The McCallum Legacy Pt. 03

Story Info
Tragedy bring Bryce back to Tennessee.
5.7k words
4.72
7.8k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the week before Thanksgiving, and we had just sat down to dinner when my phone rang. It was Georgy. It was unusual for her to call at this hour because she was 2 hours ahead of us and it was already late for us. I excused myself from the table and took the call in the kitchen.

"What's up Squirt?" I said as I answered.

I knew something was terribly wrong when I heard Georgy gasp and a sob came forth from her.

"Georgy?!" I said more alarmed this time.

"What's going on? What's wrong?"

Georgy gasped as she tried to compose herself.

My heart was racing in fear. Had something happened to Gabi? What was going on?

"Its, it's..." she stuttered.

"Its Grandma. She, she had a stroke."

"Oh my God! Where is she? How is she?!" I almost yelled into the phone.

"Bbbbryce, she's, she's gone." Georgy barely whispered.

I fell to my knees and began to sob. Oh my God. No, no, no! Christa came into the kitchen with a panicked look on her face. She ran over to me. "Bryce, what's wrong?" I was shaking. Christa took the phone from me.

"Hello?"

"Georgy? What's going on?" Christa asked almost frantically.

"Oh my god, oh my God. I'm so sorry Georgy."

When Christa got off the phone she knelt down beside me and just held me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

When I was more composed, Christa told me that the funeral would be this weekend. She knew that mom and dad were in no state to handle everything so I would need to be there to assist Georgy with final arrangements and settling Grandma's affairs.

"I don't know how long all that will take," I told her.

"Bryce, time is of no concern to me right now. What's most important is that you are there to support Jerry & Amelia (mom and dad) and Georgy. Georgy especially since the brunt of this is currently falling on her."

So, Christa made the arrangements. She booked a one way flight with an open-ended return. It cost more, but she said end of life business can take a long time sometimes. She paid for an extra bag so that I could check in two suitcases as well as what I carried onto the plane.

The boys were hurt and so I made sure to love on them as much as I could before I left on Friday morning.

I called Georgy Thursday night and told her I would be arriving around lunch time tomorrow. She was far more composed this time than she had been in the initial call. She told me to drive to her place after I arrived. She said I would be staying there with her. I asked her if she was sure I shouldn't stay with mom and dad. She told me she was sure. She was supporting them as best she could, but she said they told her they appreciated their space as well. So it was settled, I was staying with Georgy.

The next morning I was once again on a plane and heading for Tennessee. I plugged in my iPod and pushed play. "God Only Knows" by For King & Country came on.

God only knows what you've been through

God only knows what they say about you,

But God only knows the real you,

There's a kind of love that God only knows.

I felt Grandma through this song. I felt like she was talking to me. Reminding me of what she told me the first time she ever looked at Gabrielle. She told me to trust God in this. I closed my eyes and mentally tried to speak to Grandma. Praying that she could hear me wherever she was. I knew she was in my heart, but wherever her soul was. Grandma, I wish you were still here. But I will take the words you gave me, and I will keep them in my heart. I love Gabrielle. I love Georgy. But I also love Christa, Brandon, and Carter. I'm going to trust whatever God has planned for me. Blind faith is scary, but I'm doing this for you Grandma. I love you and I'm going to miss you terribly.

My plane touched down at 11:35 am. We got in twenty minutes ahead of schedule. I called Georgy and told her I'd made it. I was picking up my rental car and then heading to her place.

Georgy was standing at her front door holding Gabi when I pulled up. I shut the car off and ran to the front door. I pulled Georgi and Gabi into my arms. "My girls," I said as I nestled my face into Georgy's hair on the top of her head. I pulled away and she handed Gabi to me. Gabi's face lit up. She recognized me. She babbled to me and my heart melted. I thought about Grandma. Even in the sadness of her passing, there was joy to be celebrated in the life that I was holding in my arms. Georgy ushered us into her apartment and shut the door behind us. She took Gabi from my arms and placed her in her bouncy swing that was hanging from the entry way into the kitchen.

She returned back to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and brought my face down to hers and kissed me. It was tender. Her lips were soft. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and met mine. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her tight against my chest. I nipped her bottom lip and our tongues danced in complete harmony with one another. Gabi babbled at us and I couldn't help but laugh and break the kiss.

"Can daddy kiss mommy?" I said as I smiled at Gabi

Gabi smiled at me and babbled even more. I didn't let go of Georgy, but we both were looking at Gabi who was looking at us smiling. She was 9 months old.

"Are you hungry?" Georgy asked.

"Yes and no," I answered.

Georgy arched her eyebrow at me.

"You're going to have to explain that one to me," she said.

"I don't have much of an appetite for food right now," I said as I looked her up and down, "But I have an appetite for something else that you could help me with," I said with a subtle grin.

"You're going to have to wait until naptime Daddy," she said winking at me.

I chuckled, "I guess I can wait then."

I followed her into the kitchen, and we talked as she made lunch for Gabi. She pureed fresh vegetables and fruits for Gabi. She shared that the funeral was tomorrow, and she had made all the arrangements. She put Gabi in her high-chair and handed me the bowl and spoon. I took them from her and began to feed Gabi. Much to my great pleasure she took the food and ate it. She was adjusting to me well. Georgy was right about all the Face Timing we did. Even though I wasn't physically there, I was still familiar to Gabi.

After I got done feeding Gabi, Georgy picked her up and cleaned her face and put her into a clean outfit. Then she sat down in the rocking chair in the corner of her living room. I watched as she opened her blouse and Gabi smiled reaching for her. As soon as Georgy's breast was within reach Gabi latched on. I sat down on the couch across and watched my daughter nursing from her mother. It was a surreal feeling. 30 minutes later Georgi switched breasts and Gabi latched on again. No wonder she was a little butterball. But she didn't last long on that breast before she dozed off and Georgy's nipple slipped out of her mouth. Georgy nodded at me and I got up from the couch and gently picked Gabi up out of her arms. Gabi stirred a moment, but I rested her against my chest, and she went straight back to sleep. I walked into her bedroom and ever so gently laid her down in her crib. I watched her for a couple minutes before going back out front. When I turned around, Georgy was standing in the doorway to Gabi's room. She'd been watching me watch Gabi sleep. I walked over to her and leaned down and kissed her.

She took me by hand and walked us into her bedroom. She shut the door behind us.

"What about Gabi?" I asked instinctively.

"I have a baby monitor Daddy. I can hear her, but she doesn't need to hear us."

My heart picked up as I realized what I had long wanted to do I was about to. I hadn't touched Georgy since Gabi was born. I had only seen her countless times over the phone. And her calling me Daddy was unusually erotic to me.

I stood there mesmerized as she slowly and very provocatively stripped out of her clothes before me. She took her bra off and her breasts emerged full and beautiful. They were a bit larger than I remembered. My mouth watered just staring at them. Somehow, my brain kicked in and I began removing my clothes. Georgy stood there watching me. It was kind of hot knowing she was watching me undress. When I was finally naked before her, she walked over to me and dropped to her knees. Oh God, fuck yes, I know what she's about to do.

I felt her hand grip my cock firmly. I was already semi erect just from watching her. She stroked back and forth, and I groaned. Her tongue slid across the head of my shaft and my cock stood at full attention just from that. Her tongue wet my head completely before she took me all the way in. Fuck me! She had never taken me in all the way before. While her hand continued to stroke the lower part of my cock her lips were wrapped around the tip and the head sucking and savoring. My cock throbbed in her mouth. My hand reached down and helped guide her pacing.

"You're going to make me cum baby, and I don't want to cum like this," I said breathily to her.

Her tongue and lips played with my shaft a little longer and then slid me out of her mouth.

I pulled her upright to me and brought my mouth to hers and began to kiss her with everything I was feeling inside. There was nothing gentle or neat about this kiss. It was sloppy and it was hot. Both of our tongues jockeyed for dominance. I pulled her tight against me and began walking her backwards towards the bed without breaking the kiss. Easing her down gently on to the bed we continued to kiss. She adjusted herself further up towards the headboard and I followed. Feeling her naked body under mine was exquisite. Her breasts pressed against my chest and felt a slight wetness. I broke the kiss and arched my eyebrow at her. She smirked and shrugged. I began to kiss down her chin, stopping at her neck and giving it some attention. I slowly made my way down to her breasts. I remembered Gabi hadn't finished nursing off of one so that was the first one my mouth latched on to. My mouth began to fill with the sweet milk coming from Georgy's breast. It was sweet and tasted light. I continued to suck on her breast. I'm sure I wasn't sucking as soft as Gabi though because Georgy was squirming under me and making the hottest sounds. When I finished on one breast I brought my mouth to the other and gave it the same attention I'd given the other. Having tasted her milk I knew I'd be doing it again if Gabi didn't finish her job. I pulled myself back up on Georgy and brought my mouth down to hers. Simultaneously my knee nudged Georgy's legs open wider. I reached down with one hand and positioned myself. I was so ready to be inside her. With one urgent push my cock embedded itself inside her. She cooed my name, oh fuck yeah, I love hearing her.

I found my rhythm as like a finely oiled piston my hips met in synch with Georgy's and my cock penetrated maximum depth. I went like this for a minute or two before I pulled myself up onto my haunches and spread Georgy's legs open wide and plunged into her again. This time I rapidly pounded my cock into her. Over and over and over again. I was pounding her so hard the bed was shaking, and she was moaning like a cat in heat. My head fell back, and I felt like I was ascending into erotic heavenly bliss. Her pussy was so silky, and it was damn tight in the best of ways. Like it was trying to milk the cum right out of me. I opened my eyes back up and watched Georgy's face. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was in a perpetual O as her chest rose and fell with every rapid breath she took.

"C'mon baby, cum for me," I told her.

I slowed my rapid pace down and began to move inside her with a more methodic rhythm while reaching down with my thumb and stimulating her clit directly. She really began to moan and scream then. I found her happy spot. My thumb continued its assault.

"Bryce! I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!" she screamed.

"Good baby cum with me, " I told her as my thumb kept up its circular stimulation of her clit.

My own orgasm was right on the edge. I was just waiting for her. I wanted to cum with her. We had never cum together in the many times we'd been together.

I knew she was about to lose it when her moans became shrill screams.

"Aaaggghhhhhh!" she cried out.

And at the same time my orgasm exploded, and my hips thrust into her hard at the same time.

Both of our bodies spasmed as our orgasms hijacked our senses. I was shaking all over and my body got jerky. Georgy writhed under me. I flopped face down beside her on the bed. My chest heaving.

Once I caught my breath I rolled over on to my back. We both lay there.

"You're fucking incredible baby," I told her.

"Not so bad yourself Daddy," she cooed back at me.

I arched my eyebrow again as I looked at her.

"You trying to get fucked again Squirt?"

"Maybe," she teased.

I chuckled, "oh you just wait until tonight after we put Gabi to bed for the night. I'm going to wear your ass out."

And I did precisely that. She and I fucked 3 more times before 4 am. We were both so wore out by then we fell asleep immediately. But not before setting an alarm. We had a funeral tomorrow afternoon.

_______________________________________________________________________________

We got up the next morning and Georgy fed Gabi while I showered. After I got done showering she passed Gabi off to me and she got showered. When she got out of the shower and walked back into the bedroom she stood there and watched as I made Gabi laugh by making the silliest of faces and sounds. Hearing my baby laugh was as heartwarming as it gets. I thought of Grandma. Thank you for reminding me how precious and perfect this little girl is. A gift from God to Georgy and myself. I set Gabi down in her playpen while Georgy and I got dressed. I put on a black suit with a button down white shirt. Grandma always liked when I wore red ties. So, in her honor I completed the outfit with a red tie. When I got a little choked up trying to tie my tie, Georgy came over and completed it for me. Having her next to me like this, I felt like I was drawing strength from her. Her love for me gave me strength.

We packed Gabi up in the car and then drove to mom and dads. Mom and dad had a SUV that they never drove. I backed it out of their garage. I put Gabi's car seat by the window behind the driver's seat. Mom and dad wanted to sit together so they sat on the same seat as Gabi with dad sitting closest to Gabi. Georgy got in the passenger seat.

We got to the church and my uncles, Brad, Norman, and Keith were already there. They hugged my dad when he got out of the truck. Georgy grabbed Gabi and I linked arms with mom as we came into the church. I could see the casket in the front by the altar. My heart arrested knowing that what remained of the woman who loved me unconditionally my entire life was laying in there.

It was kind of a blur after that. So many people coming over to us offering their condolences and sharing their memories of Grandma. I never realized just how many people's lives she influenced until going to her funeral.

When it was time for the family to say a few words, Georgy asked me to speak for the both of us and share what she meant to us. I spoke about her unconditional love and unwavering support. I shared with them without giving too many details the message of understanding God's purpose for things that she shared with me. I ended with saying that her spirit lives in her children, her grandchildren, and her great grandchildren. Although she may not physically be with us anymore, her spirit resides in all of us.

After the service the graveside service was held for family alone. It was there that my dad, and both Georgy and myself let our tears fall for this wonderful woman that we all loved.

After the graveside service we all converged on mom and dad's house. I kept Gabi while Georgy and my uncles wives went into the kitchen and helped my mom. My uncles came over to me to look at Gabi. No one, other than Grandma, knew that I was Gabi's father. So I played doting uncle to the hilt. We were going to have problems once Gabi learned to say Daddy. But I would cross that bridge if we ever got to it. Gabi clung to me as they talked to her. The only one she was comfortable with outside of me was Dad and Mom. They were regulars in her life.

By 8 pm people were still milling around and talking. I explained to mom and dad that I was going to take Georgy and Gabi home as she needed to put Gabi to bed. Seeing as I was staying at Georgy's I was going to take my leave of them as well. I told them I would swing by in the morning to check on them. They said they would like that.

I got Georgy and Gabi packed back up in the car and we made our way back to Georgy's apartment. Georgy got Gabi bathed while I called Christa and the boys. I hadn't talked to them but one time since I arrived yesterday.

"Hey," Christa said when she answered.

"Hey," I said back to her.

"How are you holding up? You doing okay?," she asked with concern in her voice.

Aside from the grief I felt, which was immense, I was holding up pretty well. I told Christa as much. She enquired about mom and dad. Then made her way to Georgy and Gabi. I had to work hard to subdue my enthusiasm as I told her about Gabi.

"Will you all be doing Thanksgiving?" she asked me.

"I don't know yet. No one has mentioned anything. I know its next week."

"I'm going to take the boys to mom and dad's with me. I told mom and dad what happened, and they told me to send you their love."

"I appreciate that Christa. Please tell them as much."

After we got off the phone I went and checked on Georgy and Gabi. Georgy was sitting in her rocking chair with Gabi in her arms. Gabi had fallen asleep nursing and Georgy had fallen asleep in the chair with her breast still exposed. For the umpteenth time my heart melted. I knew Georgy would be mad at me if she knew I did what I was about to do, but that's why I had no intention of telling her. I clicked my phone to camera mode, adjusted to focus and then took a picture. I stared at the picture afterwards. This was going to get added to my locked folder of my favorite photos of the two of them. I added it to the locked folder, then tucked my phone in my pocket. I walked over to Georgy and gently took Gabi from her arms. Georgy woke up as I removed her.

"How long have I been asleep?" she whispered.

"Not long," I said.

I carried Gabi to her room. I laid her down on her changing table and put a fresh diaper on her before laying her in her crib. She woke momentarily as I lay her down. She saw me and she smiled.

"Go to sleep princess," I whispered to her.

I stroked her cheek and her hair until she dozed back off.

I helped Georgy get situated for bed as she herself was exhausted. Between our activities last night, and the business of today, no wonder she was tired. After she got in bed, I went into the bathroom and got myself situated for bed. I crawled into bed and nestled up behind Georgy and spooned with her. I thought she was asleep. She wasn't. She was waiting for me.

She asked me if I minded sharing some of my memories of Grandma with her. As we both did not really grow up together we had different memories of her. So we lay there for a couple hours just sharing our memories with one another of the woman we loved.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The Monday following Thanksgiving, Grandma's attorney called me and asked if I could stop by his office. We set up a time and I told him I would see him then. I wondered, as I hung up the phone, what he may have to say to me.

That Wednesday I made my way to his office. I had so much on my mind. Christa and the boys were waiting patiently for me back in Denver. Georgy and Gabi were here finally getting to enjoy us all being together. Then there was Mom and Dad. Losing Grandma put me in touch with my parents mortality as well as my own. I told myself to make sure I spent as much time as I could with mom and dad before I returned to Denver. Georgy and Gabi had me more than anyone since I'd been here. I had no answers as to what to do with the situation of my heart. Or more specifically Georgy's.

12