The Meditation Society

Story Info
Sexy fun in the dark.
2.4k words
4.58
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE MEDITATION SOCIETY

by Musings of Pan

The Beginning

This happened near the end of our senior year in high school when we were all feeling far too adult for high school. We were all over 18 and convinced we were ready for anything.

That Friday night we gathered in Susie Bowen's basement for some music and fun. There were six of us boys and six girls though none were going steady. We were just a group that liked to hang out together.

Of course there was soda and popcorn, ping pong, darts, etc. It was just after 11:00 when we started playing charades. I was sitting next to Sara on a large chair which put us close together. Henry was gesturing wildly trying to convey a phrase and we were all laughing at him. By the way, my name is Tom.

Suddenly the power went out and it was pitch dark. A voice that sounded like Susie said "I'll go get a candle." At that everyone hollered NO! This was too much fun. Someone suggested ghost stories and there were many other comments but it was gradually becoming more quiet. I put my arm around Sara and she snuggled closer. Then I let my hand slip down over her breast to see what she would do. In response I felt her hand move over my pants searching for my cock. This was too good to be true so I moved my hand down the neck of her shirt into her bra. Her breast was smooth and soft with a hard nipple in the center. It was the first time I had felt a girl's breast and I was in heaven. She sighed and did not stop me.

Sara moved her hand off my now hard cock and down the waist band of my pants to hold my cock. That was exciting and if possible I got even harder. I leaned in and kissed her. We were getting worked up but afraid to go much farther because the lights could come on at any minute. In a short time the lights did come on. Sara and I quickly pulled our hands out of each other's clothes and looked around. There were couples pulling back and adjusting their clothes everywhere. We were all breathing heavily. It was impossible to tell how far they had gotten but it was clear that all were having a good time.

After we returned to normal with a lot of giggling John spoke up and said, "Next week at my house. I will turn the lights off for half an hour and give a five minute warning before turning them back on. Come prepared."This was met with some discussion about what come prepared meant. I wondered how many of the girls would show up.

The Meditation Society gets its name.

It was a busy week so Friday came around quickly. We gathered at John's around eight. All six boys were there but only four of the girls. I noticed that all the girls were wearing skirts which was unusual. Then the door bell rang and in came Sara and Linda both wearing skirts. So we had the entire group. It seemed the girls were as into this as the boys. As we settled into the usual chips, pop, and ping pong in John's parents basement I noticed a certain nervousness among both the girls and boys. Nothing was said but it was clear that something was going to happen.

About nine John called us to order saying, "Listen up everyone. Welcome to the second meeting of the Meditation Society. As discussed last week I will set two timers, one for thirty minutes and one for thirty five minutes. I will then turn the lights off so we can meditate. The first timer is to tell us to wrap up our meditations and on the second timer I will turn the lights back on. But first a little exercise to see who will meditate with who. I need all the guys to line up along that wall, facing the wall."

We lined up and John joined us. Then he asked the girls to come up behind us and each choose a meditation partner. After much giggling someone took my hand. I turned and found it was Linda. That was good because Linda is a very cute red head. She is short, with a slim figure, nicely proportioned bust, and a beautiful sunny smile. I smiled as we walked over to an empty spot and sat down on the carpet.

Once everyone was seated on the floor John set his timers and counted down from three. When he turned off the lights it was pitch black. It took a moment to adjust to the darkness.

Linda and I had kept holding hands since she chose me so it was easy to pull her close and kiss her. She returned the kiss enthusiastically, opening her mouth and leaning close. I had my arm around her and stroked her back. After awhile of this I moved my hand to her breast over her shirt to see how she would react. She leaned in to push her breast into my hand. This was going well.

We lay back on the carpet, each on our sides. I moved my hand from her breast and started unbuttoning her shirt. She did not resist and I felt her hand moving up my leg toward my now hard cock. I opened her shirt and moved my hand over her bra. Suddenly Linda sat up. I thought I must have gone too far but then she lay back down and placed my hand on her now bare breast. She had unfastened her bra. This was better than last week because I could explore both fully bare breasts. They were warm and soft and wonderful. Her nipples were hard and when I pinched one she whispered "Yes."

Wanting to return the favor I reached down and unfastened my pants, pulling them down past my briefs. I took her hand and placed it on my cock over my briefs. She gently explored my cock and balls with her hand which felt fantastic. On a whim I leaned forward and took her left nipple in my mouth. I was rewarded with a moan and she pulled my head into her. I alternated from one breast to the other.

Her breasts were great but I was curious about what a girl was like between her legs. So I reached down and ran my hand up her leg until I felt her panties. She opened her legs a bit and I could feel that the crotch was wet. I was stroking the crotch of her panties while she was stroking my cock. We were both panting.

I decided to see if she would let me go a step farther so I pulled down the waistband of her panties and slipped my hand inside. Then I stopped a moment to see if that was OK with her. Her response was to slip her hand down the waistband of my briefs and grasp my very hard cock. WOW! That felt great!

I was fumbling around in her wet, slippery, folds when she grasped my hand and moved my fingers up to a hard nub. "There," she whispered. I massaged her nub and she started bucking and gasping. I stopped, afraid I had hurt her. She whispered urgently, "Don't stop!"

Then the first alarm went off and I had to stop. We rearranged our clothes, kissed again and gradually our breathing returned to normal. I whispered to her, "Thanks, that was wonderful."

She whispered back, "Yes, it was."

When the second alarm went off and the lights came on everyone was quite properly dressed. All of us, boys and girls, had big grins. John asked, "Did you all have a good meditation?" The answer was a resounding YES!

Lisa stood up and announced that the next meeting of the Meditation Society would be at her house. She asked that everyone come prepared for a good time.

Meeting Three

The next Friday we gathered in the game room at the home of Lisa's family. The girls were again all wearing skirts and tops but appeared to have no bras. It looked as if a fine night was coming.

Lisa blushed as she made her opening remarks, "I am going to say things I normally would not say but by now we all know each other pretty well." At this there was general laughter. She continued, "Since the end of school is next week and we will all be going different ways this will be the last meeting of the Meditation Society. For that reason I will set the first timer to forty five minutes and the second to fifty minutes. Now if all the girls will follow me. We will be right back."

With that the girls streamed out of the room. We heard a gasp and much chatting and soon they returned. Lisa was holding a basket which she put on a table. The basket was filled with panties. Each boy was to select a pantie and then find the girl who wore it. That caused much excitement. One by one we each took a pantie out of the basket. I held mine up to my nose to sniff and smile. This caused grins from both boys and girls. I walked past several girls holding the pantie but each shook her head until I came to Lisa. She smiled, nodded, and took her pantie back. Lisa is cute and has large breasts so I was pleased.

Just as Lisa was starting to set the first timer, Jim came around to all the boys with a bag from which he handed each boy two condoms saying, "Just in case."

"Wait a minute." said Susie, "This is too good a learning experience to let slide by. I think each girl should learn by putting one on her guy. Drop your pants guys!" Jim shrugged and dropped his pants freeing his erect cock for everyone to see. So the rest of us dropped ours and the girls were feasting their eyes on all the guys naked from the waist down. This was enough to get me hard. Lisa tore the foil packet open and looked at the rolled up condom inside. She seemed to figure it out because she grasped my cock with one hand and started rolling the condom on with the other. Some of the girls needed help but soon all condoms were on. I was not sure who enjoyed that more, the girls or the boys. I pulled my feet out of my pants and left them on the floor.

Soon the timers were set and the lights were off. This game room was not in the basement so there was a little light but no one seemed to mind. Lisa and I settled down on the carpet and kissed. I ran my hand up under her sweater and felt her breasts which were the largest I had played with. I pushed up her sweater and she raised her arms to take it off. I squeezed her breasts, rolled her nipples between my fingers, then lowered my head and nibbled on them with my lips. She arched her back and made soft sounds. 

I felt Lisa's hand on my cock, stroking it. She then leaned over me so her face was at my cock and started licking it. I responded by scooting over so my head was between her legs. I couldn't see much but the aroma made my head spin. She now had my cock in her mouth so I leaned up and licked her slit. It was shaved, wet, and wonderful. This was a whole new experience.

I knew I would not last long doing this so I scooted out from under her and lay her on her back. I lifted her skirt above her waist and crawled between her legs. Both of us were panting in anticipation. I moved up while Lisa took my cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. I pushed in a little and stopped to savor the warm feeling. Then I went in more until I felt some resistance. I whispered, "Are you sure?"

Her answer was to grab my butt and pull me in. I started a slow in and out rhythm feeling the inside of a vagina for the first time. However it was not long before my body took over and increased the pace. We were pounding fast when Lisa's back arched and her pussy started clenching around my cock. This put me over the edge and I came like I had never cum before.

I kissed her and rolled off. I removed the full condom and placed it on my handkerchief. Lisa whispered, "Put on the other one." So l found my pants and pulled out the second condom. I wasn't hard enough to put it on so Lisa took over. She leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. I was soon hard enough for her to roll the second condom on.

As I lay on my back she sat on her knees, put a leg over me and then lowered her self on my cock. She started moving up and down. I reached up and took her breasts in my hands. Her nipples were hard so I took each between my fingers and gently pulled. She leaned forward which changed the angle of my cock in her and made it feel different.

Lisa was picking up speed. I started to feel the tension that means that I was about to cum so I reached down and stroked Lisa's clit as she moved. As I started to shoot cum, pushing up into her, I rubbed harder and she came. She collapsed on me and I could feel her large breasts between us.

The first timer rang so she rolled off me. I pulled off the condom and pulled on my pants. I realized that somehow in all the action my shirt had come off. It took some searching to find it and get dressed. By that time Lisa had her sweater on and had pulled down her skirt.

The second timer rang so she stood and turned on the lights. Everyone looked reasonably dressed but a bit worn out. There were smiles everywhere. Lisa said, "Did you make progress in your meditation?"

That was the last meeting of the Meditation Society but I did take Lisa out a few times over the summer. She is great at meditating.