabeth Grey joining somewhere down the line.

Thanks again! Keep it up!

ThatHaremGuyThatHaremGuyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words. I’m very glad you are enjoying the story. I hope you end up enjoying where I take the story. I’m sure you can take some educated guesses but I wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise of who ends up part of the harem though!

ThatHaremGuyThatHaremGuyover 2 years agoAuthor

@taco1085

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatHaremGuy@ThatHaremGuy
20/11/23 - Still writing. Still existing. Curse 5 even has progress. Discord has pretty much everything early and in progress. https://discord.gg/ADfeHVVkkW

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES