The Meadow

Story Info
A beast chases some fun loving nymphs.
1.5k words
4.3
5.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBrie
BBrie
1 Followers

Author Note: Every being is 18+ years of age and fully adult.

*

In the golden afternoon at the edge of the woods, a group of pastel colored nymphs squealed in delight as they ran about the meadow, their flowing chiffon dresses billowing in the breeze. The crowns of flowers and berries they made had fallen off long ago and their hair was left to run wild in the breeze. A look of anticipation, joy, and a hint of playful fear was written across on all their faces.

Following right after them was a large shadowy man. He did not fit in the picture of the peaceful meadow. Where the meadow was all light and softness, he was dark and unforgiving. He was large, broad and tall. His beautiful, dark grey skin covered a body of pure muscle. The only adornments he wore were his warriors arm braces made of gold and emeralds. His dark mane of hair flowed down his back past his wide shoulders and flowed gracefully in the afternoon breeze. The most impressive part of him was his horns. They were thick and smooth and spiraled up on either side of his head. His dark red eyes roamed over the meadow searching for any possibility of danger or competition before he went back to hunting his prey.

He only came out of the dark woods to hunt, whether that was for food or pleasure. At the moment, he was on the prowl for females. He came to the same meadow every time, knowing that the little nymphs loved being "prey" as much as he loved being the hunter. He had already conquered the purple lovely by the creek bed and the rosy red one with the large bosom in the berry bush.

The large beast gave a small growl of warning, letting them know he was ready for another conquest. The sound only spurred the little ones on more. He half-heartedly went after the girls. His large steps ate up the ground in his chase to get them. They dodged and weaved, evading his grasp but just barely. They let out squeals of childlike laughter and danced around him just out of reach.

He lazily trailed after them. His eyes were on the pale pink girl with freckles peppering her nose and shoulders. Her fawn-like features titillated him to no end. Feinting to the left the beast tricked the pink girl and with a large swoop of his arm he grabbed her up around the waist to his chest. She shrieked in surprise, kicking her legs out and giggling. Her pale pink skin shimmered in the afternoon glow.

Turning her to face him, ripped the gown off her body. She was glorious. He reached out to touch her smooth supple skin. Her breasts were tiny but pert and her hips were wide and voluptuous. There was no shame or shyness in her eyes as she stared up at him. He ran his hands all over her body from her shoulders to her plump rump. The man gave that a generous squeeze. She would do nicely.

He suddenly grabbed her by the waist hefted her up to his rigid cock and sunk her down on him in one motion. He was massive. She wasn't sure if she would survive him. His cock was thick and long. He filled her so completely, she thought she was going to burst. There was a slight twinge of pain with his quick entrance, even with her pussy being as wet and ready as she was.

After a few short moments, the pain was soon replaced with raging desire. She wrapped her hands around his shoulders and threw her head back. She let out a guttural moan. He let out a satisfied snarl and with a devilish smile, he kept her there... not moving. He wanted her out of her mind with the need to fuck him. The best way to do that was to keep her in suspense.

She started to grow impatient and started to jerk her hips to get any amount of friction. She begged him with her pouty lips and glassed over eyes. She wanted him. Nay she needed him moving inside her. She needed him now.

With them still connected, he gently laid her down on the soft mossy grass. Then without a warning, he pulled out and thrust back in all the way to the hilt. Pure ecstasy washed over both their faces. She dug her blunt nails into his broad sweaty shoulders and spread her legs wider to wrap around his hips. He began pumping into her. His thrusts were strong and powerful. The head of his dick dragged against her walls and rammed against her cervix. The poor girl. The poor ravenous girl. She couldn't get enough. He fucked her so roughly that he began to scoot them across the ground. She was sure to get scrapes and cuts on her beautiful smooth back.

The other girls were cheering and encouraging them on. They were celebrating his conquest and her capture. They were one and the same and both were wonderful. The spectators had done the same for the other two fairy creatures he had ravaged earlier. He was as brutal and unforgiving with them as he was with the nymph he had now. He pounded into her relentlessly. Her small perky breasts bounced with the force. With a growl, he caught one of her gumdrop nipples in his mouth. He bit and tugged the perky tips. He devoured everything she had to offer.

The little nymph went wild. She bucked up to meet him slapping her hips into his. He was in heaven. He bit the top and sides of her breasts leaving teeth marks in her skin. But the marks were not enough. He pulled out of her hastily and before she could protest her flipped her over on her hands and knees. Once she was situated he plunged back into her full force. He fucked her hard. So hard that she fell forward onto her elbows . This position made his dick go even further. The beast roared and bent over her. And with one quick moment sank his teeth and fangs into her shoulder. He chomped down and tasted her sweet salty blood.

He pumped even faster into her, still biting down. He reached around her and found her engorged clit. He pinched and rolled it in his fingers making the young girl shake from pleasure. She was in pure bliss. Her mind couldn't comprehend the level of euphoria her body was in right now.

The pink girl screamed her orgasm when he finally roared his completion. With one last final jerk of his hips, he emptied himself inside her hot wet sheath. She could feel the torrent of hot thick cum being blasted against her cervix and one last mini orgasm escaped her. He nearly collapsed on top of her. Their breath deep and ragged from the chase and subsequent fucking. He peppered her back with small light kisses and licking the wound on her shoulder. He nipped earlobes, receiving a small squeak in return.

He was still inside her enjoying the aftershocks of her pussy clenching around his cock. She was milking him for everything he had. He didn't think he had anything left and then she would clench him and another spurt of cum would burst from him. Her pussy eventually calmed down and let go of his cock. He pulled out and rolled off her tiny body, As he rolled he brought her with him and settled her back against his chest.

He looked over at his little prey. She was smiling brighter than the sun with her whole body melted into him. She closed her eyes and hummed with contentment. She was a sight to behold, her hair all messed up, breasts dotted with light bruising and her pussy caked with his cum.

He brought two fingers to her entrance and scooped up some of his cum. He pressed his fingers to her lips and spread his cum all over them. Her tiny tongue came out, licked his thick fingers and then her lips. He got more and did again. This time he stuck his fingers in her mouth and coated her tongue, teeth and inside of her cheeks with it. A satisfied purr rumbled through his chest. He continued to feed her his cum until she was all cleaned up.

The poor darling was all tuckered out. Her eyes were slowly shutting and her body relaxed against his. He checked around the meadow to scan the surroundings. He had to make sure it was safe for her to sleep here in the open. The other few girls were dancing a ways off, having lost interest in the spectacle a while ago. If he was honest he was a bit tuckered out himself. He would take a small nap with his little fawn and watch over her until she recovered.

Then... he would hunt number four.

BBrie
BBrie
1 Followers