All Comments on 'The Meeting'

by phelon

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Read

ok luste i promised u an honest opinion. well story was very interesting..it had deep emotions. But somehow it does not seem completed..its as if there are some parts of it that are missing. Other than that it sure did capture my attention..you are a good writer!

xoxo

LynnYF

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Suggestion

I like the mildness of the intimacy. It makes it softer and more romantic, but still as you said electric. I would put more effort into the build up of the seen and a variety into the description. Perhaps make some of initial meeting more detailed? Make the descriptions of the people more detailed but in a general manner, like soft skin, tender lips, silky/soft hair. Glistening eyes that shine like the city lights we are viewing. Watching the way the stars reflect in your lovers eyes is a wonderful way for an evening to develop. If you add the softer, more romantic details that are important to a woman, you might get more response from the female audience. I think as far as the intimacy goes, your doing fine. Again more softer details. More drawn out. Remeber women LOVE foreplay, and we like for it to last a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphelon@phelon
overstuffed, ragged teddybear; creative consultant; Technical support. originally from bakersfield, ca. ~~A relationship should be over when the fighting is more fun than the making up.~~