The Men of the 7th

Story Info
She lives on post.
1.6k words
3.41
9.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been on post for several months now and had settled in very nicely. There were only fourteen females on post now. The Commanders wife and 13 women who worked in the store just outside the post. The thirteen girls who worked in the store were doing a fine job as there are 347 troops and 14 NCOs, and officers. The girls were taking care of the needs of the post.

The Commanders wife was rumored to be taking care of the officers and NCOs. Mrs. Goodman is 30 years old and quite pretty. Her husband was out on patrol nearly every day and had kept his knowing what was happening simple that he didn't, but every one knew he did. Life in 1889 on a post was more than slightly hard. I myself had seen the men come and go from his quarters while the patrols were out.

I was unsure how I was going to feel about the whole thing when my Becky got out here in the next few days? I had put in for her to come out here. And I had talked with the Captain about it.

"George you know we all have to do our part out here. And if you bring the Mrs. out she will need to help out too. Don't say you have not seen the men coming out of my quarters while I am out. Vivian does her part. You are now a part of us and you are free to visit Vivian too while I am out. At 9 am she will be expecting your visit George. And when your Becky comes in here in a few days I will welcome her for a couple hours."

I knew exactly what he was saying and I knew everyone needed to do their parts on a compound out here. I had warned Becky about all of this and had given her the choice to come or not. And she had chosen to come anyway even knowing what would be requited of her.

The patrol rode out at 8:30 the next morning and I walked over the his quarters at 9am the next morning. Vivian answered the door. She is tall and very slim and very nude. She led me back to her bed and quickly undressed me. Vivian is very good at pleasing men. And she was very enjoyable for me. I thanked her and she told me to come again soon.

It had been some months since I had enjoyed a woman sexually and to do so now was a mix of emotions for me. My wife Becky was the love of my life and I felt odd to be with another woman. But I knew my wife would be with Vivian's husband upon being on post as he would see her as soon as Becky got here. I also knew many of the men here on post were soon to become my wife's lovers.

The Captain had said he would decide upon her arrival here and him being with her whether she would dance naked in the store for the troops on stage. He had told me he was thinking of making my wife one of the girls over there at least part time instead of just being open for the NCOs and officers.

I had not expected Becky to become just one of the whores in our store out there. The idea of seeing my wife up on stage naked for all to enjoy was new to me. but not totally unexpected for I had heard that the Captain had said we needed a new girl for the men to enjoy. So once he welcomed her to the post I knew he would decide what she would be doing as her part.

As the time got closer to my wife getting here I was more and more excited. I visited his wife Vivian several more times and sex with her became much better for us both. A day or two before Becky was to get here she and I were together and she ask about Becky getting here.

"George are you excited about your little wife being with my husband?"

"Yes I think so. It is going to be fun to know he has her naked. Like we are."

"You know George he is going to put her down in the store. I ask him to. I told him you are my favorite of the men."

"He has decided to make her a whore on stage at the store?"

"Yes, he has, but I made him decide to do so for sure now. I want her down there lots, so we can be together more."

The day my wife came on post I saw the stage pull up in front of head quarters and she got out and went inside. I was expecting her to come out shortly and I waited. When a half hour went by I was starting to wonder if the Captain was already having his way with her? But I knew that just wasn't about to happen as the small outer room had two NCO and two Privates who sat in it.

When an hour had passed my cock had begun to stiffen and I walked toward the building. I had started to think that Vivian's husband was now my wife's second lover, but he had brought the other four men in from the outer room and they were introducing her to life as the whore Vivian had said she was to become.

I entered the outer room where the other men were stationed and found it empty. There was no other way out except the door I had just come in so I knew all five men were in the Commanders office as was my wife.

I slipped over to the door into the inside room and listened at it. They were talking about how beautiful Becky's body was and I could hear that one of the NCO's was fucking her. And she was gasping with enjoyment. They were taking turns fucking my wife. I then heard the Captain speaking.

"I do believe George's wife can be a perfect addition in the store. What do you gentlemen think?"

"Oh my yes Sir, this beautiful woman dancing naked for the troops can be a huge moral boost."

So they were deciding to give my Becky to the troops as a whore in the store. I had to admit she would look very sexy on the stage down there. After her session with the Commander and the others we finally had our time together. I was so glad to finally have her with me again. He gave us a few days before he called her back down to head quarters to enjoy her charms again and then it was out to the store and the troops.

Watching my wife dance naked on the small stage of the store was not only a treat for the men, but also for me. God she looked beautiful up there. And then watching her prance up the stairs to a room above with a young man to fuck was very sexy to watch.

She serviced just a few men the first couple of weeks. But her number of men she serviced grew with time. I soon saw the numbers grow to between 20 and 30 men a night that she was with. And more and more guys heard about her and came to see her, and then to be with her.

My beautiful wife became the hit of the post very quickly and she soon relished her time down in the store. She had her favorites, but she soon learned how lonely the men were and she loved giving them time with her she understood the needed. She enjoyed the sex with each man but she also loved the time she spent giving more to them than just the pleasure of her body.

I was shocked to learn how much she was enjoying her time as a whore. But I also learned how jealous Vivian was becoming of Becky too. As we lay together one evening while Becky was working she opened up about it.

"My men are all going down to the store and spending time with your little wife."

"Vivian you need to go down and show the men how beautiful you are on their stage down there."

"Oh my George, I am the Commander's wife I couldn't do that. Could I?"

"Vivian, there isn't a man on this post that doesn't know that the officers and the NCOs are fucking you. You are a beautiful woman and a wonderful lover. Being on stage for the men of this post will show what a beautiful woman you are. And it will open your husbands eyes to you too."

A week later one of my men who was off duty came up to my office.

"Sir you will never guess what I just saw down to the store."

"Well private. let me think a minute, did you just see a beautiful woman nude on stage down there you didn't expect to ever see?"

"She is beautiful, Sir. And she went upstairs with a Private, just before I come back up here."

So Vivian had done it, and it sounded like she was going to become the hit I knew she would be. She and Becky became best friends and Vivian's husband was a very proud man on post. And I didn't blame him, she was a beautiful woman and looked fantastic up on the stage for the troops.

And as she began to let the men have her I knew she would become better and better as a lover. All Vivian needed was experience and now she was beginning to get it. I had heard the men saying she was very very good. They loved her.