The McCallister Curse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A perfect picture of the beast, its colossal hands wrapped around Katherine's waist as it bounced her up and down its gigantic red cock, pounding relentlessly into her helpless sister's pussy appeared in her mind's eye. Katherine wailing in ecstasy as the demon plundered her dripping pussy, its teeth chewing on her nipples, a glaze of demon cum already covering the majority of her chest and face. Her glasses barely visible beneath the cum that coated her angelic features.

Elizabeth gasped quietly to herself, so caught up in her thoughts that she did not realise they arrived at the section of the manor that held their destination. Still in the midst of daydreaming, she cried out as she stumbled, "Wooaaaah," a heel slipping awkwardly sideways on the polished floorboard.

"Elizabeth!" Katherine cried, arms flashing out to arrest her sister's fall. "Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?"

Elizabeth smiled warmly to her twin, meeting soft brown eyes with her own before darting away, a blush forming across the skin of her face. The embarrassment at her thoughts not allowing her to hold her sister's gaze. She snatched her arm back just a tad too briskly.

"I'm fine, Kat," she huffed. "The floor is a little slippery is all."

Regaining her balance Elizabeth realised they were mere steps from their destination. Her body moving on autopilot throughout the home as she was distracted by her thoughts.

She turned to face the demon fully this time, it hadn't reacted to her fall, not daring to move in any way that could be interpreted as threatening.

"My father's study is just here. Prepare yourself to meet Lord Grey," she declared imperiously. The demon, Jasper, if she wanted to acknowledge the things name, met her gaze. It nodded once and Elizabeth was sure she saw a buried smile tug at the corner of its lips. She had the sudden feeling that it knew what had really caused her stumble. Warmth flooded her cheeks, and she could feel the blush deepen. The slight dampness in her panties didn't help either.

Elizabeth spun, unable to look at the demon a second longer, afraid that the dirty thoughts that had surfaced in her mind would be betrayed to the demon, afraid that if her gaze lingered the wetness in her panties would only grow. A trio of forceful strides and she was at the door to her father's study. She banged her fist into the solid wooden door, more forceful than truly necessary causing a loud reverb to bounce down the hall.

Finally, Elizabeth thought, let Father deal with this thing. Let him listen to its tale of the McCallisters reborn. Let him listen to it lie and then destroy it.

"You may enter, Elizabeth," the smooth eloquent call of her father's voice broke her train of scornful thoughts. With a final sneer upon her face at the demon, Elizabeth pushed the door inwards and led the way into her father's sanctum.

Lord Grey watched as Elizabeth and her sister led the demon into his study, he noted the sneer on his daughters face as she looked at the creature, how quickly it vanished as she turned to face him. He saw the crinkled brow of Katherine, the way she was chewing the corner of her lower lip when something was truly bothering her. He observed the careful movements of the demon as it squeezed its bulk into the room before straightening to its full height, the quick darting movements of its eyes as they observed him in return, the way they lingered a fraction of a second on the bodies of his daughters.

Lord Grey steepled his hands and propped himself up upon his desk. He stayed silent as he considered the trio. A few seconds of quick thought to unravel the mystery they presented before Elizabeth no doubt explained the unexpected intrusion. His daughters he knew. 23 this past winter, they were becoming more and more resentful of the control he had over their lives. Even the clothes they're wearing now, far too revealing for any daughter to be wearing in the presence of their father, just one of many incidents the two girls did purely just to express their dissatisfaction towards him. Demanding more autonomy, less security, a place within the family hierarchy and business. He knew he had probably shielded them too much from the darker side of the family business, they were hopelessly naïve about such things, but they were his daughters and even he would protect them for as long as he could.

The demon though, the demon was a true puzzle. Oh, he knew the type sure enough. The size, the build, the talons. He could only be a soldier type, a member of the uncountable legions of hell. What was intriguing was the lack of brand or collar that marked him as a servant of a Pitlord. A free demon was a rare occurrence indeed. But it was still not enough to warrant this intrusion and his daughters were certainly not versed enough in demonic culture to tell the difference, or at least he fervently hoped that this was the case.

No, it was something else, something that would drive a demon into the heart of Grey power, something that his daughters thought to gain some prestige from by bringing it to him personally. Something important. Something dangerous.

"Father this..." Elizabeth began, but he simply held up a hand to silence her. She hated it when he cut her off and he could see the anger simmering, but she stopped.

"Let him speak Elizabeth. It is obviously his news you have brought to me. I would hear it from the source," he motioned towards the demon, ignoring the glare his daughter was shooting at him.

"Please. Your name and why you are here," he showed the demon his teeth, a threat within the smile. "Just remember where you are and who I am."

The demon didn't flinch at the threat. Lord Grey hadn't expected him to do so but it was expected, and Lord Grey really did try to fulfill those expectations.

The demon stepped forward slightly, passing between the twins to stand squarely before the desk.

"My err name is Jasper err my Lord. I umm have news that I thought you would want to know personally," Jasper as he had now named himself, stuttered his way through his introduction. Lord Grey simply frowned, the demon may have been colossal, but he was still clearly intimidated by the man before him.

"I uhh was in 'Eddies' last night my Lord, hunting you see and I uhh came across a young lady. I was working to get some of her when it happened my Lord. A, ahh, Curse activated my Lord. She went from being a mere human, umm sorry a human to something else," Jasper looked Lord Grey square in the eye as he dropped his bombshell. "She was a McCallister my Lord."

Lord Grey felt the words like a physical blow, knocking him back into his chair, he sank into it, hands falling limply into his lap. Of all the possible pieces of news that could have been delivered he would never have picked this one.

The McCallisters were gone, the last of them dead and buried over 20 years ago, the family itself hadn't been a threat or power of any significance for at least a century. No matter the strength of their blood they hadn't been able to escape their Curse. For one of them to reappear now, it could be disastrous. He flicked his eyes towards the reports he had carefully set aside. Disastrous indeed. But they were also an opportunity. An opportunity to build upon his success. His eyes moved back to the trio before him, focusing momentarily on Katherine. If he could gain access to McCallister blood, a permanent source of that fantastic resource then the Greys would be unstoppable. He would have an alternative to the motions he had set in place, a backup in case the planned meeting ended badly.

Lord Grey regathered himself. It was time for action, not panic. The Family could not grow stronger through idleness. He focused himself upon the demon. "You are certain? Certain it was a McCallister?"

Jaspers reply was immediate, "Yes my Lord, I would swear it upon the Blackened Throne itself. Demons know McCallisters. Their aura is unmistakable and the feel of that Curse, it is uhh unique."

Lord Grey considered the demons reply. He was serious and most definitely certain. To swear by the seat of the King of Hell itself was as close to binding as a demon could get. Their king was not known for letting it be used lightly nor for being kind to those who abused its power.

"Why isn't the girl with you now? You said you were with her in this club, this 'Eddies'?" he asked.

Jasper didn't back away from the question, he had been expecting it, it was a logical follow up. "I ahh wasn't the only demon in 'Eddies' my Lord. I wasn't the only one to notice what the girl was," the demon swallowed before continuing.

"There was a succubus there my Lord. An old one I suspect and unbound like myself. If you know anything of their kind," Jasper sneered, his thoughts on the sex demons splaying across his face.

"Then you know how they were, umm are, around McCallisters. There is no way I could have taken the girl away from her once she had been revealed."

Lord Grey leant back in his chair, considering the implications of the demon's explanation. A McCallister in Steelhaven, an unbound succubus as well, probably an Elder Succubus if Jasper was correct and he was inclined to believe the demon. This was valuable information, there was no reason for the demon to risk himself and lie about such a thing. It could however be a ploy, a trap set by any number of enemies, even his wife's own family among them, that would delight in bringing him down.

Still, this wasn't something that could be ignored. Not with such huge potential for chaos or for profit. A McCallister was bad enough, if the girl managed a miracle and learnt what she could do, then she would be a danger to everything he had built. If a succubus already had her scent, then sex and mayhem were sure to follow. While he had researched as much as he could about the McCallisters and the Curse that plagued them, he still had no idea why it would draw succubi to them like moths to flame. If what he had learnt from the family records was true, then a succubus had been involved in nearly every single McCallister death since they had been cursed.

Lord Grey shifted in his seat once more. He looked each of the waiting trio in the eyes, meeting the gaze of all of them briefly.

"This must be dealt with immediately. I will not allow the McCallisters to return to Steelhaven. I will not allow them to endanger this family and I certainly will not allow a single girl to tear down all that I have built!"

He paused briefly, gathering himself and his thoughts before laying out his plans.

"Katherine, get a description of the girl from Jasper here and then send it to Henry. Your cousin will know what to do from there, I suppose you should inform your mother as well, she will find out eventually anyway," his quieter daughter nodded her assent, eyes wide behind her glasses.

"Elizabeth, you will inform Captain Fuller that he is to prepare his men for immediate deployment as soon as we have news on this new McCallister. You will then fetch anything from the family vault that he deems necessary for the mission," he glanced towards Jasper. "I would suggest something capable of subduing or binding a succubus."

Elizabeth huffed, clearly wishing to question him, to do something more then what he had given her, but she nodded her assent as well. "Yes Father."

"And you Jasper, you I wish to thank. Thanks to your information you have given the Greys an opportunity to strike before anyone else even knows about the girl. I assume you know how valuable this information is and had some sort of reward in mind," Lord Grey kept his face fixed and pretended he didn't see the demon's quick glance at Katherine with the mention of a reward.

"I am more than willing to provide a reward; the Greys have a whole host of items and amenities that I am sure would be of service to a free demon such as yourself. However, I would ask one thing further. Would you accompany my men on this mission? A soldier demon such as yourself would be a valuable asset, and if this mission is accomplished successfully, you have my word that additional compensation shall be provided, on top of your reward."

"I would be honoured my Lord" Jasper replied, ducking his horned head in acquiescence.

"Follow Elizabeth then if you please. She will introduce you to Captain Fuller. Now the three of you, leave me. I have other matters to attend to. Katherine keep me updated on any news."

"Yes Father" came the simple reply.

Lord Grey made a dismissive motion with a hand, not watching them file from his study. His mind was already onto other things. He laid a hand upon the piled reports, smoothing them with a palm, flicking the corner with the tip of a finger. Plans would have to be modified. A McCallister would bring chaos yes, but the potential gains were larger. Still, he hoped the girl would be found quickly, and found by his men, anything else could not be tolerated.

Lord Grey settled back into his chair; hands clasped before him. The meeting he had arranged could not be changed at so late a juncture, too much of the future rested upon it. A source of McCallister blood would render it unnecessary but such a thing was far from certain. Better to keep the course, better to plan for whatever outcome would benefit the Family the most. All he could do for now was wait.

Rose scanned the dark horizon as she floated through the cool night sky. The dazzling lights of Steelhaven were laid out beneath her, traffic filling the streets, the unwashed masses spreading themselves far and wide, oblivious to the true nature of the world and the wretched city they called home.

It had been hours now since she had fled from the self-righteous glowing buzzard that had ambushed her. Hours spent recovering, burning with embarrassment, and plotting her inevitable revenge. Never mind that she had been the one who had been single-mindedly focused on the beautiful young woman with the delicious cock between her legs, to busy manipulating the lust fogged minds in front of her to notice the arrival of an oh-so-holy servant of the Divine.

No, it had very definitely been the angel's fault.

Rose scowled as she remembered the brief, terrifying encounter once again. She had just been about to claim her prize. A brand new McCallister, fresh to her curse and reeking of power and lust. Oh, the plans she had for that girl. Most of them involving breaking in her new slut, ravishing that tight body and moulding her to her will. Then it had all gone wrong. A tiny flash of golden light. A literal hand of god and then she had been exiting the building via the nearest wall.

Rose had reacted as soon as she was able, the impact with the wall was inconvenient but of no real consequence to a demon like her. The angel was the problem, it was in her face, a glowing hand gripping her, tangling with her gown, the other forming a fist to pummel away at her helpless form.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Hit after mighty hit, collecting with her midsection. Now those had hurt. The follow up was worse, a swinging haymaker colliding with her face, snapping her head back, the holy touch blistering her skin.

It had been the impact with the ground that broke the angel's rhythm, allowed her to react. They had hit pavement with back-breaking force, cratering the concrete and flipping them around, rolling into the street, the debris of the exploded wall landing all around them.

Rose had taken her chance as their momentum stopped. She had been on top of the goody two shoes, feeling the divine form beneath her, large firm breasts cushioning her own. Rose rammed her head down, horns first, cracking them into the golden glow that obscured the angel's features. She was rewarded by a surprised yelp, the grip in her dress loosening. Her tail had snaked its way between the straddled angel's legs, a quick slap of its tip upon the angel's hidden goodies. She was a demon. Fighting dirty was demanded.

The angel had gasped at the intrusion as it followed the headbutt and Rose had taken the opportunity. Wings spreading wide, launching herself into the air, a glamour quickly following to hide herself from view before swiftly fleeing into the morning sky.

She had had time to recover, a poor solitary bum in a refuse filled back alley restoring her, not her proudest moment but a quick fix and she had filled his last moments with mind numbing bliss as she took what was needed.

Rose considered the angel now, if they hadn't ambushed her, she was confident she would have come out on top. The angel was no true warrior, no Archangel designed to destroy evil in all its forms. In fact, her divinity had felt... uncertain. As if it was on the verge of collapse. The holy fire had barely burnt her features where it should have left it in ruin. Not that she was complaining really, but it was curious. Most curious.

Thoughts of the angel, of the weakened divinity, of the tiny barely audible moan she still wasn't certain she had actually heard escape the angel filled Rose as she continued to soar over Steelhaven. Her hunt for the new McCallister would continue.

Gabrielle considered her situation. She lay spread eagled in the middle of the street, only the early hours of the morning and the glow of her divinity obscuring her nature from any humans that might be nearby.

A strange new feeling filled her, the succubus' unexpected retaliation had surprised her, a buzz filling her mind, skin tingling from the whip of the demoness' tail.

Things had definitely not gone how she had expected when she had ambushed the hellish seductress. She was an Angel of Heaven, she was a guardian of humanity, she was Sara's protector. When she had realized the succubus was there, it had been too late, Sara was already defiled, her dear friend Audrey as well. The foul creature was attempting to claim her ward and another soul as well.

And so, she had acted, launching herself at the succubus intent on saving Sara from damnation. Slamming into the demon, blindsiding the distracted succubus, Gabrielle had expected the demon to be consumed in holy fire, the sinner no match for her divine might. Instead, the impact had been astounding, the demon taking the hit with ease, the collision with the wall was barely noticed she was sure.

With nothing else to do now but commit to the fight, she had laid into the succubus, a flurry of blows in her curvaceous figure, another cracking across those perfect lips. The blows had hurt the creature Gabrielle was sure, but they were woefully short of vanquishing the demon. Then they had hit the ground and the succubus had made her escape. Gabrielle had simply watched as she took to the sky, great black wings spreading wide behind a glamour that would hide her from mortal eyes.

So now Gabrielle laid there on the asphalt, unhappy that she was unable to defeat her foe, confused as to why the thought of seeing her again made her happy and shamefully aroused at the reaction the succubus had forced from her body, at the thought of the luscious smooth red skin pressing upon her own.

She shook her head, trying to dislodge the conflicting emotions and took another second to calm herself. She had a responsibility now. She had revealed herself and Sara was in danger. From the succubus and other forces, forces the poor girl didn't even know existed. Sara didn't even know what she truly was.

Gabrielle pushed herself up, spread her wings and in an instant was floating back through the gaping hole in Sara's apartment wall. The girls were facing each other as she approached but turned back to the hole as Gabrielle re-entered the apartment. Awe filled their faces as they took in her appearance, a golden glowing figure, clad in nothing but air and wide outstretched wings, perfectly aligned feathers the colour of pure snow.

"It's an angel," whispered Sara, she was transfixed by Gabrielle's glowing form.

123456...8