The Me Too Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj would squeeze the inside of my thigh up to my mound. His touches were causing my pussy lips to come together and part. The sighs were frequent from my lips and I closed my eyes. I could hear soft moans from Shalini and I could only imagine Ajay doing something similar to her.

Raj and Ajay did not let up and worked their way up until their fingers were pressing against our wet lips. The sound of their fingers meeting our lips was heard by both of us. Raj rubbed his fingers along my wet slit and my pussy lips contracted at this intimate touch.

"That is really good boys. I think we are covered," Shalini says in a rather clouded and hazy state as she ties up her bikini. I follow her lead as there is now a lust filled atmosphere.

Raj and Ajay stand up with clear tents in their shorts and big wet spots. They are both sniffing their fingers like a couple of teenagers.

Shalini looks at me and licks her lips. We both giggle at the way we have teased the boys but I am incredibly aroused at this point.

After a short while Shalini gets up to get ready for the evening and Shalini tells me to join her to get ready tonight in her room.

After an hour of lounging by the pool Shalini brings me back to her room. She dresses me in the black cutout Chanel dress and slides the thong up my legs. She lets me wear her black stilettos and she wears similar white stilettos. We looked hot and I was feeling sexy.

She lifts my dress up to show me how my ass looks in the mirror in just the small g-string thong which is more exposing than my bikini as it is see through. The stilettos make me look even hotter. The only word that can describe me is slut.

She pulls out a dark red lipstick and places it on my lips. I smack my lips together and enjoy this new sexy look.

She wears a cream dress that is longer than mine but has a long slit going up to her hip. She has an elegance and sexiness that I much admire.

We join the boys for a pleasant evening of drinking wine and talking about the new movie. Shalini and I are sat opposite Ajay and Raj as Ajay fills us in on the plans for the movie.

Raj nods along and opens up a wooden cigar box.

Him and Ajay light up their cigars and smoke as the discussion continues.

My role is central to the movie and I am secretly smiling about being part of such a big movie.

Shalini puts on some music and pulls my hand.

"Come on, dance with me," she whispers in my ear.

I nod my head and we go to a clear area before the fire place. We sway rhythmically to a classic Bollywood song I recognize and I look over to see Ajay and Raj still in deep discussion as they smoke.

Shalini whispers in my ear, "We need to get their attention."

Shalini turns me so that I am facing Ajay and Raj and my back is to her. I notice their eyes flicker over to us as they continue their discussion.

Shalini is behind me and places her hands on my thighs as she seductively walks her fingers along the hem of my dress. I am becoming aroused by this dance as our bodies continue to rhythmically sway to the music.

Shalini slowly lifts my dress up until the bottom of my thong is exposed. I am hesitant but as I notice the boys' attention on me it only causes me to be even more aroused.

Shalini continues to rustle the dress up until my thong is completely exposed.

"You are looking so hot. Ajay cannot take his eyes off you," she whispers into my ear. I can see a hunger in his eyes as he watches us.

Shalini moves her hands up my body as we continue to sway to the music.

Her hands seductively lower the top of the dress down under my breasts exposing me to the hungry eyes of Raj and Ajay. They are no longer talking as we become the centre of attention. My dress is gathered at my midriff before Shalini pulls it down and leaves me in just my thong.

"Slowly take off my dress," she whispers into my ear.

I move behind her as she faces the boys and slowly unzip her dress. It falls to the floor off her lithe and athletic body.

She moves to the side of me and we face each other. The boys have a side on view of us as we continue to sway but something is building.

Shalini comes in close and her thigh spreads my legs. My thigh is between her legs and I can feel her wet juices on my leg. We grind against each other as we sway to the music.

The scene we are creating is erotic and Shalini has a glazed look in her eyes as our lips are drawn to each other.

Our lips meet in a gentle embrace. The tender feeling of her soft lips sends a warm sense of arousal inside of me. Our bodies are pulled together as our kiss intensifies. I can feel her hard nipples press against the soft skin of my breasts.

My heart is pumping as I feel a sensual and erotic sensation throughout my body. My eyes become glassy as I enjoy the motion of our bodies coming together.

My body is writhing against Shalini's thigh harder as I feel a powerful need to orgasm.

Shalini slows down and gently breaks the kiss. She kisses my ear lobe and softly bites as she moans into my ear. I let out my own moan as that need builds inside of me.

"You put on a good show. Ajay will not be able to resist you tonight. We need to take this to the next level," she whispers softly in my ear.

Shalini breaks apart slowly and looks over at Raj and Ajay.

"I think the boys should enjoy some entertainment tonight," she says as she winks at me and walks over to Ajay in just her stilettos and thong. She looked so hot and I can only imagine the sight I made to the boys.

She stands astride him and performs a lap dance in a swaying motion. I realize we are playing the same game from earlier today and I move towards Raj.

His eyes look towards Shalini with envy but he is now directed at me with hunger. I turn away from him and perform a slut drop for him. He enjoys it and winks at me as I climb on his lap and perform a lap dance for him.

"It looks like you boys are a little over dressed for this party," Shalini says as she tears open Ajay's shirt and removes it from him.

I repeat her actions on Raj and tear his shirt from his body. He has a hairy chest and I run my hands through the hairs on his chest. The atmosphere is definitely becoming heated. Raj's cock is tenting and as I dance I am from time to time brushing against it.

Shalini goes to her knees on the floor and begins to undo Ajay's trousers. I mirror her actions on Raj and pull his trousers and boxers off.

His cock is so hard and wet and I feel like I am in a dangerous situation.

Ajay looks at me and I can sense a mix of envy and hunger in his fiery eyes. It is a fire I have not seen from him before. It makes me more convinced that I should continue playing Shalini's game. She knows men like Raj and Ajay better than I do but I am quickly learning.

Shalini climbs back on top of Ajay and continues her lap dance. I climb on top of Raj and continue my lap dance for Ajay.

I notice Shalini grind against Ajay's cock after a few turns. I repeat her motions and begin to grind against Raj's hard naked cock.

I bite my lip at every touch as my arousal reaches new peaks. I can see an animal hunger begin to take over Ajay and Raj as they grab hold of our breasts and squeeze them.

"There are no rules against touching in this club," Shalini jokes as she winks at me.

This causes the boys to be rougher and they begin to pinch our nipples. I am dropping lower on Raj's cock as I eagerly want more contact.

Shalini is grinding against Ajay's cock and this makes up my mind to drop down on Raj's cock and grind hard against him as I feel his hard cock through my thong.

Raj drops his hands lower on my hips and pulls me back and forth harder against his cock.

Soft moans from me and Shalini can be heard around the room but we are both trying to keep our moans as quiet as possible as we hide the level of our arousal.

Raj and Ajay look at each other as they grab hold of our thongs and tear them off.

My naked pussy is rubbing against Raj and I lean into him as he sucks on my nipple. Alternating between breasts. I look over and Ajay is doing the same to Shalini.

We are both grinding hard against their cocks but they have not entered us yet. I am waiting for Shalini's signal to stop. How far is she willing to let this guy? I am moments away from fucking Raj.

Shalini then all of a sudden lifts off Ajay and I follow her movements.

"Sharing is caring boys. Now it is time we swap," she says as she meets me in the middle and we kiss in a soft sensual kiss. Our bodies locked together as we caress each other.

Shalini walks over to Raj and I walk over to Ajay.

I climb on top of Ajay leaning in and whisper in Ajay's ear, "Did you enjoy our little games?"

Ajay pulls me down hard on his cock and roughly enters me.

"I fucking loved it. Fuck, I loved it," he grunts as I wildly pump up and down on his cock.

"If you want more of this then you need to breed me. Breed your baby into me," I breathily whisper into his ear.

He swiftly turns us around so that we are in missionary. He has a tight hold of my ass cheeks as he rams my pussy with his fat cock.

"Fuck me Ajay. Breed me. Own my body," I moan out load as Ajay breeds me like an animal.

"Again Raj. I want another baby. I want your baby," Shalini moans out loud beside us.

I lock my legs around Ajay and connect the stiletto heels so Ajay is trapped inside of me.

I can hear Raj grunting hard as he fucks her within an inch of her life.

This only spurs Ajay on to fuck me harder. The room is filled with moans and grunts as we fuck like animals. The night feels momentous for us.

"Yes. Fill me with your cum," I moan out loud as Ajay grips my hips hard and buries himself deep inside of me releasing a deluge of baby making cum within me.

I look over and Shalini is getting the same treatment from Raj. We shared a sloppy messy kiss after he was done. I keep Ajay inside me for as long as humanly possible before unlocking my legs and finally allowing him to be released.

After that night we were all connected and had many more experiences together.

Shalini and I were both pregnant that night.