The McDonald's Truce

Story Info
Two disabled teens discuss The Incident.
756 words
2.67
5.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18

***

Kenneth lowered the lift of the Dimeo van in the Mcdonald's parking lot. JJ drove his wheelchair forward to let Kenneth put the lift back. JJ got Kenneth's attention as he pointed to his board with his laser on his glasses.

"Nothing you hear today ever gets back to my parents. Swear to me."

"JJ, you know me better than that."

"SWEAR TO ME!"

"Ok. Ok. I swear."

Kenneth opened the door as JJ entered the restaurant. JJ quickly scanned the room and saw Logan sitting in his wheelchair at the accessible table in the middle of the room. JJ parked his chair directly opposite Logan, with Kenneth sitting to his left so he could read JJ's board.

"Why am I here?" JJ spelled out

Logan scooted up and leaned forward on his elbows "Ok look, unfortunately; your brother and my sister are dating. There's nothing we can do about that. We are going to be seeing each other a lot. I think it will be best for everyone if we can just squash this animosity we have right here and bury it."

"Great! You apologize for what you did and this will be over."

"What about what you did?" Logan asked.

"I have nothing to apologise for."

Logan cocked his head in surprise. "You can't honestly believe that, can you?"

"All I did was tell people what happened on that hill. You can't blame me for that."

Logan leaned back in his chair and looked up to the ceiling." JESUS CHRIST you are so damn stupid."

"Hey, I could leave right now, and fuck you and your damn redemption!"

"No wait," Logan whispered, "we have to go through what happened."

"It was the fifth night at camp. Everyone stayed up until 4am, sitting by the bonfire telling stories."

"I told you I was going up to the top of the hill to watch the sun rise. You told me you've never seen the sun rise and you asked to go along. I said sure why not."

"We drove our wheelchairs up the hill. We sat and talked."

"You told me you were a Star Wars fan like me. We nerded over that for a long time. You actually like Jar Jar Binks. I thought I found a true friend. And then... it happened"

"Yes it did, Logan; you kissed me." Kenneth looked over at JJ like he saw a ghost.

"I will never forget the look of absolute horror on your face as I pulled away. I apologized to you and I drove my chair back to camp."

"I just sat there until the sun came up. I didn't know what else to do." The table sat in silence for a moment. Logan spoke up.

"Did you have to tell everyone the moment you got back to camp?"

"When I got the opportunity to go to camp I was expecting some things like my first joint, my first crush, my first kiss, you took that all away from me."

"I just made a simple mistake. What you did was flat out mean."

"A dude just kissed me, what the hell was I supposed to do act like it never happened?"

"My sister is a volunteer at that camp. I had to talk to her that day. I had plans never to come out to my family. You blew that plan all to hell. Thanks a lot."

"How the hell am I the bad guy here? You are the one who started all this shit."

"I got carried away by the moment. It was a big mistake and I apologized to you a dozen times. What do you want from me?"

"I want you out of my life."

"Well, as long as our siblings are dating, I guess that's not going to happen."

"What do you want to do?"

"I know that we can never be friends, but can we be civil at least? You like Ray, don't you? You like your brother? Do it for him. Do it for your brother."

JJ stared at the ceiling. Of course he loved his brother, but seeing this guy all the time? Life was shitty, but for the first time it had nothing to do with his CP.

"You promise not to tag along with your sis to my house all the damn time?"

"Yours is the only other wheelchair accessible house within 30 miles, but yes I promise."

JJ extended his arm to Logan. They bumped fists. An uneasy peace began.