All Comments on 'The Mega-Masturbator Ch. 01'

by JenPB

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish I had one!

I loved the story. I would love to have a machine like this and I bet all men would. Can someone hurry up and invent it? I love the fact that it penetrated the ass and urethra. I have had sounds inserted into my penis and it is a great feeling and amazing to lie back and watch them slide all the way inside 8 - 10 inches or more with no pain----only pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks and Welcome

Looks like this is your first story. I really enjoyed it and will watch for more from you. I love that you, as a woman wrote a story about a masterbation machine for men. I was already twitching after reading the story, but then finding out a woman submitted it sort of switched on the after-burners for me.

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
Love this machine

Oh, someone needs to invent this machine. I can think of so many uses for this thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DRY CUMMING?

Now there's something I've never experienced. Always envied women's ability to have multiorgasms. Can this a machine do the same thing for me? I want the first one off the assembly line

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I second the first Anonymous' Notion.

Damn... If this machine were real I'd have to get it right off the assembly line. It's hard for me to cum within an hour... so I hope this thing can handle that... but I've no problem getting hard again with my girlfriend. I'm sure she'd love to see me on this machine, I could eat her out while she watches it stroke me into oblivion. Mmm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous