All Comments on 'The McCallum Legacy Pt. 03'

by LoveLiterotica71

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm enjoying this, you certainly get the emotions correct, Bryce is trying to be a good guy, but he is in trouble. His sister was naughty wanting to get a baby without telling him, he, with a family already, should have been smarter.

Sounds like baby number two might be in the way.

Please finish this series, I see that the Oahu and Grandad stories never were...and the long Christmas story was left hanging.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

I feel like this has gone on long enough and he has to find a way to have both women permanently. After 3 chapters and his sister knocked up again it needs resolution....

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Good chapter with a little plot progression. It'll be interesting how you'll bring some of the plot lines together in a way that makes sense. I can't believe the parents aren't catching on at this point, if not already know as you had them watch Gabi so Georgy could "celebrate". You could have used the house and land as a way to draw Bryce "back home", although it's been a bit vague what Krista does, other than she's late quite a bit. Good stuff! 5*

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Loving this story series and hope you write more soon please. I wonder is Georgy knocked up again and how are they going to explain this one? Do I sense another tragedy involving Christa?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bryce has not learned his lesson, he has not asked about BC recently. He also did not know that he was already in love with Georgy, or he is a cad, and now is at least coming around to loving the sister/ woman with whom he is incestuously cheating on his wife and family.

Still quite a good chapter, more to come, hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really love the emotions. Obviously not a fan of the cheating but the love is felt.

To a commenter asking about the MC love, I think it is that the sister has transformed into woman in the MC's eyes, rather than just a young adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ironically enough that’s my name and I live in Ohio so two states from Tennessee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveLiterotica71@LoveLiterotica71
Started writing on here in 2014 and fell off mid 2015. Not because I don't enjoy writing, I do. More so because I am in college and was finishing off my BA. That's finished now, but presently, I have a career I love, and am also in grad school until 2023. Will try to get the s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES