All Comments on 'The Medical Murder Mystery Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 9 years ago
Oooh!!

Thank you for this great ending. I notice that a character seems to of shown up recently. I'm not saying she has gone anywhere but I think I have her pegged as the motorcycle rider, at least I think thats what you wanted us to think back during the Black Badge case. The superior bloodlines connection loops back in a certain captain that lost an election. Oh well either way I truly enjoyed this case and look forward to a future trip further into the ever increasing web Troy finds himself in. Thank you again!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
MODERN TECHNOLOGY SOLVED THE CASE

after it caused and aided the same case. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
EXCELLENCE

Thank you again for these "cases". They are very good no I would say "excellent". I really look forward to the next case. Great job of how you end each one with teasers of the next "case". Jeff

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 9 years ago
Let's not forget Crowbar's sister...

... she's still lurking in the background. She is the mysterious motocycle rider.

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 9 years ago
LeFrog08

I thought the motorcycle rider was a cop. Wasn't his sister "supposedly" in county jail during the Black Badge Incident?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next series

Would really like to see Crowbar help Cindy and Jenna get pregnant in the next series.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 9 years agoAuthor
About future series...

I'm not sure if Anonymous writing about Don impregnating Cindy or Jenna is the one that sent me a private message about similar stuff, but there is going to be some good stuff coming in the next several series... including some possible impregnations. We also have Wargrave, Moriarty, Superior Bloodlines, The Four and several other things coming down the pike, so stay tuned...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next story

When are we going to see what happens next, I think I know who the mole is but I am hoping to be surprised...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next!

Anxiously awaiting your next stories. I've got an inkling who the motorcycle rider is and cant wait to find out if I am right or not!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 9 years agoAuthor
Patience please....

Busy with stuff, so please be patient about future stories coming out...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Waiting....

Know you're busy mate... but just can't wait to read your next story... getting mighty impatient! More power to the Iron Crowbar and his Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too long...

Too long mate... your fans are getting impatient! Any clues about how long we've got to wait for your next one?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 9 years agoAuthor
New one posted 4/19/2015

I posted a new one on 4/19, it should be published in the next few days. Thanks for the patience, it's been a busy couple of months, so sorry.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another great story, thoroughly enjoyable. And I got most of it wrong, good job I'm not a detective.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

I was wrong about Darla being the killer. Why didn’t she get a prescription from a mainline DR? There are other methods to prevent pregnancy. I think I got Jill right as motorcycle killer but couldn’t Romberg her name when wrote last episode comment.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read and ending. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2169 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES