The McCallum Legacy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harlan Carrington appeared to be in his 60's. A towering stature, he looked to be about 6'6. I knew he had to be about that because I am 6'2 and I still have to look up to him. He met me with a firm handshake,

"Good afternoon Mr. McCallum. Harlan Carrington."

I shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Carrington. Just call me Bryce."

"I can agree to that," he said with a smile.

"Please, have a seat," he said motioning to the chairs in front of his desk.

I sat down.

"Well, first let me tell you how grieved I was to hear of the passing of your grandmother. I've known Margo for more than 30 years. She was a wonderful woman. I knew your grandfather, Henry, too.

A lump formed in my throat.

"She was one of a kind. I miss her terribly already," I replied.

Carrington nodded as he said, "I wish you and I were meeting under far more pleasant circumstances. But as it is, we're not. So, it is my responsibility to share with you the final wishes of your grandmother, Margo McCallum."

He continued, "Before I get started, I have to tell you, I'm meeting with you specifically per Margo's wishes. She often spoke of you to me. She always spoke very highly. Although your father and uncles are her 4 sons, she elected you to be the administrator of her estate and assets."

My eyes went wide. Me? I sat there in a semi-daze as I listened to him speaking. The estimated market value of my grandparents assets was over $3 million dollars. The land itself had an estimated sale value of $10,000 per acre. At 200 acres, that was $2,000,000. Holy shit.

"Your grandmother stated that the house is to be given to you and your sister to decide what to do with. She has designated specific amounts of money to be left to your father and uncles that have already been separated from the assets you will be administering.

This was so much for me to be taking in. I had no idea, nor had ever cared particularly about the financials of my grandparents. They always seemed to have what they needed, and I never gave it a second thought. Grandpa Henry was a very wise and astute man.

He walked me through all that I needed to know. Once he had made sure I had no more questions, and I asked him a lot of them, he once again gave me his condolences. This was all so surreal I thought to myself as I walked back to the car. What I wanted more than anything in this moment was Georgy. I wanted to feel her arms around me. Since being back home she's been a consistent source of strength for me when I don't feel it within myself.

My phone rang on the Bluetooth in the car. It was Georgy.

"Hey Squirt," I said as I answered.

"Guess what?" she said most animatedly.

"What?"

"I've been offered a teaching job!" she screamed

"Oh my God! That's wonderful news babe!

"I know! I'm so stoked! Mr. Theine, the principal, called me personally to tell me that I'd been hired. I start in January with the new term. I'm going to shadow the teacher I'm replacing. I get paid for my time too. The class will officially become mine next school year. Oh Bryce! I'm so excited!"

I could feel her happiness through the call.

"I'm so proud of you baby, " I told her. "You have been so diligent and worked so hard in pursuing your dream. I love you so much and am thrilled beyond words for you."

As we hung up, I couldn't help but smile. What a day today was already turning out to be. First, everything with Grandma's estate, and now Georgy getting hired. It felt that certain things were falling into place. I thought about Grandma and Granddad's house. I will have to go through the paperwork Mr. Carrington gave me to find out what the yearly taxes are on it. What I was considering is asking Georgy if she wanted the house for her and Gabi. Yeah, it's a big house, but it would be hers to live in. She wouldn't have to pay rent on that apartment she and Gabi were in. It would give her time to save money considering she just got hired full time. There are things I'll have to look into before I lay my idea out for her.

____________________________________________________________________________________

When I got back to the apartment, I unlocked the door and walked in only to find Georgy completely naked leaning against the entry way into the kitchen. My eyes widened and my eyebrow cocked.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I asked as I shut the door behind me.

"I wanted to celebrate," she said as she started walking towards me.

She closed the distance between us and reached up beginning to unbutton my shirt. I put my hands over hers to stop her.

"Where's Gabi sweetheart? Napping?"

"Mama called and asked if she and Daddy could have Gabi for a couple hours after I called them to tell them about the job."

"Is that so?" I said with a smirk.

"It is," she said, as she continued to unbutton my shirt after I'd removed my hands off of hers.

She kissed my chest after she'd removed my shirt and t-shirt. Goosebumps covered my arms as she ran her tongue over my hardened nipple. Inhaling deeply, I knelt down and picked her up and pulled her over my shoulders. She laughed as her hands pounded my back.

"What are you doing you brute?" she laughed as she continued to hit my back (not hard) with her fists.

"This brute is about to fuck you senseless milady," I replied as I carried her into the bedroom.

"Oh you tease," she said as I gently tossed her on to the bed.

We quickly undressed the rest of the way, and I crawled on to the bed. I positioned my face between her legs. Mmmmm... she apparently shaved this morning. I ran my fingers over her hairless mound. She felt so smooth. I inhaled as I ran my tongue over her slit. Her scent was intoxicating. I brought my mouth a little lower and then slid my tongue upward towards her opening. When I reached her opening, I ran my tongue along the outer opening around it before sliding my tongue further up and over her clit. My lips wrapped around her clit and sucked on it. Georgy's hips bucked up and I had to hold her legs down.

Now it was time for me to fully assault this delicious piece of pussy before me. I began to devour every inch of her pussy. My tongue feverishly dipped deep between her folds, lapping at the sweet nectar pouring from within her. I wasn't gentle as I devoured her. I intermittently licked between her lips and then up to her clit where sucked it and run my tongue across it, tracing tiny circles over it. This drove Georgy wild. My tongue forcefully darted in and out while I sucking and savoring her clit. The harder I sucked, the wetter she got. She tasted like honey. She was writhing wildly now, and I could barely keep her legs down. Her back arched high pulling me up along with her. My mouth stayed locked on her. I felt her hands wrap around my head as if urging me. I sensed she was close to cumming as my tongue played with her clit. So I sucked harder with a feverish intensity.

"I'm going to cum!" Georgy screamed.

Georgy's body locked beneath my mouth, and as she cried out my mouth flooded with the warm sweetness of her cum. Mmmmmm yes baby. Give me all of it I thought as I took it all in.

I licked my lips as I pulled myself up from between her legs. Her chest was heaving, and her eyes were closed. I leaned down and kissed her mound, and then placed little kisses all the way up her belly, lingering at her breasts. I wrapped my mouth over one of her nipples and began to suck. My mouth filled with her sweet milk. Who would have thought this to be a highly erotic act, but I was totally aroused by it.

Once I was completely on top of her I wasted no time, Georgy's legs were already apart, and she was ready for me. I lined my cock up and then plunged my cock forcefully inside her. As she cried out in pleasure, I started to pound her repeatedly. My hips driving hard against her. Her pussy felt so damn good. Each thrust slamming successively against her cervix.

"Fuck yes!" I growled as I watched Georgy's breasts bouncing against her chest with each thrust of my hips.

I brought my mouth down to hers and captured her lips against mine. I grabbed her lower lip with my teeth as my cock continued to stretch and fill her. Her tongue met mine and fought for dominance. This only served to drive my passion further. I broke the kiss and pulled myself upright to my knees without pulling out of Georgy. I looped my arms around her legs behind her knees and pulled them up. I used her legs for leverage as my cock ravaged her over and over again.

Watching Georgy's face as I fucked her was addicting. She was so fucking hot. I didn't know how much longer I was going to last. Hearing her, all but screaming in pleasure drove me wild. My heart raced as I felt the intensity increasing.

"Fuck Georgy, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cummmmmmmm!" I cried out as I lost control and my hips began to violently jerk at the onset of my orgasm. Hot explosions ripped from within me filling Georgy and didn't seem to want to stop. I fell down on top of her as my hips continued to jerk and spasm with my cock embedded within her.

Her arms wrapped around me as my orgasm began to ebb. My body shook for several minutes. My hair was soaked with sweat. I could feel Georgy's breasts pressed between us. I raised my head up to look at her. The hairs around her face had curled up from the sweat on her face. Her cheeks were flushed and her blue eyes dreamy.

"What are you doing to me Squirt?" I asked her.

She smiled, "I hope what you've been doing to me for years."

I cocked my head, "and what would that be?" I asked

"I believe you already know," she said quietly.

Yes, I did know. I loved Georgy as my little sister. But I knew, I was falling in love with Georgy the woman.

______________________

12