The Mechanic

Story Info
When I serviced my service advisor.
2.2k words
4.56
8.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers

About five hours in to my drive a gasket blew on my car causing me an unexpected detour to my closest dealership. I pulled in to the bay obviously annoyed and was met by a pleasant service advisor names JC.

As I explained my issue and frustration, he smiled. Normally that would have made me more irate but, somehow, his smile did the opposite. He talked with me like we've known each other for years!

After I signed the necessary paperwork, I made arrangements for a shuttle service. I asked JC if there are any good hotels around.

"Sure. Try The Hamilton. It's quiet, reasonably priced and has a lot of good restaurants close by!"

"Thanks man" I replied. "I'll call you with an update as soon as I have one. I'll take care of you" he said with a smirk.

I found him quite cute and, the more I dealt with him, sexy. While neither of us would qualify as an Abercrombie model, we both could be classified as DILFs, with me being the elder by probably five to six years I'd guess.

I am five ten, two twenty, solid with red/brown hair with some grey at the temples and in my stubble and brown eyes, he was probably six foot tall, dark hair and eyes, constant five o'clock shadow nice butt and small belly. As annoyed as I was at the delay, I couldn't help but be turned on when around him.

I arrived at the hotel around 10 AM, checked in and made it to my room. I turned on the tv and laid down on the bed to relax. I relaxed enough when I realized I was awoke by my phone. I answered to JC's voice.

"There was a stripped screw so we had to tap the engine block" he said.

"How much?" I asked.

"Another $200" Fun! I agreed to the new price as it had to be fixed. He said he'd call me when it's ready.

At about 5:30 JC calls me back saying the car's ready. He didn't have a porter so he said he'd come and pick me up. Which I thought a nice touch and a bit forward but it meant I had some alone time in the car with a sexy guy.

JC arrives about fifteen minutes later. One the way back to the dealership he points out some good restaurants. He was particularly fond of Baker's.

"You should try it. Good steaks and ribs!" he pointed out.

"I try to stay away from red meat." I admitted.

"That would explain your body" he said seemingly without thinking. I looked at him surprised.

"I mean we're about the same age and I would kill to have your build" he said. I laughed.

"You're fine" I replied. "Well, I just have to loose this" he said patting his stomach. "Flat stomachs aren't all that. Maybe when you're twenty but as you get older...I've found there's people out there that prefer dad bods verses gym bods" I said reassuringly.

"I guess" he relented.

We pulled in to the dealership and I paid my bill.

"You know, I might just try Baker's. I just don't like to eat alone" I eluded.

"Well, if you need some company I'd be happy to get some drinks with ya" he offered.

"And don't worry I'll pay for myself. There's just not a lot to do around here on a Tuesday night."

"Yeah. Sure. Say 8:30?" I asked.

"See you there!" he responded.

I met JC at the door of Baker's around 8:30. "How's the car running?" he asked.

"Great. Finally! Thanks for all your help today" I said.

"My pleasure!" JC said. "Drinks?"

"Oh my god YES!" I replied. We ordered drinks and some food. We had an oddly good conversation, considering I've just met this guy earlier in the day. I made note of his clean cut appearance. And he smelled good. I wondered if this was a date. Surely I didn't know but I still went with it.

Around 10pm we decided to call it a night. We paid our bills and headed to the door. "So when are you leaving?" he asked.

"Not sure exactly but I'd like to get an early start." I said.

"Okay" he said defeatedly. "Well, have a safe trip!" he said.

"Thanks" I reached out to shake his hand. We shook hands and he looked deeply in to my eyes. My gaydar was pinging like crazy.

"You want to come back to my room?" I asked brazenly.

"I have free movies on the tv. I could use a good comedy after all the money I went through today." I said.

"Oh yeah. Sure. That would be good. I'll follow you?" he replied.

We pulled in to the parking lot and made our way in to the hallway that led to my room. We entered and plopped down on the sofa.

"What to watch what to watch..." I said scrolling through the guide.

"Whatever is fine with me" he said.

"Mrs. Doubtfire. Classic Robin Williams" I said as I settled back and started the movie.

"Oh god I haven't seen this in years!" he said with a laugh. As we watched to movie we made note of how the kids have all grown up, signifying our ages.

"Sucks getting old" I said.

"I was thinking about what you said earlier - about out ages and being a DILF and stuff... I think I'm gonna go with that going forward" he said.

"You'll be fine. You still have tons of years left before you have to worry about not being attractive!"

"Thanks man" he said as we sat in silence. "If I'm honest, I've always been attracted to people my age or older anyway" he said as he looked at me. I noticed his dark eyes sparkling in the light of the tv. More awkward silence.

"I guess we should call it a night" I said standing up.

"Yeah tomorrow is another work day!" he said.

He followed me to the door. "Thanks for a good night. And thank you again for helping with the car" I said.

"Just doing my job." JC said.

"Well you have great customer service skills. I feel like I've known you for a long time and we've just met!" I said.

"Same here. Well, see ya'!" He turned to walk out. "You know..." he said turning around, "...taking a chance of getting punched here...but I find you very attractive."

"Oh." I said. "Well if I'm honest, I thought you're a sexy man" I admitted. He smiled. "And that smile. Oh my god that smile. You have a license to carry that thing?"

He laughed.

"See, that's a sign. You got my dad joke!" I said. "If you want, you could stay a while longer...if you want" I suggested.

He stepped back in and I closed the door.

Immediately our tongues explored each other's mouths. His rough stubble scraping my skin caused me to moan with delight. He was skilled kisser that's for sure.

"Damn" I said pulling back. "You're good at that. And you smell SO good!"

"I'm glad you like it" he said. He kissed my neck. I could feel his short beard like sand paper on my neck. Once a guy starts chewing on my neck they can do whatever they want! I rubbed my hands through his hair.

"Wow. Your hair is so soft" I commented as he unbuttoned my shirt.

He kissed my chest and I forced his head to my nipple. He licked and chewed on it and made me weak in the knees. Eventually I had to push him away when I couldn't catch my breath. I slumped back on the bed and I watched him take off his shirt. His beautiful nipples were trying to hid behind his black chest hair. His body was dad bod perfection!

I reached up and rubbed his chest. "How is your hair so soft?" I asked.

"Well, not everything's soft" he said.

Somehow, being mesmerized by his chest I totally neglected to look below the belt. His pants were trying, unsuccessfully, to hide his engorged member. I hastily unbuttoned his pants and pulled them and his boxers down.

His untrimmed bush surrounded his hard member. Its head throbbing with each of his heart beats. I reached over and cupped his hairy, low hanging balls. He seemed to like that so I worked them around in my hands: first the right one, then the left one, then both of them.

I worked my finger back around to his hole. I circled the rim of his hole. I so wanted to get inside there, but I have no protection, so that was out.

I took his dick in my mouth and he gasped. I buried my face all the way down in to his bush. His scent was intoxicating; there was a scent of musk that made my own dick quiver.

I worked my magic on his pulsing cock. He was probably seven and a half long, cut and quite thick. Even so I was able to shove a lot of it down my throat which he seemed to enjoy.

After a few minutes of his balls slapping my chin, I noticed they drew up against him and his thrusting sped up. I could hear him starting to breath heavier and faster. I grabbed his balls and pulled them down as far as I could as he pulled out and started jacking himself. I looked up at him. From the angle I was at, I could barely see his face behind his chest hair. But all I was anxious to see what that JC seed spilled out.

He jerked himself - the wet noise he was making turned me on so much I emptied my own balls in to my pants while he jerked above me.

He must have figured it out because he smiled and pointed his big head towards my face. As I was dumping myself in my pants his dick head twitched and he plaster my face with his sperm. The force of it was so much it hit my face and splattered like a giant bug on a windshield. I counted three forceful shots that splattered everywhere. He held his breath until shot number four then he cried out in pleasure.

I counted eleven shots from his monster. He held his dick in his hands trying to catch his breath. I quickly took him back in to my mouth savoring his remaining seed. He yipped in pleasure as his body convulsed.

"Damn! I super sensitive" he tried to mutter, which, of course, made me work his shaking dick even more. He fell back on the bed and I followed him, never letting his dick out of my mouth.

I noticed he was still hard so, with his seed dripping off my face, I worked his dick more while slipping a semen lubed finger in his hole. He tried to pull away but I guess he was too weak so I held him down.

He slapped the mattress violently as I worked my finger in and around his hole. I pulled his balls as I felt them draw back up towards his body. I wondered if he was about to deliver another load when he cried out shooting another load in to my mouth!

He dropped four or five shots of seed in my mouth. I could feel his hole clamping around my finger. Being that I missed the first load, I made sure to get this one. I swallowed every drop of round two. I pulled off and caught my breath as his curved dick slipped out of my mouth and slapped his heaving stomach.

I sat back on my rear, the front of my pants soaked with my own juices. He looked up at me over his shrinking dick and smiled.

"Damn. Careful with that smile. It can get you in trouble" I said with a wink.

I stood up and made my way in to the bathroom to clean up. I saw him in the mirror walking in behind me. His sweat wetted chest hair and saliva soaked bush looked delicious standing in the hallway. I turned around wiping my face dry with a towel.

"Looks like I missed out on something" he said looking at my wet bulge.

"Yeah. I couldn't control it" I replied.

"I can relate. I can't remember ever having a blow job that good. And never has I came twice from it?"

"Well, I have some skills" I said with a wink.

"I just wish I could have experienced that myself" he said.

"Well, what are you doing tomorrow night?" I asked.

"I thought you were leaving in the morning?" he asked.

"I was. But I met this sexy guy that I' like to have another go with so I thought I'd stay another night. It won't put me too much off scheduled. If you'd like" I suggested.

"I would like that every much!" he said.

"Good. I'll text you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Or maybe even later tonight?" he said with a smile.

"Damn you and that smile!" I said as I kissed him on the neck.

"Tomorrow, I'll make sure I have the necessary protection!"

"Sounds like a plan. I can't wait!" he said as he put on his clothes.

"Me either" I said as I closed the door. I would need some sleep if I was going to be on my A Game tomorrow!

Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers