The Men on the Roof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tissue returned to my nose, newly recharged, and I sniffed in the magic elixer. Whatever it was had the desired effect of relaxing me and I was enjoying the new sensation. Being blindfolded was great too. At tirst I had tried to anticipate where the next touch would be, but as the pace had quickened I lay back and enjoyed the unexpected sensations.

I felt teeth gently nibble at a nipple as fingers prodded deep in my mouth. One tongue was licking my fingers before the mouth opened and they were sucked into a hot, wet chasm.

There was an extreme sexual tension in the air and the lust was rolling off all four bodies, mine included.

I felt firm hands encouraging me to turn over and I happily complied. My bum was groped and fingers prodded and poked at my tight hole and I moaned in anticipation. Fingers coated with cold glupy goo wriggled around my hole and then pressed inside. Not just one but two firm digits thrust deeper and deeper inside and my hole was gaping wider and wider until all the pain had gone. I began to move my hips in time with the forceful fingers and wanton moan after moan escaped my lips.

The guys were lying on my back, kissing my neck and tweaking my bum. I felt the sting of a firm slap on my bum cheeks and then a hard body covered mine and a thick, hard as steel rod was pushing passed my tender ring.

"Oh yes, oh yes." I moaned and raised my body to encourage the fuck. My hole was being stretched and I was loving it.

No sooner had the first cock pulled out than another, just as firm and large, was pushed into its place.

"You are really loving this eh boy? said a voice I recognised as Sam. "Just let me enjoy my turn and then the Boss wants to stick it to you." whispered his voice as he moved his mouth closer to my ear. He nibbled at my neck and then surprised me by sucking and biting down with sharp teeth.

Fuck, that would leave a mark but I didn't care. I was too far gone now to pull back.

As Sam pulled out of my dripping, cum filled bum, a pair of hands pulled off the blindfod and another pair flipped me over onto my back. I looked up into the glorious, sexy eyes of the Boss man, Jonnie.

He leaned over me and held me firmly in his arms as he rained kisses over my cheeks, my neck and my lips.

"Gosh, you are so sexy. I want to touch every pary of your body and let you feel every part of mine, I want you Baby. I want all of you. Now."

With that John lifted my legs until they were over his shoulders and started fingering my hole. He scooped out the excess cum from Rod and Sam, on his fingers and fed it to me as I revelled in his strength and fitness. I loved his authority and command as he played with me and owned me.

Rod and Sam were standing either side of me and Johnnie gave them each a leg and they held me on my back, firm and straight, as they wishboned my hips, stretching my legs apart to their limit. My pelvis rolled up putting my leaking hole on full display and The Boss fingered me until he had his four fingers pushed deep inside and I was moaning to his thrusts.

The cum and lube proved enough to allow me to fully enjoy the friction and when Johnnit's fingers hit my prostate I cried out in ecstacy.

He was drilling me over and over: bucking and pushing against my prostate.

It felt amazing and i struggled to wrap my arms around his back and bum, hugging to me posessively.

"Oh yes, please. Oh please. Fill me with your cum. Breed me. Oh it feels SO good." I was thrashing uncontrollably as over and over John pumped me with his manhood.

"Yeh fuck him Boss," said Sam as he held my leg with one hand and wanked himself vigorously with the other. run

"Oh yeh man. That is so hot," echoed Rod. He also had one of my legs up in the air but he moved his other hand and gripped my stiff cock. He jerked it roughly as if his life depended on it and I felt myself melting towards the inevitable outcome.

Johnnie leaned over me and mashed his lips against mine. His tongue flicked across them and I willingly opened for him, letting out a long, low moan as his tongue fenced with mine. I was on the edge, so close to climaxing but ready to unload and blow everything.

"Yes Baby," he murmered as my hips bucked involuntarily and my seed gushed out, coating my stomach and Johnnies' chest in strings of milky cum.

"Oh my god," I panted as I felt his body stiffen and a shudder run from tip to toe of his fit, hard back.

I could feel his cock twitching as he released every last drop of his seed inside me. I hugged him close and the boys released my legs and I wrapped my body up in his. I could hear Sam and Rod kissing and making out and with a turn of my head I saw then entwined on th floor next to the sofa. Rod winked as he caught my eye.

" I'll be ready for round two in a bit," he chuckled. "Say the word when you wanna go again," and his sexy voice was lost in Sam's throat as he was pulled in for a hard, sloppy kiss.

I eventually took him up on his offer, but that's another story.

Let me know if you want to hear it.

Andy

12