The Me Too Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not know what came over me but a part of me did not want the evening to end. He had been talking about my old movies and how he was a fan.

I walked in slightly unsteady on my feet and he held from the waist steadying me. I felt comfort knowing he was next to me.

He helped me to the sofa and I pointed at some DVD's. He picked out one of my first movies. I was only 18 at the time and it was a small independent movie before I got my big break but it was controversial. India had really strict guides at the time and there was no kissing or much allowed on TV.

Well this movie was a typical action movie but my part was only small but controversial. I am the sister of the hero in the movie. In the opening scenes my character is sexually assaulted by the villain and the hero then takes revenge against the villain. But in those days the depiction of the assault was very subtle in that we were not able to show much so they would show a tear of a shirt or a woman's sari being torn or her backless blouse exposed from the sari. It was obvious to the viewer what was happening without really showing much. The movie was controversial because there is partial flash of my bra strap. It was missed by the censors. It is barely noticeable but it became famous among perverts and young men.

I was still drunk from the evening and did not put up much of a fight as he put it on. We settled in on the couch to watch it. He had poured us a glass of wine and loosened his clothing. He was wearing his shirt loose and he had taken off his shoes. I was feeling a little overdressed.

He said, "I found your acting in this very remarkable for such a young fresh actress."

I was a feeling a little low looking at how supine my figure was at that age, "Well I was in a lot better shape then."

He looked at me in shock. I was leaning on his chest in my drunken state and he had his arm around me. We were a little too familiar for our first evening but I was too drunk to protest.

He let his arm drop a little lower over the curves of my hips as he said, "I prefer your shape now than ever before."

I smiled at the compliment but I never liked fans as they never knew the real me. The movie was building up to the infamous scene and he said, "Your acting in this scene is infamous."

I rolled my eyes thinking was he one of those perverts, "A lot of men think they can see my bra strap in this scene. It has nothing to do with acting it is just bad editing."

He laughed, "I am not talking about that. You make it seem so believable in your acting. I feel your dread but also the fight within you."

I liked seeing someone genuinely appreciate my talent and not just want the titillation. I found a desire burning inside me but he had been a gentleman all evening, "Acting was new to me at the time but I was lucky to get a start. No one really remembers this movie after my career took off."

He smiled, "Your career sky rocketed. But I like these movies where they show the unashamed darkness of man. Men are just animals interested in their base desires."

The words struck a chord with me and I wondered if behind this gentleman facade was he just an animal man. My role ends shortly after the initial scenes. It was often that women were just tools to enhance the story of the lead character. We were not given much dialogue or background to our character. Just another defenseless victim. My career took off when romantic movies became the storm and viewers wanted to see more feisty women.

I asked, "Do you ever have these animal urges?"

I did not know why I was playing this game but I was feeling a desire burn within me. He looked at me trying to gauge my thoughts, "All men do but we are more than animals."

He was not going to drop his facade, "Why don't we re-enact the scene from the movie? It is just for fun."

He gave me an inquisitive look, "I am no actor."

The alcohol had made me adventurous, "It is just for fun."

I got up and urged him to join me. He did and helped me steady myself as I turned my back to him and said, "You are the villain and I am the innocent girl."

He grabbed my hand but he was gentle and our bodies pressed together and I pushed my ass into his crotch.

He seemed to be testing my reaction and stopped once he fell on top of me. The scene naturally ended before anything happened between the characters in the movie but I hoped he would go a little further.

We both giggled as he landed on me. He helped me get back to my feet but I was sure he groped my ass as he helped me up but I did not make a fuss of it as I wanted to encourage a more forceful side from him.

In a light hearted manner I said, "You can be more forceful than that. I will not break. Do you want to try again? We can play further into the scene. Imagine the camera did not stop rolling and don't be afraid to go off script. I always liked improvisation."

He smiled but there was something hidden behind his smile, "You do not want to see my beast."

I smiled back, "I am not some small girl. Unleash your beast. You will not break me."

He got up with an intense look in his eyes, "Do you need a safe word?"

I should have been worried when he asked for a safe word but I had a confidence and a growing dark desire within me, "I don't need a safe word. If I really want you to stop. I will say Sholay."

The classic name of a Bollywood movie. I got up and walked over to a clear area in the room and he quickly followed me. He was more forceful this time as he grabbed me by the wrists and lifted my hands above my head, "I have loved you all my life but you spurn me."

He was playing the character from the movie but his new found intensity slightly frightened me but also excited me at the same time. I protested and resisted with some classic overacting, "I do not love you. My brother will kill you. You bastard."

He ran his hands over the side of my body from my thigh all the way up to my breasts groping me at every opportunity. This was certainly not in the script. I protested but did not break character, "You dirty pig. Go touch those whores that you pay."

In the movie my character's brother and parents reject the marriage proposal as he was a drunk that was known to frequent brothels but he continued his groping and this only caused it to become more aggressive. I was becoming aroused by this show of force and a part of me hoped he would not break character. I had been feeling horny all evening and Ajay had already got my fire burning but I saw Raj as my real future to break away from Bollywood. He then slid his free hand into the slit of my dress and began groping my ass and reaching deeper between my legs. I wiggled trying to protest but even in my character I was not forceful and this prompted Raj, "Your panties are already wet. You may not love me but you sure want me to fuck you. You dirty slut."

I protested a little more vigorously, "Pigs like you will never excite me. Dog."

He grabbed the dress from the side a little too aggressively and tore the dress exposing my legs and panty more obviously. He stopped in a bit of a panic. Still holding my hands but his grip had loosened and I could have easily broken free but I kept my hands in the position. It was an expensive dress but at this moment Raj was more important and surely he would be able to buy me another dress.

I whispered in his ear, "Don't stop. Keep character. You are doing well."

It seemed to invigorate him once more and he firmed up his hold on my hands, "You dirty slut. Dressing like a whore."

He tore the rest of my dress and I was a little startled at this escalation and I thought about stopping it and using the safe word as I did not expect him to go this far so quick. I do not know if he saw the hesitation in my eyes but he immediately locked me in an intense kiss. I protested initially but he kept kissing my lips and then I relented and kissed him back. I did not if my protests were real or character but his aggression frightened me a little.

Our kiss grew more intense and passionate and I initiated a French kiss reaching out with my tongue. He reciprocated and we were locked in a kiss. I think he saw this as a sign that my character was relenting and let go of my hands rather than acknowledge these were my real feelings. I instinctively put them around him as he groped and squeezed my ass. I missed his aggression and I wanted that back. I broke off the kiss and said, "You dirty filthy dog. What makes you think you can kiss me?"

He came back with a greater intensity as he held my hands behind me but used a torn piece of my dress to tie my hands together. What was I unleashing? The game was becoming more intense and I found myself becoming more excited.

He pulled me back into a kiss by pulling the hair on the back of my head. It hurt but also excited me to see him this way as hours earlier he seemed so prim and proper.

I protested but I found myself locking into the kiss again. Our bodies were pressing together as he continued to grope my ass. I loved the feel of his hands on my body. He unbuttoned his trousers and let them and his boxers fall to the floor.

His naked cock was pressing against my panties and I felt a new wave of passion go through me. Bur then I felt him lower my panties to my thighs and his naked cock was pushing against the folds of my vagina lips between my thighs. My eyes went wide with shock. Was I really doing this again? Sleeping with a man that gave me a job? But it was different this time. Raj was different or was I just horny?

I could hear how wet I was from the sounds of his cock rub against my wet lips. I just wanted him inside me but he seemed to be enjoying this game and I wanted to give him pleasure.

He moved his hands up to my breasts and began to squeeze them over my bra. My breasts desperately needed attention and they felt so full.

He stopped all of a sudden breaking the kiss and then he broke character, "Why is your bra wet?"

His cock was still pressed against my vagina lips but I felt a sense of panic. I had lowered the dose of the medication to control the milk flow but when I was turned on like this it returned, "I am sorry. It is a reaction to some medication. I have started lactating. It does not usually happen but when I am...well it happens rarely."

He looked slightly perplexed, "When you are what?"

I looked down thinking how embarrassing, "When I am aroused it happens."

He locked me back in a kiss and I loved that it did not turn him off and he had even more intensity with this knowledge.

His groping of my breasts was rougher and more aggressive but I loved his attention. In his eagerness he tore my bra straps and this aggression only caused me to moan into his mouth as we kissed.

The humping of his naked cock against my vagina lips and now his aggressive groping of my breasts was making my arousal reach boiling point. I could feel it coming and then my orgasm hit me and I felt my knees go weak. I leaned against him and he held me up.

He did not let me rest for long as he quickly pulled my bra down to my midriff and began to molest my breasts. I enjoyed this wanton behaviour and it excited me seeing a man lose himself in such lust. He took my nipple into his mouth and began to drink from me. I was beginning to lose my character as I moaned in response. His focus and intensity was concentrated on my breasts as he drank every last drop of milk from them. If I was not restrained I would have held his head against my breasts. I hated being unable to control the situation but the fact that my body was available in this way and I was unable to stop him added another sexual element for me.

He walked me awkwardly to the sofa and bent me over the side of it as he ran his cock up and down my vagina lips. I wanted him inside me but I knew he wanted me to resist and play my character. So I wriggled around helplessly, "Don't you dare touch me. You will never be good enough for me. I will never give in to you."

He kicked my legs apart and pulled my panties down to my ankles as this spurred him on and he began to tease my moist lips, slowly sliding his cockhead passed them and then pulling out. He was driving me crazy. I wanted him inside me so desperately but I had to keep fighting him to keep the character, "I will never give in." I said dejectedly.

He pushed a little a deeper this time and I moaned like a slut as he said, "Your wet pussy and your moans say something else."

Would my character relent? I so desperately wanted him to fuck me but I refused to give in just yet, "Bastard. Shut up."

He laughed at my continued fight, "You certainly have a whore mouth. I will fuck a baby into you. You will have no choice but to submit and marry me."

It was at this moment I realised we were on the verge of having unprotected sex and I was not on the pill, "I will never marry you. I will never have your baby. Bastard."

He pushed all the way inside of me and I could not help but let out a loud, "Oh god. That feels so good."

He began to thrust into me. Harder and harder. He grabbed hold of my hair as he rode me like a slut. He was using me for pure pleasure, "You will submit to me. I will impregnate your unprotected womb. Submit to me."

The more he talked about impregnating me the more turned on I was becoming, "No. I will never."

He began to fuck me harder and my body was contorted as he arched my back by pulling my hair. I had never had sex this rough before and then he began to slap and spank my ass roughly. It was not playful or gentle. It was rough and I knew it would leave a mark.

I was getting so turned on that I knew my orgasm was coming but I tried everything to hold off. He all of a sudden slowed down his rhythm and pulled me up by my hair so that our bodies were together and he was still inside me.

He had one hand one on my hair and the other went to my throat. He began to squeeze his hand around my throat gently choking me and he whispered into my ear, "Do you submit?"

I felt my legs go again as another orgasm ripped through my body and I moaned in pure unadulterated lust as I felt his cum hit me deep inside, "Yes. I submit."

We both regained our breath with him leaning on me as I bent over the sofa. After we had recovered he untied my hands and I rubbed my wrists as I felt the blood flow back in to my hands.

It was a passionate moment between us and the state of our clothes told the story, I unclipped my bra and removed it and kicked my panties away. I looked over at him and said, "You are a little over dressed."

I began to remove his shirt and he kicked off his trousers and boxers. I held him by the hand and led him to the stairs, "I hope you enjoyed living out your fantasy but now it is time I showed you my bedroom."

I led him up the stairs to my bedroom as we got to my bed I sat him down and straddled him and we locked into another kiss. I loved kissing him. He had a little goatee beard and I loved feeling it against my skin but more than that I loved his eagerness and how long he kept kissing without taking breath.

He was so hard already and I began to ride his cock as our lips remained locked. He was driving me crazy with his kissing and I began to ride his dick harder and faster as I felt a need growing inside me once more. I swallowed his tongue as I felt him reach deeper depths within me. I had never had this many orgasms before in my life and I felt another one building inside me. It soon took over and I had to break our kiss as I screamed, "Oh my god. I love you."

He all of a sudden stopped and there was a silence between us as I came down from my orgasm and he asked, "Do you mean that? Do not just say those words."

I had never felt like this before but did I just say it because of the high I was feeling? He looked at me expectantly and I felt nervous and oddly defensive, "I would not just say those words if I did not mean it."

I still wasn't sure if I meant it but I did not want him to think I was some horny floozy. He all of a sudden pulled me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, he penetrated me and I felt his real weight on me as he pinned me down, "Shalini, I have loved you from afar but I am truly in love with you now."

I felt guilty about leading him on but before I could speak he began to kiss me and my concerns melted away. He was making love to me patiently and lovingly. It was different to our earlier sex and I felt that connection. Why was I attracted to this older man? Perhaps I just wanted the security and love he could provide.

I ran my nails down his back as I felt myself being overcome by the sensuality of the situation. I could feel his cock jerk and twitch inside me and I broke off the kiss, "Will you marry me if you impregnate me?"

He was surprised by this question but sincerely answered, "Yes. I will marry you no matter what."

I locked him in another kiss as he came inside triggering my own orgasm. I dug my nails into his back as another orgasm overcame me.

On the set in Hong Kong he formally proposed to me and I gladly accepted. We were married within 2 weeks of the proposal in a small intimate wedding.

12