The Men on the Roof

Story Info
I couldn't drag my eyes away. Why did I want them?
4.8k words
4.75
11.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
172 Followers

Why was he still staring?

It didn't matter how long I looked, my eyes were always drawn back to John and his crew, the foreman of the aerial gang from AC/DC aerials, working on the roof nextdoor.

The other two lads working with him called him John, Jonnie or Boss. His quiet authority seemed to make him a natural leader.

My name was Tony. I was at Uni and living with my parents in the hols and we'd agreed with my neighbour to keep an eye on the men working on the chimney stack and the aerial while he was away for the week. Mum and dad had gone away for two days and I was alone.

But why was I still staring at them? Any minute they would feel my eyes piercing them and one or perhaps all three would turn and give me "the look". I couldn't help it. John had me in a trance. I had never been so captivated by another man.

But I knew I wasn't gay, no way!

I had never felt like this before in all my nineteen years. No other man had held me spellbound. My throat was dry and that seemed like a good enough reason to get their attention.

"Hey guys," I called up to them, trying to keep my voice low and even.

"Anyone want a cold drink? It's pretty hot out today. Mike said to keep an eye on you while he's away. Anything you want, I'm your man."

All three heads turned in unison and I gasped at the pose John took up. His stance was assertive and strong as he straightened his back, with hands on hips and crumpled shorts creasing around his ample packet.

He had looked good from the back but from the front he was all man. The reflective shades and wide brimmed hat hid his facial features but his body shone in a halo of glittering sweat and sunlight.

" OK man, what you offering?" called back Rod, the tall, slim young man, and there were some sniggers from the other two guys. Rod was the tallest, the youngest (early 20s), and had the cheeky attitude many workmen adopted to keep things polite but friendly.

"Any chance of a beer?" asked Sam with a wink, He was the fittest and most tanned of the three. He was muscled in a way that spoke of long hours at the gym, big arms and a wide chest. He was the most handsome and I admired his fit body.

"Yeh, I got some beer", I called back, never taking my eyes off John, the Boss man.

"What you think boss? They earned a beer?" I called up.

John took off his hat and used it to wipe his forehead. Sweat was dripping down his hair and the back of his neck. I could only watch, open mouthed as he stripped off his sweat soaked T and rubbed it over his chest and arms.

Fuck, I thought I was gonna pass out with excitement. Jonnie the Boss had just pulled on his cock and balls, openly rearranging his junk in those sexy shorts.

"Well? Any chance of a beer mate?" asked Sam as he gave his boss the once over.

"It's been a hot morning and there's only ten minutes before we break for lunch. I know the "no drinking at work" rule but it is Friday and I'm parched."

John looked down with his authoritative stare. He clearly didn't like the idea, perhaps because he hadn't thought of it, but as he licked his lips I could see the beginnings of a smile turning up the corner of his mouth.

Hmm. The Boss could be tempted. Nice to know.

"Ok," John said at last. "Lets have an early break and then get back to it. We've gotta square this away today or someone has overtime at the weekend."

They all groaned at the thought and slid down the ladder nimbly as I pulled off the caps of three bottles.

" Cheers mate. This is mighty nice of ya," chirped Rod. "Just what the doctor ordered." With that I watched mesmerised as he gulped down two thirds of the liquid and his Adam's apple bobbed with each slurp.

He had also removed his shirt and he wiped off his face before stuffing it down the back of his tight denim shorts.

Fuck, I'm gonna die of testosterone overload,I thought.

Before I had time to think any more Sam was in front of me, blocking out the sun. He eagerly reached for his bottle and up-ended it, making his arm muscles bulge and ripple as he flexed, gulping it down to relieve his parched throat.

So now I was left with John's bottle and I looked around for him expectantly. I saw him standing ten yards away with his back to the group and his mobile tucked into his ear. His legs were planted wide, one hand on his hip and his broad back glistened in the sun. He stood there like a bronze god.

The sun caressed his body, as I wished my hands could, making the hairs on his legs glisten and gleam.

A soft sigh escaped from my lips and as I moved forward John turned. I held out the bottle and he took it with barely a nod. It was only when he took off his hat and shades and wiped the sweat from his face that I let out a soft gasp.

Fuck, he was gorgeous! And I had no idea what to do.

The buzz cut and the stubble suited his rugged look. I was fascinated with his arms and chest, in fact every naked part of the Boss's forty something flesh held me captive. I knew I wanted to lick and kiss my way over every uncovered inch, and then do the same to the covered parts.

"Uhumm." John gently cleared his throat, startling me back to the present.

"Are you ok man?"

"Oh yeh... yeh. I guess I zoned out for a minute. Must need a drink too."

"Here. Have a sip of mine. Then perhaps get inside out of the sun."

"Yes, no.. I mean I want to... I need to..... want to see you... see what you are up to. Oh fuck, you know what I mean."

John smirked and his eyes lit up with humour. "Seems to me that you're a bit confused. I seen you looking at me all morning. The other guys aren't getting the same treatment. They'll get jealous if you aren't careful. We tend to share everything. Real buddies. Know what I mean???"

He winked, smiled that sexy grin and moved his hand to his cock.

"Guess it's the foreman's perks, getting the extra attention," and he stepped towards me, so close I could feel his warm breath on my neck and the smell of his body sweat.

My eyes rolled up into my head and I felt myself stumble and slide down onto my knees. As I did so I had reached out to John's arm to try and stop my slide downwards. He felt strong and firm and just for an instand I could see the crotch of his shorts right in front of my face.

"Oh fuck, no," I murmered as I realised where I was heading. I clutched desperately at the hard body in front of me and only succeeded in tangling my hands with the tight material of John's work shorts. Next I knew I was completely down and the world was spinning as I blacked out.

"Hey man. You OK?"

I could hear a voice dimly and muffled and I tried to stand but firm hands held me down.

"No no mate. Best not move for a bit. You were only out for a second or two but lie still for a while eh?"

I blinked and tried to sit up but my head felt so heavy I let it sink back to the ground. I was dimly aware of three pairs of legs standing over me. They were all thick calved and brown tanned, in dusty work boots.

One pair bent and John's fit body lowered until his chest and head came into view.

"Hey man. That ever happened before?" he asked in a gentle. concerned tone.

" I normally have that effect on the ladies, but never with a guy." Sam tried to add a bit of humour to the mix.

"In your dreams," chuckled Rod.

"Fuck yeh. You can't even get a lady interested, let alone get em in yr bed," said Rod. "Or a man come to that."

"Ok, OK enough of the banter," answered the Boss man. " Lets get this guy off the ground before he gets to like it down there. Do you think you can stand with a bit of help?"

I held out a hand and Rod caught me under my armpit and they hefted together and got me on my feet.

Christ the smell of those men alone was enough to send me off into another swoon. I loved the attention and the feeling of their hands on my bare skin. Now that I was recovering I felt the blood flowing to my groin. Oh no, not a stiffy now. I'd certainly fantasised and used my hand to get some relief every day since the three of them had been working here but I didn't want to embarrass myself.. I wasn't gay aftef all. What??

"Thanks for your help. I'm fine. I'll just get into the shade and....." Oh no,I stumbled over my own big feet and nearly went sprawling again.

"Hey come on John, give us a hand," said Rob as he supported me with his slim, fit body tucked under my arm as he moved towards my wide open patio door.

"Lets get him inside," and I saw him jiggle his bushy eyebrows as his grin broadened.

I felt myself stiffen as both men leaned into me and placed their arms around my waist and mine over their shoulderst. Fuck I could get used to this and my body was reacting in a very positive way. I looked down and could see my cock tenting the material of my shorts.

We walked slowly, in time, toward the patio doors and they succeeded in getting me over the threshold and onto the sofa of a large sitting room. They hadn't passed comment on my predicament and I thought I'd gotten away with it until John looked deep into my eyes and bent his head so his mouth was close to my ear.

"Best wait a bit before you take care of that beast," and he glanced at my lap with a smirk. "I'll look back in before we go to check if there's anything special I can do for you", and he winked. "Just chill until I get back."

I heard the men laughing and joking as they left to grab their lunch. They must think I'm mad, I thought. I closed my eyes and fell into a light sleep as I stretched out on the couch.

As I dozed I dreamed of cock. Big pink cock and smaller red cock. Cut and uncut, and they swirled and morphed in and out of my mind as I lay back and slept.

I wasn't sure how long I'd slept but I was suddenly wide awake. Before I'd opened my eyes wide I caught a smell of sweat and man odour that got me intereste"Your neighbour in seconds. Fuck, as I struggled to sit up I saw a muscled pair of legs and a big bulge in a tight pair of work shorts.

Fuck, fuck, FUCK!

I could feel my own cock swell as I gazed at the bunched material and the hairy thighs so close to my face.

I felt piercing blue eyes analysing my face, checking for.... what? I didn't know.

And then it happened. John leaned forward and rubbed my chin with a calloused thumb and finger. It sent electricity along my jaw and down my neck.

"Hey man. Just thought I'd check on you. See if you needed something I could give you. Make you feel a bit better," he said in a deep growl.

Mmm. I wanted it man. Was I reding this right? Was John really coming on to me?

As if to dispell any doubt I felt his hand reach into my jock.. ( how???....when had my shorts come off???)... and slowly caress the lump growing there.

I let out a sigh as hard, work-rough fingers pried their way deeper and explored my junk, skin to skin.

OOGGGHHHH.

There was no way!! How could I survive this?

"Well, its good to feel you're much better. just relax and let me check you over. Gotta be sure everything is in good working order," and he winked and squeezed harder.

My cock was a steel rod, firmer than i'd ever been, and this fit man's groping was getting me closer and closer to a result that I'd been hoping and dreaming about for hours. In my dreams yeh!

I let out a sigh followed by a soft whimper.

"What?.... wha..." I stammered as those firm, calloused fingers stroked along my shaft and I pushed my hips up, raising my thighs to grind my body forcefully against those welcome but unexpected invaders.

"Mmmm. So you're enjoying this more than you thought eh?" whispered John, his mouth now just inches from my ear.

"What if I did this eh?" He said as he slowly pulled my cock from the confines of my now overtight jock. "Still enjoying it? " and as he said it he winked and moved his lips until they were poised over mine and I was staring into his eyes.

He licked his lips lasciviously and I knew I'd do whatever he wanted.

"Hope you dont mind but we thought you'd be more comfortable out of those tight shorts. Didn't want them to cut off your blood supply." He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

That hungry look in his eyes and the lust that had taken over my body made me effectively helpless. I was all in. All in for whatever he had to offer.

He lowered his lips closer to mine and I stretched up to meet them and feel their softness and sweetness. As I did so he pulled away suddenly and his eyes twinkled with humour.

"Not so fast buddy," he whispered and he stood up to his full height, opened his zipper fully and his shorts dropped from his hips onto his dusty, scuffed work boots. "Something here you might wanna take care of first."

Commando. Fuck!

He was now almost naked except for his work boots and socks. and his rampant hard cock stretched upwards with a gentle curve. He was about 8 inches, cut and fully erect.

Fuck what a man!

As I watched he nudged my legs apart and moved between them, bringing his stiff rod closer and closer towards my face. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, ready to try at least to accommodate some of that twitching prick. John held my head firmly and teased me with the tip of his cockhead. My tongue came out and I flicked and licked at the tip of his purple knob. He held onto my hair as he pushed deeper into my mouth, slowly burying his glans until he had the wide rim of his penis moving in and out of my mouth in slow, shallow thrusts.

I could feel it all as it slipper deeper and deeper inside my hot, wet mouth, between my welcoming lips and over my tongue.

From the way John moved and moaned I could tell he was enjoying my lips tight around his crown. He pulled out repeatedly and then pushed back in so I could feel the widest part of his cockhead openimg my wet and willing lips.

Fuck, this was incredible, and I reached around and hugged his tight bum, sensuously stroking up and down his muscled thighs.

All the time I did this the Boss man moaned and groaned, pulling his nipples and running his hands up and down his tight chest and abs,

"Don't stop man. Dont you dare bloody stop!"

His hand cupped the back of my head forcefully and he pushed my lips further apart as he claimed my throat and forced his continually expanding cock further in.

"Uggh, uggg, ooohh, nmmmm," was all the sound I could make as he pumped harder and deeper. Although I could feel that big cock twitching he seemed no closer to ejaculating than ten minutes ago when this started. I was definately in for the long ride!

The Boss man was pulling himself deeper and deeper into my open mouth as I heard the sliding patio doors swish open. I saw the fit legs of Rod and Sam in the edge of my vision. John, the Boss, leaned down with his face close to mine and whispered in my ear

"Don't worry mate. They just want a piece of the action. Like I said before, we tend to share everything. Relax, they're good boys and I know you're gonna enjoy it. We won't let anything bad happen to you unless you want it," and he chuckled. "Just tell us to stop whenever you want."

I pulled off the cock I had been sucking and looked at Rod and Sam with obvious interest.

I wanted to keep things light, at first at least. "Well Hi guys. Glad you wanna play. Got any special fun in mind?"

"Well listen to that fucker," said Rod. "If your'e up for it I think you're gonna get the delux treatment today," and he reached over and pulled on my nipple, hard.

I looked at all three and knelt up on a wooden chair. That put my mouth level with Rod's packet and he unzipped and pulled out a well hung, thick, cut cock.

I stuffed it as deep into my throat as I could and while tears swelled in my eyes as he pushed in deep, I raised my bum and arched my back.

I had NEVER done something like this before. As I wiggled my arse in what I hoped was a provocative manner I felt firm hands and strong fingers grab my hips. My shorts were already off and fingers carressed my hole, rubbing round in circles before pushing in deep and making me moan and growl.

It felt incredible.

I felt a stubbly chin moving over my back and legs and a wet tongue lick up and down my crack. Fuck it felt so good.

While young Rod was stuffing my mouth full of hard cock I felt a stubbly chin and hot, wet mouth moving across my back and down to my bum. My cheeks were roughly pulled apart by firm fingers and the tongue and lips of a hairy mouth sank down on my hole.

"MMMmm Ohhh, ugghhhhh," I moaned around the hard cock in my mouth. Another pair of hands grabbed my stiff rod roughly and began to rub up and down. The lack of lube was making this uncomfortable but was quickly remedied when I felt the bodies readjust and a head with an open mouth appear beneath me. Somehow big, muscled Sam was lying below me, my shaft completely down the back of his throat and coating me with his saliva and spit. Way to go guys!!

I enjoyed being manhandled by these fit hunks, enjoyed their manly smells and odours, their groping, rough fingers and the way they explored my body with obvious lust and no shame. I hoped my moans and movements told them I was enjoying it too.

It was John, the bronze god of a Boss man who finally rearranged things. I could hear him giving instructions to the other two and suddenly I was completely alone. Not for long though, as I felt six strong hands grab me under my back and thighs and lift me onto the couch. It was well cushioned and big enough for three easily. So what did they have in mind?

One after the other they climbed over me, pressing their lips to mine and opening my mouth with their tongue as they explored and flicked and kissed. Their hands were all over me too, groping, exploring pulling and caressing as they felt me as I had never been touched before.

" Oh yes! Mmm, more, oh please, mm, yes, yes," I moaned as I relaxed and enjoyed this sensation overload.

Suddenly the Boss man, Johnnie, stood over me clutching a t shirt. He held it up over my eyes and whispered, "OK baby. You gonna let me blindfold you?"

I watched him fold it up and place it firmly over my eyes before tying the sleeves tightly around the back of my head.

Fuck, it smelled good.

"There ya go. Now you won't know what's coming, or who," and they all chuckled again.

I shivered as hands roamed over my body and probed and prodded on my naked flesh. It was impossible to know whose fingers belonged to whom but every touch was a surprise and I quickly realised that to enjoy it the most I had to totally let myself go.

I heard a click of a bottle top and smelled something pungent and chemical as a tissue was held under my nose. I tried to move my head away but firm hands held my still.

"Just breathe in man," a deep gravelly voice instructed. John??

"You'll feel better, more relaxed. Come on man Want you to feel good. Relax and take a deep breath in."

There was nothing to do but go with the command and hope for a good result. I sniffed a deep inhale and all three laughed.

"He's getting the idea of this now," said a young voice that sounded like Rod.

"Lets have some of those poppers. Come on. Share it round."

I heard some shuffling and deep breaths, then the click of the bottle top again. I waited for some effect and was disappointed at first but two minutes later I felt my body tingle and hum with an out of body experience. My head buzzed with a new sensation and I felt super sensitive, aware of every sound and touch.

"Fuck man, I think he's getting it," said another voice, probably Sam's. I felt my chest stroked and my nipples tweaked. God that felt good!

A pair of soft lips found mine and I opened my mouth as a slippery tongue snaked inside and my moaning increased as I writhed in lust and desire. I realised it was n't just one tongue but two that were vieing for my attention. They flicked and licked over my face and mouth and I moaned and gasped, completely out of control. I knew they could do anything to me they wished and I wanted to experience everything.

andy190
andy190
172 Followers
12