The Meadows Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of a dominatrix and her dysfunctional family.
1.1k words
3.64
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

When Lily's sister sent him a friend request on Snapchat, Greg didn't think much of it.

"She's being nosy again," said Lily with a dramatic roll of her baby blues. "Just ignore her."

But he accepted it— he wanted to make a good impression, after all. He was 26 with a stable job and she was still in college. He knew their age gap might be looked down on and a power imbalance suspected, so he wanted to do his best to prove that he was going to be a gentleman to her family.

Hi! It's so nice to get in touch :), he wrote.

It stayed unopened for hours; maybe she was busy?

His day ended with a steamy make-out session in the car with Lily. She was grinding her white panties against Greg's knee and breathing heavy against his lips. This continued until Lily broke away, a mischievous smile on her face.

"My IUD appointment is tomorrow."

Greg's cock throbbed in his pants. "I know."

Lily sighed, a dreamy look on her face. "Next Saturday....My dorm?"

"Will your roommate allow that?"

Lily scoffed. "I asked so it's not an impromptu sexile, thank you very much!" She pulled a wad of tissues out from her fake Luis Vuitton purse and stuck her hand down her plaid skirt, catching some of the slick and shoving the used tissues in her bag's front pocket.

The two lovebirds kissed goodbye, and on the drive home, she was all he could think about-- her sister's message far from his mind. He almost forgot about it.

That is, until Lily's two crazy sisters broke into his house with a baseball bat.

2

Rose knew men-- she knew how they functioned and what they wanted most, which was Sex with a capital S. So, when her little sister posted an Instagram photo with a clearly older man, she did something she did better than anything else--

Confrontation.

Who's the new guy from your post? she texted immediately. When there was no reply, she hit the FaceTime button. When Lily didn't answer, she decided to enlist Violet.

I think Lily has a boyfriend. she wrote to Violet. Five minutes went by, and then her phone lit up with a response.

so? she'd tell us. and remember what we told u about meddling?

Rose didn't give a shit. After a two-hour drive, she was at her campus, scanning the doors until she found the one that said Violet Meadows. An orange, pink and white flag was hanging on the door, with a whiteboard that read "Books are the mirrors of the soul - Virginia Woolf". Bang! Bang! Bang! "Open up, girl! It's me!"

The door opened to reveal Stella, Violet's best friend since high school. Her once-long hair was cut short and dyed cotton candy blue. She was in Violet's cat-themed Nekomancy Rocks! shirt with grey sweats. "Um, can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Vi. It's important."

"She's at a night class. Is something wrong?" Her voice is laced with worry.

With a huff, Rose elbowed her way into the room.

"I--I didn't know we were going to have a guest, so sorry for the mess!" Stella exclaimed.

The "mess" was just clothes thrown on the ground and a few dirty dishes that were definitely Violet's. Otherwise, the dorm was spick and span, fairy lights hanging from the ceiling and books on witchcraft lining one of the desks with a few tapestries that displayed Tarot designs.

"Nice place." Rose's black heels clicked against the bare floor until she was standing on a pink area rug. She continued looking around-- many of the photos up were of both girls, hugging or with their arms wrapped around each other. One of the beds was made, while the other was messy and overflowing with stuffed animals.

"So, how long have you been fucking?"

"Pardon?" she squeaked, and when Rose turned to look at her, she saw Stella's eyes were wide behind her glasses.

"My sister doesn't make the bed. Ever."

Stella's olive face has turned pink. "Violet said-- she said she was going to tell you before Christmas."

"Yeah, well I know now." A loud sigh. "Nobody tells me anything anymore. Tell her to call me," she was quick to add. There wasn't an emotion she hated to see from others more than pity.

Bzzt! A familiar tingle lit up her right breast, alerting her to her phone.

"I can do that. Just-- don't tell her I confirmed it, okay?"

Rose snorted as she pulled her cell from her bra. "Whatever." It was Violet.

we can call and talk about it tomorrow

That wasn't good enough. She typed up a response, aware of Stella's eyes glued to her the entire time.

Meet me at your campus's coffee shop after your class.

3

Rose was...well, Rose. So, when she showed up at her and Lily's campus unannounced, she wasn't surprised. Rose went through fluctuating phases of social proximity, either being distant or intensely involved with the happenings of the Meadows family. It was Rose who was absent from their grandmother's funeral despite being the one to find her dead in her apartment, and Rose who helped orchestrate their parents' divorce, encouraging their mother to pursue her aspirations after their father's affair. (Violet held onto some bitterness because of that-- she thought maybe they could've at least tried to work things out before their mother was on a plane to Nashville, but she tried not to focus too much on "What If"s.)

Rose had a crazy scheme once in a while, sure, but she never proposed something too extreme... until she did.

"I can't believe you dragged me into this," said Violet, jumping over a puddle to keep her Converse dry. The only reason she came along was to make sure her sister didn't kill the poor guy.

"He's fucking seven years her senior. Trust me, it's good we're scaring him." Rose smacked the metal bat threateningly against her palm.

"How are we getting in? What if he has an alarm system?" she worried aloud.

"This neighborhood is too nice; I'd be surprised. Hold this." They'd reached his house which was decorated for Halloween with a gigantic plastic skeleton hanging from the patio. Rose handed the bat to Violet and took a small case out of her leather jacket.

"What the hell is that?"

Even in the dark, she could see her sister smile. "Lock-picking kit. My middle school hyper fixation is going to come in handy."

"Jesus Christ..." she murmured; her heartbeat sped up when, after a few minutes of whispered curses, the door unlocked with a click. Rose threw it open so hard it smashed into the wall with a sharp thud, confidently strutting inside like she owned the place. She flicked on a light switch, illuminating a cluttered mud room.

"Let's go wake up Sleeping Beauty."