The Mechanic's Slut Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife feels herself getting older and plays a dangerous game.
4k words
3.37
25.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeStone
DukeStone
59 Followers

The woman walked into the lobby of the National Liberty building, every eye following her across the floor as she approached the information desk. In her mid thirties, she looked ten years younger. The striking amazon was poetry in motion. Her hips swaying with a hypnotic grace. Her long hair was dark as a raven's wing with white highlights frosting the tips. Long lean and well muscled legs seemed to go on forever as she strode across the floor. Her heels striking with a rhythmic cadence that added to the hypnotic quality as her body moved with the fluid grace of a jaguar. Her lips curled into a cheshire grin completing the image.

"Can I help you?" The security guard asked. Officer Hart was long and lean. His body is not quite his own. He was ungangly even on his best days, now he jumped up so quickly that he had nearly upended the office chair. Dancing nervously from foot to foot as he tried to force down the knot in his throat.

"I certainly hope so. I'm here to see Cameron Raffles."

The guard's finger ran down the directory until it settled on a name.

"Ah yes. Tru Valu collections and acquisitions. That'll be on the fourteenth floor. Take the C bank of elevators right over there." The guard pointed to a bank of elevators in the south corner of the lobby. She graced him with a smile that made men's blood boil and made her way to the elevators. She stepped off the elevator and into the reception area and handed the receptionist the business card which Mr. Raffles had given her during the conference last month. She was playing a long shot but after a discussion with her husband Mark she had decided to take the shot. She really didn't think it would amount to anything but Mark felt far more confident in her abilities. She just wished that she could get him to feel that same level of confidence in himself. She loves him with all she is but sometimes he frustrates her with his self depreciation. He wasn't submissive by any means. He was a man that worked with his hands and wouldn't back down from any man but he was just so careful with her. He had been her number one supporter since they had met in junior high.

"Ms. Anderson? Mr. Raffles will see you now." She shook her head, pushing the thoughts away. She turned on her best smile and pushed the thoughts of her loving husband from her mind. It was show time.

"Good to see you again Ms. Anderson. I take this to mean you've decided to pursue the opportunity we discussed at the conference then?" He said as he guided her to a chair in front of his desk and then took his seat.

"So I truly think you will be a perfect fit as the head of my acquisitions department. You know your real estate and sales and rentals seem to be something that is really a specialty of yours from what your current employer tells me. The fact that you're willing to do ads as well certainly has a strong bearing on my belief that you will do extremely well in this venture." He said. He smiled at her and allowed his eyes to linger on her for a long moment. She was fully aware of the effect she had on men and so she simply smiled in acknowledgment of his male gaze.

"I'm fine with using my assets to get the job done. I'm also not one for false modesty. I know I photograph well and that my personality conveys well." She crossed her legs and pulled her skirt a bit lower on her thighs as she leaned back in slightly to continue the conversation.

"The question is can you make me an offer that will be tempting enough to convince me to leave my comfortable small town for the bright lights and high crime rates of the big city?" She said, Her voice took on a teasing tone that she knew both tempted and challenged men to give her the best deal they possibly could.

"Here, read through this offer and if there is anything that you feel we need to improve on we can discuss it." Raffles said. His well manicured hands sliding a folder across the desk to her. She turned the folder towards her and started reading. On several occasions her eyes went up as she read something that surprised her. After several minutes she turned the last page over and straightened the contents before closing the folder.

"The money is more than satisfactory but the clause about being the public face for the brand is a bit more than I expected. I knew I would be in promotions and advertising campaigns but being required to host all client and corporate functions was a bit much. I'll need to discuss this with my husband. " Starting to stand, she smoothed her skirt down once more.

"I understand. Take the folder with you and discuss everything with your husband tonight. I'll pencil you in for a ten thirty appointment. I'll await your decision then." He rose and stepped around the desk, his hand reaching out to take her elbow and help steady her on the high heels he had been admiring since she walked into the office almost an hour ago. He escorted her to the elevator and she flashed him a knowing smile as she stepped on.

"I'll let you know our decision in the morning, Mr. Raffles."

"Cam, please. I look forward to it."

"Count on it, Cam."

A twenty minute ride and she was back at her hotel. She looked at her phone, it would be a couple of hours at least before she could call Mark at home. She considered going out for a while but what would be the point? She slid her jacket off and hung it over a chair and stepped out her heels and stepped over to the mini bar and pulled out one of the mini bottles of whiskey and dropped two ice cubes in the glass and poured the whiskey over it. She took a sip of the liquid and unbuttoned her blouse. Turning she did a dancer's pirouette as she pulled the silk blouse off and let it flutter to the carpet. She stood admiring her full breasts in the mirror on the wall behind the bed. The black lace of her bra contrasted nicely with the alabaster of her breasts which were threatening to spill from its cups.

Reaching up she undid the front latch and watched as the firm globes tumbled free and she bent and retrieved the clothes from the floor. Tossing them over the chair to join the jacket.

Her hands moved up to cup her proud breasts and she squeezed them roughly. Her fingers moved, pinching and pulling the nipples as they hardened and swelled. She could feel herself getting wet, her juices starting to leak from her depths. She growled and almost tore the skirt from her body, adding it to her pile of clothing. She left the stockings and garter belt on and rolled the now soaked panties down her legs. Creating the effect of framing her clean shaven pussy like a an erotic pulsating work of art. The outer lips spread open to reveal her smaller inner lips. Her clit stood up proud, begging to be touched.

Turning to the queen bed she lay down, stretching lazily. Her legs spread quickly as her desire grew. One hand squeezing at her tits and the other desperately working her well lubed pussy. Two fingers sliding in and out as she found her rhythm and let her fantasies flood into her imagination. Her mind started picturing her husband and his sweet touches which had been hers alone since high school. They had lost their virginity to each other and he elevated her at every turn. He was her biggest fan and her greatest supporter. He had worked at the garage to ensure she could get her degree and never once did he ask for anything. He worshiped her body when they made love and it almost made her cry at times. Sometimes in amazement at how much love he held for her and other times in frustration at how limited she felt. How much more sensations she craved.

Her mind then wandered to hot internet porn she had seen, enhancing her desire and her feeling that she is missing something.

She loves him with everything she has and is but still she wonders if she's missing something because she's never fucked another man. A man that doesn't consider her to be as close to perfect as any human can be. She sighed in frustration and pulled her hand roughly from her pussy. The slap across her inner thighs caused her to gasp with pleasure and suddenly her mind was filled with Cam and his blunt fingers using her body as his fuck toy. She imagined it was him spanking her pussy as she slapped her hand hard across the soaking wet folds of her pussy and clit. Causing her to orgasm with screams of pleasure. She imagined the cock that she had seen imprinted against his suit pants earlier plunging into her hard and fast as he humiliated her and called her all the things that Mark would never even think of her being. One orgasm after another ripped through her body. The pleasure became pain but still she continued the fantasy until at last her body was too tired and spent to continue and she collapsed back on the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

She awoke several hours later and was immediately awash in guilt and shame as well as an unexpected tendril of remaining excitement when she remembered the fantasy that she had indulged in before dropping into her languid slumber. Her hand darted to the phone laying on the nightstand and swiped it to see what time it was.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaimed as she bolted upright. Mark had called her three times and it was getting late for him back home. She steadied her heart rate and pushed the guilt down as she tapped his name in her contact list. Mark picked up on the second ring.

"Baby! Are you ok?" Mark asked in a rush before she could speak. The love and worry in his voice caused the guilt to claw its way to the surface once more. She took a deep breath and fought to get her emotions under control before she answered her unsuspecting husband.

"Sorry baby, jet lag is playing havoc with me right now. I fell asleep earlier and just woke up." She told him even as the fantasies and dreams played back in her mind.

" I'm sorry I missed your earlier calls. I've got some news for you, it's mostly good but there's one sticking point we need to discuss." Anne was finding it hard to remain still on the bed as images of Cam kept popping back into her mind even while she was trying to talk to her husband.

" The money they're offering is great and they're willing to pay for our move out here but they want more from me than just the ad campaign. They want me to be the public face for all the company. Which means that we would spend a lot more time at functions." Anne said.

"No dear Anne. It means they want you to host the events and functions. They don't even have a clue that a thirty buck an hour grease monkey exists." Mark said. He knew that men lusted after his wife but Mark trusted her to never cross the line with any of them.

"Look Anne, I'm not crazy about moving but if you need this job to feel that you're growing in your career then take the job. I'll find something to do once we're on the ground there."

"Oh Mark, lover you're so good to me. I'll be home sometime late tomorrow night. I have a meeting with Ca-Mr. Raffles at ten in the morning. I'll start looking for a flight home as soon as that concludes. I expect that meeting shouldn't take too long now that I know I'll be taking the position. I'll also contact one of the company's brokers to start looking for a house." Her voice had a slight tremble as her fingers absently traced her folds. She could feel the heat spreading across her body as her breath started to come in short, shallow gasps. The phone fell to the floor as her need took over once more. What the hell is going on with me? She wondered.

"Anne! Anne! What the hell is going on? Are you ok? Do I need to call 911?" Mark shouted into the phone. His words caused Anne to return to her senses and she left off masturbating long enough to pick up the phone. She drew a ragged breath and pushed at the knot of emotions in her chest.

"No! I'm fine. I just tripped and dropped the phone," Her words coming haltingly as she tried to end the call before her body betrayed her " Baby I'm still wiped out. I'm going to call it a night and I'll talk to you tomorrow when I'm on my way home. " She dropped back down to the bed. This was so unlike her but she knew that it was something she needed to experience and she was going through with it.

"Oh course darling, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sweet dreams my dearest Anne." He said.

"Good night Mark. " She said, as she ended the call. Her fingers were once more drawn to her folds. Her right hand was holding open her outer lips and the two fingers of her left hand gliding inside her slit, finding her fuck tunnel and slid in deep. Starting to work in a sawing motion. She was already drenched and as a third finger joined the first two.and her mind's eye filled with images of Cameron Raffles. Suddenly filled with a wild need to feel some pain. She slapped herself hard and hot. The pain melted into the pleasure that suffused her body.She could almost feel the blows of his hands as he pounded away inside her cunt. She fell to the bed mewling. What the hell was happening?

Her mind exploded with flashing fireworks as the orgasms ripped through her body in rolling waves of ecstasy. She flopped on the bed and blackness filled her senses as sleep claimed her.

The alarm sounded and Anne pushed herself to some semblance of consciousness. She stumbled from the bed to the bathroom and turned on the water to give it a chance for warm up before she stepped into the shower. She was still distracted by the fantasies and dreams that had kept her awake most of the night. She felt as restless as a caged tiger this morning. She knew she was early but she intended to keep it that way. She moved into the bath and took a long pleasurable shower and then came out to look for a dress. Her phone dinged with a message and she looked at the screen. There was a sweet message from Mark, wishing her well and asking her to call him when she boarded the plane heading back home. She just scrolled past it without response but the next message was from Cam and all it said was "Hoping to see more of you this am." Followed by a couple of winks and then a series of pictures showing a model dressed in a very specific way. From lingerie to business dress. She felt myself flush as a tingle of electricity raced straight to her pussy causing her to grow moist just at the thought.

The arrogant bastard knows what he's doing. She thought. I'm not even working for him yet and he's already dressing me for display. No please. No thank you. No question. Just a statement with the authority of a command. He knows what he's doing to me. Thank God Mark doesn't know but if I take this job it just means he doesn't know yet. That last thought brought another pang of guilt.

Mark loves her, she knows but she wasn't silly enough to consider him a fool. He'll start piecing together all of the inevitable mistakes and small clues. Her mind filled with thoughts of need and fear. Under no illusions she was aware that In all likelihood this will destroy her marriage but it was a chance she had to take. She needed this. Oh God how she needed this. Chastising herself for a fool to risk Mark's love just to feel what it's like to be dominated by a man like Cam. A man that didn't care what she wanted but simply took what he wanted.

Anne walked into the lobby at ten twenty five. The receptionist let Cam know that his ten thirty had arrived and gave her a knowing smile as Cam's voice came over the speaker.

"Send her in."

Anne didn't respond to the woman, instead striding through the large oak door and into the plush office.

"Well Annie have you reached a decision?" He said looking at her walking closer to the desk he was seated behind. Instead of answering with words she reached up and unfastened the jacket and let it fall open to reveal her nipples standing hard and proud against the white blouse.

"Very good, but the message is still tentative. Would you care to reveal the rest of your response?" He said.

With the same coy smile on her lips she moved around the corner of his desk and sat down. She silently drew her legs apart so that he would be able to see her freshly shaved pussy. She shuddered at the thought of him being able to smell her aroma as he leaned closer to inspect her offering. He laid his hand gently on her thigh before firmly squeezing it. She smiled at him and let him keep it there as they stared at each other for a long moment. His hand started moving slowly up her thigh until his fingertips were edging under the hem of the skirt when her hand locked around his wrist.

" Uh-uh not until I'm officially working for you in three weeks." She pushed his hand back down her thigh and he let her as he saw everything teetering on this one rash act. Nodding he stood and drew her into a passionate kiss which claimed her mouth with a wanton ferocity. She could feel the heat building within her as she yielded to his kiss and pushed herself against him so that he could feel her body beneath the thin clothes and she could feel the hardness of his cock pressing against her. She pushed him away when she felt the juices starting to run down her legs.

"We will continue this when I return but you need to understand the limits of the game now. I'm excited by you but I love my husband. I'll play with you during office hours but not afterward. If we are working late then we will actually be here. No motels or quaint apartments. Mark is a good guy and if he finds out he'll be hurt at me but he'll be pissed as hell with you. Make no mistake he isn't a wimp or a cuck. You will be lucky to escape with your life if he figures it out and he probably will. He's smart and observant." She said as she slipped the jacket on once more.

"You just let me worry about your little man. I'll take care of keeping everything quiet. You just have to be prepared to do whatever I say, when I say it." He said, giving her a scowl and then an evil grin.

"You've been warned,so the consequences are on your head from this point forward. I'll obey as long as the game continues to be exciting but I'm saying this now. If you force me to choose between you and my husband, I will choose my husband. So it's in your best interest to keep things quiet and balanced." She said, her hand grasping the door handle and squaring herself to walk across the lobby under the knowing gaze of the receptionist.

Anne caught the red eye back east to her loving husband and tried for sleep but it wouldn't come. Exhilaration and guilt warred within her. Cam was just the catalyst for a soul in need of excitement and seeking something new. She could feel the years starting to close around her. How long before she lost the allure that she knew turned men's heads? How long until she was old and wrinkled? Her body drawn and shrunken? Either painfully thin and withered or obese and odorous? She didn't know but she knew she wanted to experience life to its fullest and right now it meant risking everything that was stable in her life for that rush of the unknown. She sat and cried at her own weakness and insecurity as the passenger jet winged through the night.

Mark was waiting to pick her up when she landed and she kissed him with a desperation that bordered on frenzy. She felt a mercurial rollercoaster of emotions and thought she was heading for a breakdown. They packed during the day and Anne made love to her unsuspecting husband with every fiber of her being. Mark pulled her to him and his hands gently removed her clothes and he kissed her with a growing passion. His lips fell to hers and their tongues intertwined as he brought his hands to cradle her head in his hands as his lips left hers to nibble gently at her earlobes and down her neck and throat to kiss and suckle her breasts, his teeth grazing lightly over her nipples. Hands that were calloused from years of manual labor stroked her belly with unexpected gentleness. Teasing and caressing her tender skin, he could feel her belly rippling as his hands slid along hips and skipped over her sensitive folds to stroke her inner thighs.

DukeStone
DukeStone
59 Followers
12