The Memorable Photo Session

Story Info
Sexy photos make a long-distance relationship easier.
1.2k words
3.39
6.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfifty
sfifty
6 Followers

Before moving in together, and finally getting married, my wife and I underwent a long-distance relationship for quite a few months. She lived in a different state, but we exchanged visits as often as we could, and as often as we could afford the airfares! We talked on the telephone almost daily, which became quite expensive, as this was before the newer cellphones and all-inclusive landline services. The telephone calls almost always ended up being great phone sex with both of us masturbating and cumming. Needless-to-say, when we got together physically, we were always as horny as could be.

She told me that when she was on the airplane flying to see me, she would be so horny that her pussy would get so wet. The first thing she did when she disembarked was to go straight to the ladies' room to take off her panties so that I would be free and clear to play with her pussy in the car. My fingers would find the way to her wet and juicy pussy, playing with the succulent lips and lightly rubbing up and down her slit. She has a smallish clit, but it gets so hard, and is extremely sensitive, so when I ran my fingers over it her orgasm would immediately overtake her. Inevitably the next move would be for her to undo my belt and unzip my fly before reaching in and pulling out my hard cock. While still in the parking lot, she would lean over and take my erection into her warm and wet mouth, her tongue making circles around the head. She would then suck my cock into her mouth, bobbing slowly up and down while gently caressing my balls with her hand and take me to brink of cumming before stopping. Her object was to make me so ready to take her when we got home. On a couple of occasions, I was able to get her totally naked in the car as we drove to the apartment. Anyone in a taller car or truck could have seen her beautiful body. I would play with her perky tits and finger her pussy as I drove, while she would slowly stroke my cock to keep it at attention. When we got to the apartment parking-lot she would cover herself with my raincoat for the walk to the door, slipping it off before walking inside. The thrill of possibly being seen would turn both of us on. On numerous occasions we never made it past the front door before we were locked in fervent fucking on the floor. During the short visits we would make love or have oral sex three or four times each day.

We hated having to part, so we just had to have something visual to tide us over until the next time we could get together.

On one visit to my apartment, I suggested taking some pics of each other which met with an enthusiastic approval by her. I asked her to put on a sexy outfit and we would see where it led. She went into the bedroom and left me to get my camera and room lighting ready. When she came out of the bedroom my cock immediately went to full erection. She was wearing a black bra, black garter belt, black stockings and black panties, one of my favorite outfits. I almost pounced on her right there and then, but I wanted pics of this incredible ensemble. She knew that she and her outfit were having a tantalizing effect on me and played along very erotically. I took her in my arms and hugged her to me feeling her breasts against my chest and her nipples getting harder by the second. We had some great tongue play as we kissed, and my cock was straining against my briefs and pants. She gently ran her hand over my hardened cock and told me that she would have to take care of that shortly.

We started off with her standing against the wall, then she seductively removed her panties to show me her beautifully trimmed blonde pussy. I happily snapped away with my camera. Then she lay down on the living room carpet and I continued to take pics. The bra was then removed, and she rolled to her side, hiding her pussy but allowing me a glimpse of her lovely tits and her beautiful pink nipples. She teased me to arouse me incredibly! Next, she opened her legs slightly and allowed me to once again see her trimmed blonde pussy, before sitting and opening her legs even more to let me see her swollen inner labia, together and protruding. My lips were watering at this delicious sight and I knew that I could hardly wait to taste her delectable juices, but she was determined to make me wait. Snap, snap, snap went the camera as she tried a few more different poses, opening her lips to show me how wet she was getting and how hard her tiny clit was becoming. It was driving we wild! Her fingers ran over her lips and gently teased her little clit, which was so tantalizing.

Before any further pics could be taken, she said that it was unfair that she was the only one almost naked and told me to get my clothes off immediately. It would have been foolish to argue and to try to hide the obvious excitement of my cock, which was harder than it had been in quite a while. I put down the camera to disrobe and she grabbed it and told me to lie back while she snapped a pic of my incredible arousal.

Putting down the camera, she reached for my erection, gently stroking it, before leaning forward and running her wonderful tongue over the crown. She then sucked on the glans, moving her tongue across the slit and around the corona, pushing my foreskin back with her lips. Her hand grasped my shaft and worked its way up and down slowly arousing me incredibly. She knew the effect that she was having on me and inevitably she was rewarded with a mouthful of cum as spurt after spurt shot into her mouth, which she swallowed without spilling a drop. But she wasn't finished and continued to suck on my cock until it was hard again, telling me that she wanted it inside of her without any delay.

I softly pushed her back down to the carpet and placed the tip of my hard cock against her wet lower lips. She took my cock in her fingers and guided me past her petals and into her hot pussy. In no time at all her hips rose off the floor, pressed her pelvis into me, and had a delightfully strong orgasm, her pussy grasping my hard cock as it pulsed with each wave. As I had already cum, I was able to stay hard and continue to make love to her, much to her delight because she is multi-orgasmic. Three or four more orgasms later, she told me to fill her pussy with my cum. I could feel my testicles starting to tighten and I knew that I was ready to pump my hot juice into her love canal, which I did with great enthusiasm.

That was the start of a loving and fully erotic weekend. We often look at the pics that we took and remember that fantastic evening, which usually gets us both so turned on that we inevitably end up screwing ourselves silly.

If anyone would like to see the pics from that night, just send me a message!

sfifty
sfifty
6 Followers