All Comments on 'The Men on the Roof'

by andy190

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lovemehard2122lovemehard2122over 1 year ago

Need. Part 2. ASAP. Please. And thank you. Just came so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was staying in a motel in Grand Island, NE, and a group of construction workers were across the street. One was a stud supreme. Tall, hairy chest and legs and a fine packet in his shorts. I imagined him naked and mounted on a young lady, giving her all that fine dick and ass. Watching his fine ass humping her. All he was wearing was work boots and shorts. I wonder how many gals he has knocked up by now and how many sons he sired that are breeding today. Nothing finer that a hot construction stud with a pouch on display.

RobJasperRobJasperover 1 year ago

Wonderful hot story reminding me of lusting after hot half-naked construction workers over the years! Please write more chapters!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

so when did John turn fisting to fucking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought you've give these guys -- especially Boss man John -- the sexy hairy chest. Many times roofers (or any guy working in construction) is a sexy man -- well built, tanned from working in the sun, sweaty on hot days, sexy hairy chest, muscular legs and arms, and oh-so-dreamy to look at. Sometimes you get lucky as they rearrange their crotch, and even luckier of they come inside for a drink and show their cocks ripe for sucking. Makes you anxious for warm weather and construction season!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userandy190@andy190
Hard, raunchy male with a high sex drive and a willingness to do anything at least once, preferably more to check how much I liked it. with the right guy/s.