The Me Too Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shalini's thigh is rubbing between mine and I let out a soft moan.

"That is plenty for now. We need to keep the boys hungry for more," she whispers in my ear as we come apart and collect our clothes.

I was shocked at how easily I fell into the idea of satisfying her husband's fantasy.

As the light faded we went inside and the drinks flowed as the general chat continued. I really enjoyed the company and Shalini was becoming a friend.

Ajay and Raj continued talking as Shalini said we should retire to be up early for our planned jog.

I regretted agreeing to that but I did not want to forget my diet and exercise regime as I always worried about losing my figure. It was constant fight to keep my figure pristine.

I heard Ajay come up late and he paused outside of my room for a minute before continuing to his own room. Did he want to come in? Would I let him cum in?

In the morning I was awoken by the maid barging into my room.

"Mrs. Mehta is waiting for you. Hurry madam," she said. My head was hurting from my hangover and I did not need the maid screaming in my ear.

I found it funny how she would always be Shalini Roy to me and most of Bollywood despite her new name.

I had a quick shower and put on a pair of yoga pants and a sports bra. I felt relaxed in this company and it was reflected in the way I dressed.

I joined Shalini and she was dressed similarly. We did some light yoga and I was impressed at how lithe and athletic Shalini still was.

Shalini walked me down to the beach and we went for a jog as I felt a light sea breeze.

We paused briefly after a mile and Shalini did a few stretches.

"Did you have fun yesterday?" Shalini asked as she bent over and touched her toes. I mirrored her actions as we stretched.

"Yes. I am really enjoying it here. It is like I have always known you," I say as I mention our growing bond.

"I was not sure when Ajay said he wanted to bring you here and was thinking of casting you. I always thought you were good but unlucky in your choices but meeting you I have felt a sisterly bond with you," she said and I felt something similar.

"The best thing about this is meeting you. Sorry about fan-girling," I said as a joke.

"Don't be silly. The problem with Ajay is he always thinks with his dick. So I always question his choices. He casted Kanika 3 times despite her having no talent but for what she did in the bedroom," she seemed to hate Kanika and I giggled in response.

"I have never liked her. We came on the scene at the same time and I never knew what the directors saw in her but I guess I do now" I added to show I was on her side in this.

"She is a slut," she said and we both giggled.

I was stretching over touching my toes when Shalini came up behind me.

She placed her hands at the top of my thighs, "Just here. Straighten up a little more." She rubs my thighs gently as though she is giving me a rub down but then her hands move up my thighs and rubbed me between my legs and squeezes my mound together.

I bite my lip in shock, "Is that better?" I asked as I straightened up. She kept the pressure on my mound as she pressed my mound together in a repeating motion. I let out a soft moan the fourth time. She lets me straighten up after this.

There is a powerful sexuality about Shalini and I am becoming intoxicated by her.

"Has Ajay tried anything with you? He always tries something," she asks with a cheeky smile as we just sit on the sand and relax.

"Oh just the usual," I say and place my hand on the small of her back. We both start laughing and our bond is real.

"We mock but there is nothing wrong with marrying a rich older man. Even Ajay will grow on you if there is something and it beats auditioning for creeps every other week. Have his child and he will be putty in your hands. All men have a breeding kink," she says it in a lighthearted manner but it is something that has been on my mind this trip and especially after the events in the car.

We jog back and Shalini says we should do yoga in the garden beside the pool. I cannot help but picture the visual of her doing yoga naked in the garden and Raj ravishing her. For some reason the image in my mind is of Raj ravishing her while she is in downward dog.

It is still early and there is no one around but for the house maid. I assume Raj and Ajay are still asleep.

Shalini takes the lead and I follow her movements. As I am getting up from downward dog. I notice Ajay and Raj in the kitchen looking at me and Shalini. I love how their focus is on us. It makes me return to the pose as I want to tease Ajay and break him before the week is over. Shalini is right about having a rich older man and I wonder if Ajay could fill this role as more than just a brief lover.

After our session I dab the sweat on my body with a towel and I glance at Ajay as he watches my body in my tight fitting lycra.

As I walk in with Shalini I ask her, "Do you mind if I take you up on your offer of borrowing a dress?"

"Anytime, come over after your shower," she said.

I had a hot steamy shower as I washed the sweat off my body. I imagined Ajay taking me once more. I pictured him fucking me as I performed the downward dog for him completely nude. I was becoming so horny and insatiable.

After my shower I slipped on my yellow dress and went to Shalini's room.

I walked in without knocking and I yelped out loud.

"Darling, I love your big cock. Impregnate me. Fuck another baby into me." She wasn't joking about a breeding kink and Raj definitely had one.

Shalini was riding Raj. She looked amazing in her naked form. Her body was covered in sheen of sweat from our workout and their efforts of fucking.

"My goddess. You are driving me crazy. Your body is so divine," he says as he watches her admiringly.

I am unable to take my eyes off the rampant couple as they fuck vigorously like animals.

I didn't look away immediately until Raj and Shalini stopped all of a sudden as they noticed me. Shalini grasped the blanket to cover up.

She looked at the time and said, "Oh my god. Has it really been that long?"

"I am sorry. I should have knocked," I say as I go red with embarrassment.

"I am sorry; I will get you that dress." Shalini offered

"No. No. You guys finish or get ready. I am sorry. I should have knocked. Again, I am so sorry." I said as I made my way back to my room.

Once I got back to our wing of the house I leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. I felt so hot and horny after what I had seen.

Ajay steps into the corridor as I devour him with a hunger in my eyes.

"Come here," I say as I open my bedroom door.

I lock the door behind us after what had just happened.

"Ajay, I need you," I tell him as I take his hand and place it the top of my thigh and rise up until he is touching my soaking wet panties.

"Do you feel how wet you make me? I love the way you watch me. The way your eyes devour me. Do you want to breed my fertile womb?" I say letting him know I am ready to be bred.

He pulls my panties to the side and begins to slide his fat middle finger in and out of juiced up cunt.

"Your cunt is soaking wet. I want to breed you. I want to impregnate you with my baby," he moans into my ear. The breeding comment seems to have triggered something in him. He is fingering me harder. His other hand comes up to my breast and gropes my breasts.

His finger tweaks and pinches my nipple.

"Oh fuck. I am so close. Go down on me. I need your dirty tongue inside of me," I moan as I bite his ear.

I push him down and he lifts me on his shoulders as I lean back against the wall.

I feel his hot wet tongue lick all the way up my wet dripping pussy lips.

"Yes! Yes! Lick my wet pussy! Tongue fuck me!" I order him.

He duly obliges and I feel his tongue slide in and out of my wet pussy.

His tongue begins to circle my clit which is already engorged and begging to be sucked. I arch my back and push my hips forward against his face as I search greater contact against my clit. Ajay is teasing me and he likes keeping me on edge.

I am biting my fist as I try to limit my moans.

He inserts two fingers inside of me and begins to roughly finger fuck me at a rapid pace. His other hand reaches up and is twisting my nipple.

He is now sucking and licking my clit as I feel a delirium overcome me. My body convulses as I feel a powerful orgasm. My legs wrapping tightly around his head.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Ajay!" I moan out loud unable to contain myself.

Ajay lets me down and carries me over to the bed. It was an orgasm I much needed.

I recover on the bed and Ajay lay down next to me.

"I think I am feeling something similar," I tell him as we recall our conversation from the plane.

We lay there for a few moments before I asked him, "What is your fantasy?"

"All I want is to be with you. I just feel different with you," he said.

"I know. But you are a man. A man is a man," I said as I stroked his cock through his shorts.

"I guess so," he said. My hand slipped inside his shorts and I stroked his fat slimy cock. I loved it when it was wet and juicy.

"I saw you looking at me and Shalini in the pool. Did that turn you on? Did it make your cock hard?" I asked.

"You looked hot and ever since you told me about your college experience. The idea of you and another woman has become a fantasy," he finally gave in.

"If you love someone, you make their fantasies come true. Is that true?" I asked. He nodded his head and swallowed.

I pulled his shorts down enough to expose the top his cock.

"I want to make your fantasies come true," I said as I leaned in and licked the wet slimy head of his fat cock.

I lick around the underside of his cock and love how his cock twitches and jerks in response.

I take it deeper into my mouth as I wrap my tongue around his fat cock head. I loved sucking his dirty fat cock.

He was soon humping up against my face as he thrusted his fat cock down my throat.

I choked on his cock as he held my head and pushed it deeper down my throat. I loved gagging on his cock and taking it deep down my throat.

He began to pound the back of my throat with a force and it hurt but I didn't relent. Tears were coming down my face but I desperately needed his cum and I felt a desperate need to satisfy him.

I squeezed his balls harder and fiercely pumped the bottom of his cock as I urged him to cum.

I finally felt it his cock shake in a volatile manner as he spurted cum down my throat. I swallowed every drop and even scooped up the remnants.

I then heard the door handle turn and a knock at the door.

"Hey Sana. It is Shalini here. Sorry about earlier. I am ready now," she said through the door.

"Yes. I am coming. Just one minute." I ushered Ajay in the shower room and fixed my face before making my way to the door.

"Sorry. I was just taking an afternoon nap," I said as I opened the door. My voice was a little hoarse.

"Is your throat ok?" She asked.

"Silly me. I think I screamed a little loud from you know what," I said as I giggled trying to make light of it. She smiled and we enjoyed a little giggle.

We began walking to her bedroom.

"Oh thank god. I was expecting the worst. You know how judgmental people can be. Raj was behaving like a dog after watching our yoga session. He was so horny I just had to take care of him. He was just insatiable this morning," She said talking freely. I was unsure of what to say. "A good sex life is healthy. I was a little jealous as I saw you," I replied becoming a little too forthcoming. I thought it was good she felt she could share this with me.

Shalini then took my hand as we entered her room, "Come on, you can take a pick of the dresses and anything you wear you keep. Perk of being my friend," she said with a warm smile.

"Have you seen Ajay anywhere?" Shalini asked as we entered her bedroom. I looked over at the bed and it was immaculate despite them fucking just an hour ago. She notices my look at the bed and the vision of them fucking is still on my mind.

"Don't be shy. You can pick anything," she said as she directed me to the walk in wardrobe.

She picked out a little black dress. You should wear this tonight. She then picked out a small transparent g-string thong. The thong was so small it would not cover much at all and the fact that it was see through was like I was asking to be fucked.

"This will look good on you tonight. I hope you don't mind sharing underwear," she said with a giggle.

"Not with you," I remarked quickly despite it being something I had never been comfortable doing before.

"Do you want to try it on?" She asked. It was more than a suggestion.

"Yes. Why not," I reply wanting to be relaxed.

She slides my dress up and lifts it up over my head.

She unclips my bra from behind and slowly removes it. Her movements are seductive and alluring.

"You can do without bras this weekend. Your breasts are so naturally perky," she remarks as she gently holds them and jiggles them with a giggle.

She slides down my panties and I am naked before her.

"You have an amazing body. Can I ask you a personal question?" She asks.

"Yes," I feel my throat go dry at the sensual atmosphere.

"Do you have a boyfriend? You never know with the rumors you read, "She asks.

"Oh. You mean Juned. We did date but it ended 6 months ago," I reply.

"Has there been anyone since?" She asks but with a sense she knows something.

"No one and no rumors but..." I think of telling her about Ajay but stop myself. I don't want to lose her respect and think I slept with Ajay for a role.

"But?" She asks as she turns me to face her.

I go quiet unsure of what to say. She closes the door to the closet.

"Us girls need to stick together and be open with each other," she said as she removes her dress. She then unclips her bra and pulls it off and then her thong. We are both naked and the atmosphere is once again sensual between us.

"This is my private space. Whatever is said in here will be just between you and me. You can tell me anything. You are like a sister to me," Shalini says as she embraces me. We have only known each other 2 days but I feel a bond with her and I just know I can trust her.

"It is Ajay," I say as I feel a burden lift off my shoulders.

"Oh. Did he force himself on you?" She asked.

"No. Nothing like that. Well, kind of but not really. It is consensual and I think I am in love. I know how stupid I sound. He must do this to all the girls," I confess to her.

She caresses my back like she knows how I feel.

"Hmm. Do you know the one thing Ajay craves more than anything?" She asks.

"No. I cannot imagine," I say innocently.

"A man like Ajay needs to be played as much as he plays. Ajay is all bravado but you must make him believe you are better than this. That all men desire you," she says and the meaning of her words seem somewhat deeper.

"You must seduce a man like Ajay over and over. He must be constantly fighting for you. Men like that enjoy games. Do you remember how he looked at you in the pool when we were having fun? You need to tease him until he fucks a baby into you. That is the only way to keep a man like that. Trust me, I know. Raj is the same animal. They are both bulls," she tells me and I get an insight into Ajay. The truth is that I can't afford to get pregnant or I will be lighting a fire to my career.

"Your body is hot and I can sense you are ovulating. I am too. So today you will ignore Ajay. You will flirt with Raj. I will ensure Ajay fucks a baby inside you tonight and Raj inside me. We will be connected forever. This is bigger than a silly movie role," she adds.

I give her a tight hug as things become clearer in my mind.

We get dressed in matching dental floss cream bikinis and return to meet the boys by the pool side. Shalini calls Raj over to us to talk. Shalini then gives me a signal to ask Raj to rub sun tan lotion on me. This is her plan to help me and I feel compelled to go with her. I can sense there is a game between her and Raj as well and she is enjoying teasing him.

"Raj, I really do not want a tan. Can you rub the lotion on my back so I don't burn?" Raj looks over at Shalini asking for permission and she winks at him. I love them as a couple as they seem in tune with each other.

Shalini undoes my bikini from the back as I lay down flat on my front on the sun bed.

Raj is only wearing shorts and is sat beside me as he rubs lotion inside on his hands and rubs it on my back. He has firm hands with a slow and steady motion.

"Ajay, you are being too lazy sitting there and drinking. I think you should rub lotion on my back," Shalini calls out to Ajay. I become a little jealous but I reassure myself to trust Shalini.

I am watching Ajay untie Shalini's bikini bra from the back as his hands work on her slender body uninhibited I can see him glancing over at me and Raj and it reassures me that he is getting jealous. Raj is chancing his hand a little more and is cupping my side boob as he rubs my back. The boys seem to be in competition and pushing their limits.

Raj is massaging around the sides of my back and rubbing the side of my breasts. I can feel his fingers dig into the flesh of my breasts. Raj's touches and Ajay's looks are making me horny and moist. I can only imagine the effect my juices will have on my small bikini bottom. Raj's hands are those of a magician and my body is melting to his exploring touches. I enjoy that he is trying to feel my breasts from the side and I can see similar movements from Ajay on Shalini.

It is turning into a massage rather than simply rubbing lotion on our backs but we don't complain.

Raj is moving lower on my back and his hands are running along the string of my bikini bottom. I can imagine how exposed I look in my dental floss bikini to his eyes.

His hands move over to the ties of my bikini bottom and open them. I notice Ajay's look last longer and his eyes burn with jealousy. It brings a smile to my lips.

"Raj, please go lower. I am really afraid of burning my bum" I ask innocently. Raj glances his head at Shalini who nods at him to continue.

I notice Ajay retaliate by massaging Shalini lower and opening her bikini bottom also. I can see Raj and Ajay's cocks are rock hard in their shorts and causing a wet spot on their boxers. I lick my lips at the thought of these two men horny for me and Shalini.

Shalini turns and winks at me to let me know this is just a game and we should let the boys push their limits. Shalini looked in control and I was content to trust her in that moment.

Raj is freely rubbing and squeezing my bum cheeks and I don't move to stop him. Ajay is doing similarly with Shalini and she is letting him rub her down.

Raj is moving his thumb around the outside of my anus and that makes me sigh. His thumb runs around the outside of my hole lightly touching it. Shalini has a similar reaction to Ajay's touches.

"Boys, do not be neglecting our legs," Shalini says to keep them on their toes.

Raj and Ajay start simultaneously at our ankles and work their way up. Shalini looks at me with a smile and I smile back.

I can only imagine the sight before them as they work their ways up our legs. Our dental floss bikinis did little to cover us but now that they were untied our pussies were bare before their eyes. I could only imagine how wet Shalini was but I knew I was practically dripping and made an inviting sight. Raj first parted my legs just enough to give him a more inviting look up between my legs and I noticed Ajay follow his lead and part Shalini's legs similarly.

Raj and Ajay worked their way up to the top of our thighs and that tender touch made me feel things as Shalini closed her eyes opened her mouth in an 'O' shape to give away her aroused state.