All Comments on 'The Meadowlark's Song'

by Ibis1074k

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick

This is the 1st n LAST story I will read by this moron. Rape stories should not be allowed on this site. My opinion.

spredmspredmover 6 years ago
sick

this sick SOB should be castrated

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
You could have warned readers this was a rape fantasy. OR, you could have posted this in Rape/Nonconsent.

Frankly, I'm feeling a bit nauseous after reading this story. Is that just a coincidence, or was your fantasy "a bit vile"?

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
Wow. Was mine the ONLY comment? Or have you been busy deleting negative responses to your "story"?

If you've been deleting "negative" comments, and leaving the "positive" comments, and there are no comments, does that mean that there weren't ANY positive comments to leave? I kinda think it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it

I thought you developed the story very well and can't understand all the negative comments.

I thought it was very well written.

Love to hear back from you. Carygrant_69@Hotmail.com

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 6 years ago
Ole Lars

Needs a 30-06 right up his ass. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong heading

I dislike it, but it is not badly written. Please move it to the "Non-Consent" section, where it belongs.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
A Good Story in the Right Category

Several comments I see from the anti-rape people make me ask, does someone who reports a rape story in the news automatically become someone who condones rape?

The author quite clearly identifies this episode as a father raping his unwilling daughter, one of a long running series of events for the twins. I read nothing that excuses or condones the behavior of the father. In fact he is painted as a rather easily disliked individual.

Perhaps a longer build-up explaining how these girls got trapped in their situation, before or after the death of their mother, would calm down the negative critics.

I understand that a lot of readers want the safe fantasy of incest between family members to be all love and sweet music and totally consensual. They don't want to be reminded that there are real life stories which do not fit into that rosy picture.

This is a well written story, although certainly on the dark side. There was no glorification of the sex act, no prolonged description of the mechanics. In fact the description serves very well to underline the detestable nature of the father and his actions.

I would like to read more about this girl and her sister. How did she get into this situation? How might she get out of it?

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Not into Rape stories

Rape stories do not belong in incest.

These should be more about both parties consenting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous