The Mechanic's Slut Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling as his lover shuddered under his touch as he finally slid his hand upward until it grazed her outer lip and she jerked and convulsed in his arms. His lips followed his hands and he was soon nuzzling at her mons and then his tongue was tracing her lips,pulling her lips into his mouth then stiffening his tongue to flick her clit, pushing her into two orgasms before he slid back up her body and let his cock slid into his wife and kissed her passionately as he began to lunge in and out of her with a slow steady stroke. He was building quickly in tempo and power, slamming deeper into her juicing pussy. She could feel herself building to another orgasm and held him tight, whispering his name as he exploded within her. Rope after rope filling her hungry uterus with his cum. He grunted and called her name in an awed whisper.

"I love you, Anne."

"I love you Mark" she half moaned and half sobbed because she knew that soon what she had only offered to him alone she was about to share with another man without his knowledge. She felt as if she were saying goodbye to him and she knew deep down that was exactly what she was doing. She knew her secret fantasies were overpowering her common sense and the love that she had shared with this man since they were kids.

The guilt was eating at her but at the same time she was masturbating almost continually as the lust for forbidden adventure coursed through her body like a drug. She thought about telling Mark several times that she had changed her mind and wanted to just stay home but it was too late for that. She had signed the contract and she had taken the job. She had sealed the deal and her fate when she had kissed Cam with that wanton desire. Like it or not she was now Cam Raffles fuck toy.

12