The Mentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Ruth's hand grabbing and rubbing her ass, as her other hand began to tease her pussy. She didn't know where to focus her attention. The hard dick she was learning to enjoy, or the sensual touch of her friend.

Carli felt that she should concentrate on her attention to Roger. She wanted to do a good job for him, she knew that she would be rewarded.

As Carli became more comfortable with the big dick stretching her mouth she was able to pick up the pace, prompting Roger to gasp, "Oh fuck baby, that feels so good!"

Encouraged, Carli tried to take more in her mouth, but just then Ruth slipped her fingers into her pussy and she gasped, distracted. She went down too far, gagged and had to stop altogether. "Sorry!" She panted.

"It's okay baby, take your time." Roger told her patiently. Ruth looked at her and said, "I think that was partly my fault, wasn't it dear?"

Carli grabbed her jaw and answered "A little I guess, I just wasn't ready for... that. And I went too far."

Ruth apologized, and took note of Carli holding her jaw. "Is your mouth getting sore baby? That is a thick cock to learn on."

"A little, but it's okay, I," She glanced sheepishly at Roger and continued, "I like doing it."

He smiled at her and told her, "I liked it too baby, you are going to be very good at that, you seem to have a passion for it."

As Carli blushed, a deeper blush than her arousal had already given her, Ruth spoke up, "Tell you what, I guess I can keep my hands off of you a little while longer. I was just enjoying the moment. I will help you with Roger, and it will give your mouth a break. We can have fun sucking him off together!"

Ruth turned towards her husband and leaned over and wrapped her lips around the cock her friend was still holding onto. Roger let out a groan as Carli wondered what her role should be.

She started to stroke in time with Ruth's mouth movements. After a few strokes, Ruth stopped and said, "Now you."

Carli wasted little time taking over for her, and she sucked him a few strokes. When she pulled off to give Ruth her turn, Ruth said, "Okay, now, you take that half, and I'll take this side."

Carli looked at her quizzically and Ruth smiled and nodded, and started to run her lips and tongue over her side of Rogers's hard cock. Carli caught on quickly and joined right in.

Roger moaned and put his arms on the back of the couch, kicking back and enjoying the attention the two beautiful women were giving him.

Ruth and Carli both went up and down the hard dick, swiping their tongues over the head and licking each other's mouth every time they came together.

At one point they were kissing each other, with Rogers's fat head in between. He kept moaning and telling them how good they were making him feel.

Every once in a while, Ruth would take the opportunity to take the dick in her mouth and bob her head a few times before passing it back to Carli.

When Ruth was sucking him, Carli was amazed by how much she could get in her mouth. She tried to follow suit when it was her turn, but she just couldn't do it as well. But she knew she would get better with practice. So she did her best.

Then they would go back to lapping and kissing. Slurping and sucking. Whatever took their fancy.

Carli knew that she would get more practice, because she was through being afraid of sex! Ruth was right, she just needed some good experiences to go from. This was just too much fun, she vowed to quit denying herself.

And as much fun as it was to suck Rogers's dick, she knew that she would have even more good experiences before the night was out.

The sucking and kissing continued as Roger got closer and closer to cumming. Watching two beautiful women sucking his cock was one of the most erotic things he knew, and luckily his wife was as adventurous as he was, so it wasn't that rare of an occurrence.

The sensations of the two different styles and skill levels, the sights and sounds of the pair as they worked together to give him pleasure, and it wasn't long before he felt the familiar feelings of his impending climax.

"Fuck ladies, you two are going to make me cum!" He gasped. "You are making me crazy!"

Carli looked at Ruth for guidance, she really hadn't thought it through all the way to that. What were they supposed to do? Should they let him cum in their mouths? And which of them should do it? She thought Ruth could do it, he was her husband after all. And Carli didn't even know if she'd like it!

Ruth again anticipated Carli's concerns and took the lead. "He shoots pretty hard when he cums, so I'll take the first shot or two, and you can finish him off."

Carli looked apprehensive, she wasn't sure if she wanted to 'finish him off'. But she realized that this couple was being patient with her, and teaching her to find pleasure. How could she deny them anything? She vowed to do her best. If she didn't like it she wouldn't do it again.

So Ruth started to suck her husband's cock, pulling out all the stops. She wanted him to cum, and she wanted to share it with Carli. She knew Carli wasn't sure if she would like it, but Ruth was sure she would.

He moaned, "Oh yeah baby, so good!" He brought his hands to her head and started to rock his hips in time with her mouth.

Carli looked on in awe. Roger was basically fucking her mouth! She didn't know if she could ever handle that. Was he going to do that to her when she 'finished him off'?

She was very impressed with Ruth and how she just handled it. She was also excited to see the effects it had on Roger, because he was certainly in ecstasy.

Her reverie was broken when he exclaimed, "Here it cums baby! Ooooohhh!" He pushed his hips forward and held them there, his ass off the couch as Ruth began to make almost desperate noises in her throat as she struggled to swallow her husband's load.

Carli was taken aback by the primal nature of the act. But before she could wrap her head around it, Ruth pulled the angry looking prick from her mouth and gasped, "Here honey!"

Carli was initially not ready for her turn, and she watched as a spurt of jizz shot up in the air, almost in slow motion. Until Ruth grabbed her head and pulled her forward. Shocked, Carli did the only thing she could think of, she opened her mouth and took the cock inside, just as it was shooting again.

Luckily she didn't have it all the way in yet and it didn't hit the back of her throat, but the roof of her mouth. Roger continued to moan as the next shot landed on the back of her tongue.

She quickly learned that the salty taste was pretty good, and the cum was warm in her mouth.

The rest that came out just sort of oozed onto her tongue. She realized she was just holding her head still and not really sucking much. So she swallowed what was in her mouth and started to blow him like they had been doing.

But Roger was done. And he quickly became over sensitive. "No, no more babe!" He exclaimed as he pushed her head away. His still semi hard cock plopped out onto his leg.

As Roger struggled to deal with the intensity of his climax, his wife looked at his dick and saw a glob of jizz still on it. She taught her student yet another lesson when she told her, "Don't waste any baby. Make sure you clean him up good!"

The eager student promptly used her mouth and tongue to clean up every drop. Carli thought to herself as she swallowed the last of it 'mmm, yeah, I guess I do like it!'

***

Author's note: When I first conceived this story it was supposed to be a quick, short story.

I guess I am not capable of that. So another chapter will follow.

But I am also working on Chapter 14 of Fun With Photos,

So who knows what will be next! ;->