The Me Too Experience Ch. 04

Story Info
Sana meets Shalini and Raj...
9.8k words
4
9.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were awoken by the flight attendant knocking on the door.

The flight was about to land and we cleaned up as best we could before we made our way to our seats.

I could still smell Ajay on me and the flight attendant struggled to make eye contact with me. I went red with embarrassment as I became aware that she had heard our efforts in the other room. It made me more conscious about my behaviour but I was enamored by Ajay.

We had a large black limousine waiting for us to take us to our destination. I was enjoying the luxury lifestyle and it could be something I could become accustomed to. The experience with Ajay was opening my eyes to a new world.

Ajay was sat close to me and his thigh was rubbing against my leg. The way we left things on the plane had left me wanting more.

My green sari from the plane was no longer wearable and I had changed into a cream dress that rested at knee length. I pulled it down out of a sense of nervousness as the friction with Ajay's leg was causing it to rise.

Ajay closed the black screen between us and the driver giving us privacy from the driver. I felt a nervous tension build inside of me as I anticipated his next move. A part of me wanted to climb on top of him and ride his hard dick to completion but I was not willing to give away my internal desires so easily. There was game between us regarding our intentions and I did not want to lose so easily.

Ajay leans into my ear and I feel Goosebumps over my body. His hand rises up under my dress and over my bare leg.

"My relationship with Shalini and Raj is important. They need to know how important you are to me. Not just for the role but for me," he whispers in my ear.

My body is on fire but I try to keep my composure. His hand nonchalantly rubbing my thigh but I can sense I am already moist from his attention.

"How important am I?" I ask nervously.

"You are the only one that can tame me," he replies.

"Oh, really?" I ask.

"You are different. I have never felt this way before but they are my closest friends and I need them to like you and respect you," he replies.

My hand snakes over his crotch and I feel his hard cock through his trousers.

"What if they like me? What next?" I ask as I undo his belt and release his cock from his trousers.

"You will have to wait and see," he answers as his hand sneaks up my thigh and pulls my panties to the side. I widen my legs in response and in anticipation.

He inserts his finger inside of me and slowly finger fucks me as I stroke his fat cock.

"Oh! I don't think I can wait that long to fuck!" I reply and climb on top of him. My knees either side of him and my arms on his shoulders.

I feel the tip of his hard cock against my wet and engorged pussy lips.

I slide him in so that just the head of his cock is inside of me. I slowly fuck myself on the head of his cock.

"Oh Ajay! You make me so wet! You are so big! The biggest I have ever had!" I say knowing it will boost his ego and it didn't necessarily have to be true.

I slowly guide more of him inside of me. Each inch brings a moan from my lips and a shudder from my body. I want him to feel he is stretching me and breaking new ground with every movement. He had to feel a sense of ownership over my cunt.

I maintain eye contact with him as we develop a deep connection. He grabs my ass and I love the way he plays with my anus. My eyes go wide as he probes a finger at my hole. He pulls me down hard against his cock and I grind against him as he is fully inside of me.

"Oh Fuck! Ajay! You are breaking me!" I moan in his ear as I want him to feel like a king. A man like no other.

I slide up and down on his fat cock in a slow and sensual rhythm. He pulls me in for a kiss as his other hand continues to play with my anus.

His tongue wraps around my own as we kiss intensely. The rhythm of my riding is getting faster as I feel my need to orgasm takeover.

I lower the tops of my dress and bra down and out of my arms. I pull my dress and bra down below my breasts and expose them to him.

We break off our kiss and are breathing heavily. I bury his face in my breasts as I suffocate him with them.

I increase my pace as we fuck at a rapid pace.

"Fuck me! Ajay!"

"You feel so good inside of me! Bite my nipples!"

"You are doing things to my body I have never felt before!"

He is driving me wild and I am riding wildly against him. His tongue is sliding across my nipples as he sucks and bites on them. My body is in sensual overdrive. His fat finger goes inside of my asshole and the intrusion drives me wild as I buck in a wild orgasm against him. This sets him off and I feel him thrust deep inside of me as he unleashes a torrent of cum inside of me. I stay on top of him as I feel his cum deep inside of me.

I reluctantly let go of his face and release him from my breasts. He reluctantly lets go as I sit back in my seat and adjust my panties. I can feel his sperm swimming inside of me.

We look at each other breathless but smiling.

"Are you not worried you may have impregnated me? What will happen to my role?" I ask jokingly but concerned deep down.

"You needn't worry about such things," he simply replies and holds my hand. It is a sweet gesture and unlike him.

We settle into our journey until we arrived at an impressive beach front property and I tried to not look overly impressed. I was becoming aware that this was a world I had never been a part of before but one that I wanted to be a part of.

The driver opened my door for me and led us to the front door. Ajay was a step behind and his hand was on the small of my back. After our experience on the plane and the car this was now a comforting feeling.

"It is a big house for just the two of them," he joked but I was feeling a nervous tension at meeting Shalini who I admired for what she had achieved and Raj as he held my future in his hands. I was still not guaranteed a role despite what had transpired with Ajay and if I was to have a long lasting relationship with Ajay I needed to leave a good impression.

Ajay seemed to be exploring my new dress and took the opportunity of his hand on my back to feel the outline of my new panties and grope my rear cheeks. I was growing accustomed to and more comfortable with his touches.

A maid opened the door and we were invited into the foyer. It was then I saw Shalini walk towards us. She looked quite magnificent and seemed to have an aura about her. She was wearing a summer hat with a long flowing dress that generously parted at the middle revealing a significant amount of cleavage.

She takes off her sunglasses and places them on her hat. She was in amazing shape for a woman that had given birth twice in 2 years and she was not afraid to show off her body. I was star struck and unsure of myself.

She came to Ajay to hug him and kiss him on each cheek. Ajay glanced down her cleavage and put his arm around her to embrace her and I noticed his hand move down her body as though he was about to grope her but he glanced in my direction to see my reaction.

As they broke off the hug Shalini gave him a surprised look as though she was expecting more than his tepid response.

I was jealous at watching their familiarity and the way Ajay was ogling her body but Ajay seemed to be conscious of me and that made me feel relevant despite my feelings of being overwhelmed by the situation.

Shalini turned her attention to me, "the talented and wonderful Sana. Ajay really knows how to find talent." The words are complimentary but I can sense a hidden meaning in her expression. There is a conscious thought in my head that I need to build a relationship with Shalini.

She embraces me in a hug and kisses me on either cheek. I pleasantly embrace her.

Raj then joins us, "So you finally made it, old boy." Raj says as he walks up to Ajay and embraces him in a big manly hug and slaps him on the back. It feels like I am encroaching on their world. There is a deep connection between the three that appears to go back years and I feel like an imposter.

He turns to me, "A pleasure to make your company, Sana. Our new star." He takes my hand and places it against his lips gently kissing it.

I am smitten in that moment and I am unable to hide my smile as I giggle a little. I look over at Ajay who seems a little jealous at my reaction to Raj which in a way pleases me but I notice Shalini looking carefully at me almost assessing whether I am a threat.

"Thank you. It is pleasure to make your and Shalini's company. Shalini is my idol and I am so pleased to meet her. I apologise in advance for any fan-girl moments," I comment as I smile at her in an idolizing manner to appease her and her eyes soften towards me as she tells me she is just ordinary which I found hard to believe.

Shalini and Raj give us a tour of the holiday home. They have a personal chef and 2 maids with them. Shalini explains her children have a nanny each and they are spending the holiday with her Mother. This is their holiday and rich people don't let children interrupt a holiday.

We are provided 2 adjoining rooms in the wing of the house away from Raj and Shalini who had the central master bedroom.

The maid brings my suitcases up to the room and I am in desperate need for a hot shower as I can still smell Ajay on me. I just hoped Shalini and Raj did not notice bur something in Shalini's eyes told me she suspected something

I strip off and enter the hot shower. It is a waterfall shower and I enjoy the hot water as it washes over me.

My thoughts go back to the plane and the car and my horny feelings return.

I run the soap over my body as I imagine Ajay touching my curves and the soft folds of my breasts. I can imagine his tongue circling my erect nipples as he sucked them deep into his mouth and bit them. His hands squeezing my large breasts and his hard cock between my wet folds.

My hands are everywhere I wish he was. I am fingering myself hard as I imagine him fucking me against the shower wall. I cover my mouth as he is only in the next room and I do not want him to hear my moans. My legs buckle and I cum hard from the orgasm as I am forced to lean against the wall to regain my strength.

I dress in a yellow dress that is knee length. It has a flairy skirt and shows some cleavage. It does not quite compete with Shalini but it is one my more revealing dresses. I slip on a pair of pink panties and decide to go without a bra. I can see fluffy nipples pressed against the dress but the idea of being able to tease Ajay pleases me. I feel the need to dress a little more alluring as I saw how sexy Shalini looked and she made it look effortless.

I make my way out of my room to join the others and Ajay is also leaving.

"Yeah. Wow. You look good," he comments and I smile to myself.

He is wearing shorts and a polo shirt. My eyes go to his crotch instinctively and I regret giving away my desires so quickly.

We walk downstairs and Ajay places his hands on my back. He roams around my back and feels my underwear. His hand travels up and he notices I am not wearing a bra. I hear him take a deep breath at this discovery. I get a kick out of his lecherous behavior.

We join Raj and Shalini by the poolside. I deliberately find a seat in the shade as I am conscious of not wanting to get too much sun or any at all really. One of my main selling points is my light skin complexion.

The conversation is friendly and easy going. Raj and Shalini are making great efforts to play the perfect hosts.

I am still on edge as I sense I am always being judged by them. I begin to notice Shalini and Ajay's interactions and I am becoming a little jealous. Ajay is not paying me as much attention as I wished and seems to be distracted by Shalini.

Shalini asks me if I want to take a swim but I tell her I do not have a swimming costume.

"Come with me," she offers and takes me to her bedroom.

We break away from Raj and Ajay and Shalini takes me to her bedroom.

As we climb the stairs she remarks, "Let the boys talk. I am sorry that you had to travel with Ajay. I know how he can be." She placed her hand on the small of my back in a way to mock Ajay. I nervously giggled as we both knew he was lecherous.

"It wasn't that bad. He can be funny and charming when he wants to be." I say as I feel a need to defend him.

Shalini just gives me a bemused smile as she seems more certain there is something between me and Ajay. She leads the way and shows me to her bedroom.

"This is bigger than my apartment," I joke but it was closer to the truth.

"Just wait," she says as she opens up a walk in closet and smiles at me in a humble way.

"Wow! Is it ok to touch?" I say as I walk along a number of dresses from the biggest designers.

"Yes. You can take anything you like. I will always find a new exclusive dress. Perks of having a rich husband," she says with a cheeky smile and I am beginning to like her.

"Thank you but I couldn't. I am already imposing on you," I said despite being extremely tempted.

"Take a bikini for now and then maybe later something else. You know I was surprised when Ajay said he was looking to cast you. I had seen your work on the web series and the few Bollywood movies but Ajay had developed a habit of picking these dumb bimbos who simply could not act. Have you seen Kanika? Jesus, she was wretched," she remarked and I laughed nervously. Afraid of what she thought of me behind my back.

"I had auditioned for his last two movies but missed out to Kanika," I said trying to find a common ground and not mentioning that I did everything including fuck Ajay to get the role.

"That is a reason why Raj wants to meet the young girls he casts. But don't worry, he likes you already. Raj loosely follows the industry but I have seen your work and I felt we were lucky to get you," she says as she places her hand on my back reassuring me.

"Try this one on," she says as she picks a red bikini out for me.

I go a deep shade of red as the color reminds of the 'red slut' comments made by Ajay.

I am a bit nervous and feel the stringy material of the bikini between my fingers. The bikini can be broken down as three pieces of triangle held together by string.

"They call this a dental floss bikini," Shalini says with a giggle before adding, "Raj won't be up until the evening. Once he gets started drinking there is no end. It is just us girls. You should try it," she pushes me again.

It is just us girls and I feel comfortable enough with Shalini. I slip the dress over my head and I am in just my pink panties.

"Cute. Very cute," she comments. Her hands feel around my tight waist and over my hips and firm buttocks. I swallow the saliva in my mouth as I feel a heat from her touches.

"This is private beach and it is practically deserted at dawn. It is when I do my morning run and yoga in the garden before the sun really comes up. Once I did it in the nude as I knew Raj was watching me. He ravished me in the garden," she said with a giggle but the images it conjured in my mind made me a little moist and breathless.

"You are in great shape," I say unsure how to respond.

"Us ladies need to stay in shape where as men can let themselves go. I always aim to please Raj by keeping in shape. You should join me tomorrow for a jog," she asks.

"Yes. That sounds good," I say as her hands move up to my breasts and she takes a firm hold.

"Wow. These are in amazing shape. Any surgery?" She asks with a giggle.

"Oh no. All natural," I say in a lighthearted manner but I am feeling nervous.

She comes up behind me and her hot breath is blowing in my ear. She leans against me and our bodies press together.

She slides down my panties and slides the bikini bottoms up tying it at the sides. The atmosphere is very erotic and I can sense myself becoming moister.

She takes the bikini bra and ties it around my neck. She leans in and whispers, "My husband would kill to watch me dress you. He has always fantasized about me with another woman but it remains a fantasy for now."

I take a deep breath and then she tied the bikini bra from the back.

"If Ajay has not made a move on you yet, he will be unable to resist once he witnesses you in this," she says in a hot breathy whisper. I must admit I become ever moister at the atmosphere between us and the idea of teasing Ajay. Her comments make me more certain she is aware of something between me and Ajay.

The seduction is over and I pull my dress back over the bikini before we go back down to join the boys.

My head is dizzy from what just happened. Did she just proposition me? Or was it just girl talk?

I did not know what to make of it. The maid brought out cocktails and I went back to sipping cocktails as I tried to keep a track of the sun and ensure I was in the shade. The idea of being tanned just before my big role was a nightmare for me.

There was a part of me that wanted to tease Ajay. As far as Shalini and Raj were aware there was nothing between me and Ajay but I liked the idea of being able to tease Ajay. I wanted to be at the centre of his attention and I burned with jealousy at the way he ogled Shalini. I walked over to Shalini and asked if she wanted to take a dip in the pool to cool off.

She smiled at me and I thought for a second perhaps I was presenting the wrong image after she had told me about Raj's fantasy.

Shalini opened the clip on her dress that was keeping it together. She was wearing a small bikini and looked extremely alluring.

I looked over at Raj and Ajay to see if I had Ajay's attention and of course Shalini did. I slowly pulled my dress over my head revealing my red dental floss bikini.

I glanced over at Ajay and Raj and this time Ajay winked at me and mouthed 'red slut'. I smiled inside at having his attention. But I could not help notice that Raj was also freely ogling me and I felt conflicted by his looks. I was beginning to feel a bond and sense of loyalty to Shalini.

I initially dipped a toe in the water as I did not want to go from the hot weather into cold water when I felt Shalini pull me in to the water and we both fell in.

"Oh, you bitch," I said in a playful way as we splashed water on each other.

"Sometimes you need a push or you never go in," she said with a laugh

She was giggling and we were play wrestling in the water in our bikinis. Our breasts were struggling to be contained in our bikinis as we bounced in the water. It was just cute and fun and the boys could not take their eyes off us. There was something about having both of their attention that made it just a bit hotter for me.

"Rip off my bikini bra, give the boys something to really gawk at," she whispered in my ear. I looked at her in surprise but she nodded her head to say do it.

I pulled the ties on her bikini and it came apart. She then did the same to mine. I was a little shocked but at the same thrilled.

Our naked breasts were bouncing freely and rubbing against each other as our play wrestling continued. Our bikini bras floated on top of the pool away from us.

Our breasts were jiggling and bobbing as we played around in the pool and I loved the feeling of excitement at being so naughty.

I noticed Ajay's eyes on me and they burned with unadulterated lust and this only encouraged me.

"Do you want to take off the rest?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh no, not yet anyway. Let's just have fun. Squeeze my breasts," she said and I did as directed. My hands are over her breasts squeezing and playing with them. They feel so firm and juicy and I wonder if she is breast feeding.

She is expertly touching my breasts and playing with my nipples. We still make it look like we are play fighting but the atmosphere is very sensual between us and I can imagine just how hard and wet we are making the boys cocks.