The Mentor Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun lessons continue.
12.9k words
4.88
10.8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mentor Ch. 2

If you haven't already, please read chapter 1 before you read this one.

if you have read chapter 1 already, and want more of the story, thanks! I hope you enjoy this chapter too!

********************************************************:->

Ruth was beyond pleased with how the evening was going. She had been hopeful that the time was right for breaking down all the walls of her young coworker. But she knew that there was still a possibility that Carli could balk.

Carli's naturally reserved nature had made the young woman a serious wallflower. But she was a beautiful flower. Under her unassuming personality and conservative style, was an intelligent and gorgeous woman, whom Ruth had been determined to help bloom.

And now they were in Ruth's living room, kneeling nearly naked together on the floor. Ruth was down to her thigh high stockings and heels. Carli was topless, her slacks and panties were both bunched up at the bottom of her thighs. And of course she still had on her sensible flats.

Ruth's husband Roger was on the couch in front of them, completely naked save for his boxer briefs, which were pulled down below his balls. His recently drained cock lying limply on his belly. His head leaned back, totally relaxed after his intense climax, which both women had caused. And both could still taste.

"Well?! How was that?! Fun, huh?" Ruth asked her younger friend enthusiastically. She had a hand resting gently on Carli's hip, maintaining the physical contact.

Carli looked into her friends eyes and nodded her head. She was still in disbelief at what they had just done. What she had just done. She could still taste Rogers's sperm. And was still excited from the experience of having his beautiful cock shooting off in her mouth. She grinned shyly and answered, "Yeah, it was. I was afraid I wouldn't like it, but, I did! I did like it!" She went on, "I didn't know what to expect, but it actually tastes better than I thought it would."

Ruth grinned at her and told her, "It does, doesn't it? And one of the things I love most about it is the feeling of power you get. When a man is getting close to cumming, you are in control. His pleasure, his need for release is in your hands. And your mouth of course!" She added laughing. "You can keep working to bring him off, or you can slow down, change it up, just to tease him and delay his climax. Make him squirm and beg. What ever you want to do."

Carli thought about this and said, "I didn't think about that. I just wanted to do it right. But I guess you could." She looked at Roger and he nodded his head. "You definitely could. And the anticipation is both excruciating and very enjoyable." He told her with a smile.

Ruth continued, "And then there is the sense of pride. You know that you have taken a big strong, virile man, and reduced him to this." She slid her hand up and down Roger's thigh. "A content, totally satisfied man, who, if you have the right man, now wants to recover and pay you back. To make sure you are satisfied too." Again she looked at her husband. "Isn't that right honey?"

"Definitely." Roger replied earnestly. "I would love to satisfy you Carli." He leaned forward and placed his hand gently on the side of her face, looking her in the eye. Carli was so in need of the physical contact she leaned her head into his hand, her eyes closed. She blushed deeply and was filled with emotion. She was both flattered and aroused. Excited and amazed.

Amazed that this handsome man would want to give her pleasure. She looked at his limp prick and remembered what it looked like just a minute ago, beautiful and menacing at the same time. Now it was just a flaccid piece of meat. Roger certainly wasn't going to use that to satisfy her.

She briefly considered that maybe he could do for her what she and Ruth had just done for him. The idea of Roger's face between her legs flashed briefly in her mind. The image was very arousing. But she dismissed it immediately. What man would want to do that for her. She thought briefly about the unruly thatch of hair she had down there. So unlike Ruth's sculpted pubic area.

She had imagined what that would feel like many times. But had always felt that she wasn't desirable enough for that. Her ex fiancé had never been interested. Not to mention that her pubic hair was a forest compared with Ruth's. Hers was almost nonexistent, and what was left was groomed beautifully.

Ruth was watching the range of emotions cross Carli's face as she contemplated the implications and possibilities of what they had just told her. Ruth was glad to see that Carli was able to consider that she would get some attention too. She knew Carli was thinking about Roger giving her satisfaction but that he wasn't able to fuck her at the moment.

But Ruth had a plan for bringing her husband back into the game. She placed her hand on Carli's chin and as the woman turned to face her she said, "Now, there are a number of things that could happen next. Number one is that Roger could go down on you and return the favor. And by the way, he is Very good at that."

"Many times a man can regain his erection by eating a woman out. Roger is the type of guy who gets really turned on by getting a woman off. Then when she's cumming from that, he's ready to fuck, and the results can be intense. Fucking explosive!" She beamed and looked at Roger, remembering her experiences with that situation.

"Option number two, would be that we tease and coax him back to life with our hands, mouths, even our tits." Carli's eyebrows raised at this, she had never thought of that!

"You mean we could use our," She paused and blushed slightly before using the word. "Our tits on him? On it?" Ruth giggled at the girls revelation. "Oh yes honey. Some men love a titjob. Especially when the tits are as lovely as yours." Ruth again cupped Carli's full C breasts and fondled them. Catching the nipples with her fingers and thumbs and twisting gently. Carli gasped and whimpered, and Ruth reveled in her reaction.

"But I know another way to bring a man back to life." Ruth continued, still fondling Carli's sweet tits. "Men are naturally visual creatures. A good way to get their motor running again is to put on a show for them. Some men enjoy seeing their lover dance for them. It's like they have their own personal stripper or harem girl or something."

Carli's nose wrinkled, telling Ruth what she'd already suspected, that erotic dance would not be on the agenda any time soon, Carli would definitely need more confidence for that.

Ruth also knew that her next suggestion would not be something Carli was ready for. But as it was something she herself enjoyed, she had to continue, "Well there are more, shall we say, graphic displays a woman can provide."

The quizzical look on Carli's face brought another giggle from Ruth before she continued. "For one, men love to see a woman masturbate. I guess they just get turned on knowing they are seeing something that is usually done in private."

Carli's expression changed to one of surprise and consternation. She didn't think she could do....that, in front of anyone. Especially a man.

Ruth immediately understood and decided not to push her. But she felt a display of her own would suffice. She sat back on her heels and spread her knees wide. "I understand that you aren't ready for that yet, but personally I love to masturbate for an audience." She drew her fingers slowly up the insides of her thighs to her now exposed pussy.

Carli's eyes grew wide with shock as she looked at Ruth's most intimate place. It was so exposed compared to her own. The short hair above it, trimmed to look like an arrowhead, pointed at the feminine folds, which were obviously wet with desire. The outer lips were puffy and seemed to be trying to contain the inner lips which were swollen and darker than the surrounding skin. At the top of the sensual crevice sat her clitoris, which was peaking out of its hood.

As Carli watched, Ruth drew her fingers through the thick petals of her labia and sighed when she grazed her clit at the top.

Ruth carefully watched the other woman's face as she put on her show. Carli seemed to be intent on catching her every movement. She swirled her fingers around her clit a few times before reaching down between her lips to gather more moisture. She slowly dipped one manicured finger into herself and sighed. After wiggling the digit around a few times she withdrew it and dragged it up between her lips and painted her clit with the dew from below.

Carli still had her pants and panties down to her knees where Ruth had pushed them earlier, when they were blowing Roger. Seeing Ruth's bare crotch and well trimmed pubic hair made Carli very self conscious of her own pubic hair. She had never trimmed it. She had never had any reason to. She had never even known this was something women did, and nobody but her ever saw it anyway, until now.

And now, despite her reservations about masturbating to put on a show for a man, she felt a strong desire to touch herself as she watched Ruth's erotic display. With her knees held together by her pants she tried to discreetly slip her hand between her legs.

And of course Ruth noticed. She always noticed Carli. Ruth used the fingers of both hands now to massage her entire pussy. Rubbing her thick outer lips and the fleshy folds within at the same time. She captured her labia with her thumbs and forefingers of each hand and pulled on them. She pulled them out and apart, spreading them lewdly. She rubbed them roughly with her fingers and gasped as Carli gazed in amazement at the soft, pink, wet flesh of the entrance to Ruth's pussy. It seemed to pulse and get wetter when Ruth gasped and moaned.

"Some men like to suck and chew on a woman's lips." Ruth explained hoarsely, as she seemed to pinch her labia roughly, her voice strained. "Isn't that right honey?" She asked Roger while still looking at Carli. "Fuck yeah, I love every thing about eating pussy." He replied in his sexy baritone voice.

"And I love having it done to me." Ruth said. "Not all men enjoy eating pussy sweetie," She told Carli "But the ones who do, the ones who love it, and are passionate about it? Those men are always very good at it!" Ruth explained, her voice trembling with emotion and passion. "And for most women it comes naturally, if they are so inclined to try it."

Carli subconsciously tried to push her own fingers up inside herself. To touch and stroke her own inner flesh. But of course she had limited access with her pants still restricting her. She wanted desperately to get her pants off. She needed to get her fingers inside herself.

But she knew that she would have to expose herself to this sexy couple fully in order to do that. She stroked herself slowly, trying to be discreet. She could not imagine standing up in front of them to take her pants the rest of the way off, it would feel like she was on display!

Ruth recognized her friend's dilemma, but she let her struggle with it a little longer, wanting her desires to build. She released one of her lips, and while still holding the other side wide open, she slowly pushed the second and third fingers of her free hand up into the pink, wet center.

Ruth moaned, Carli gasped, and Roger hummed in approval. Ruth released the other side of her pussy lips and brought those fingers up to her clit. She proceeded to rub circles on her clit while slowly stroking her other fingers in and out of her snatch. She was so wet that everyone could hear her fingers sloshing in and out.

Carli was shocked to realize she could actually hear the wetness inside Ruth's pussy. The sound was so lewd, yet so fucking erotic! Carli had no doubt that her own pussy was soaking wet too. And her need to touch it more aggressively grew by the second.

She was slipping her fingers through her lips, just able to graze the inner pink. Ruth had managed to get a finger inside her when they were blowing Roger, but that was from behind as Carli was bent over. She yearned for that penetration again.

Ruth knew the time was right. She brought both hands to Carli's shoulders. Carli was again shocked and aroused when she realized she could smell Ruth's arousal on her fingers, the wet fingers that were holding her.

"Stand up sweetie, let me help you out of those slacks " Ruth told her softly. Without thinking, Carli did as Ruth asked. It wasn't until she was standing, with her hairy pussy now at face level with Ruth, that she realized what she'd done. Just a minute ago she couldn't imagine being brave enough to stand up. She had no way of hiding her thick thatch of hair now. It was on display for both Ruth and Roger to see.

She tried to place her hands over herself, she was suddenly so embarrassed. But she saw no disgust or shock on either face. What she saw was something else. Something like desire, or lust.

Ruth smiled and slipped her hands down over Carli's shapely hips and thighs to the pants and panties, and proceeded to push them down the rest of the way to her feet.

Ruth was not disappointed by what she was seeing. And she certainly wasn't disgusted. In all the time they had worked together, Carli had never once worn a skirt or dress, always the conservative slacks. So this was the first time that she had seen the young woman's legs, and they were as shapely as Ruth had expected.

Ruth thought that she had the body of a swimsuit model. Voluptuous, with just the right amount of muscle tone and perfect curves. With her light caramel skin tone, she had Ruth practically drooling as the woman took Carli's hands from in front of her crotch and placed it on her own shoulders.

"Hold on to me honey, and lift this leg" She said to the girl as she touched the inside of her thigh just above the knee. Ruth kept her hand on Carli's leg for support as the girl leaned over and lifted her foot from the floor.

Ruth quickly pulled the shoe from the foot and followed with the ankle sock, then the pants and panties, all the while gazing at the perfect size C cup breasts dangling and swaying in front of her face.

With that side done she looked up to Carli's face, she was blushing profusely from being on display. She had glanced at Roger and he was looking intently at her body, he looked almost hungry for her. She glanced at his flaccid cock, and wondered if it hadn't grown, just a bit?

She looked at Ruth and had no doubt she saw hunger in her eyes. The woman was looking straight at her breasts as she slipped the second shoe off, and then the sock. She seemed to caress the sole of her foot as she slipped the sock off, causing Carli to shiver.

Then the pants and panties were off and tossed aside carelessly. Carli had always been sure to fold them properly when she took off her clothes. She had never had much growing up, and had always taken great care of the things she did have. But while she noted the casual way her slacks were handled, it didn't bother her, her arousal was overriding everything else.

She realized that now she had no reason to hold onto Ruth, that she should stand straight again, and she would be on display for this older, lusty couple again.

She briefly considered kneeling back down, but Ruth was holding her by her hips. The woman looked at her and encouraged her with her eyes and a nod of her head. So Carli forced herself upright again, her hands returned automatically to her crotch.

She had never felt so exposed in her life. The only other time she had been naked around other people was in the showers when she had tried out for track and field in high school. The furtive glances of the other girls were enough to show her that track was not that important to her.

And what she was experiencing now was not furtive glances, this couple was openly staring at her body! But what she saw on their faces was not the curiosity of a teenage girl, but what seemed to be appreciation. Desire.

Ruth reinforced the idea when she whispered "God, you are beautiful." The woman softly ran her fingertips down over Carli's hips and thighs, down to her strong calves, and slowly back up again. Her eyes followed her hands, inspecting every inch of her. Carli quivered with excitement.

When Ruth's hands returned to Carli's flared hips, they slipped around to gently squeeze her ass cheeks, as if to check the firmness of them. The gentle squeeze turned into a sensuous massage as Ruth groped the tight flesh of the young woman's ass.

All the while, Ruth was running her eyes over Carli's body, gazing at her with appreciation, and yes, Carli decided, definitely desire. Carli still had her hands cupping the thick thatch of hair at her crotch, but Ruth closely examined every other inch of her.

Finally Ruth brought her eyes to the hands hiding her prize. She released the girl's tight ass and brought her hands over her hips to gently clasp her wrists. She looked up into Carli's eyes and told her, "You don't have to hide anything from us honey. We aren't here to judge you. And we certainly aren't hiding anything from you."

Carli realized Ruth was right, they were both on full display, hiding nothing. Plus they had already seen her, and neither of them were repulsed by her untamed mass of hair. So when Ruth pulled her hands away from her unruly pubes, she allowed it. Not that she would have stopped Ruth anyway, but she had accepted the idea that they would accept her.

Ruth smiled and pulled the woman's hands aside before releasing them to run her fingers through the thick hair, as if combing her. "It's been a long time since I've seen a bush like this." She said quietly.

"I'm sorry! God, I'm so embarrassed!" Carli gushed. "I never thought anything about it. I never knew you were supposed to.... cut it!" She tried to cover up again but Ruth stopped her. ,

"Oh honey it's okay! You have nothing to apologize for. There is no rule that says you have to trim it. All women have their own personal preferences, just like the hairstyles on our head!" Ruth explained graciously. "Some women just trim the length, some shave it completely. And we once met a lady who wore hers just like this." Ruth explained as she continued to comb the bush.

"That hippy chick in Portland." Roger chimed in. "What was her name?" Ruth smiled and said "Cascade. And she not only didn't trim her pubes, she didn't shave her legs, armpits, anything! It was who she is, her persona. Totally natural."

"But, I'm not a hippie." Carli gasped. "No dear you aren't. You just didn't know it was an option. And there is nothing wrong with that. Now that you know, you can decide if you want to do something with it, or leave it alone, totally your decision." Ruth told her.

"I, I guess I want to do something about it. It looks so gross compared to yours." Carli whispered as she gazed down at Ruth's sculpted pubes.

"Sweetie it doesn't look gross! It is actually very feminine and natural. This is what God intended us to look like I guess. Before women decided they wanted to do something else." Ruth smiled up at her friend before continuing. "But if you want to do something else with it, I would be glad to help you sometime. It can be a little tricky when you start out. Especially, down here." Ruth added as she reached between Carli's legs to caress her lips. "It can even be dangerous."

Carli's heart pounded with the frightening thought of shaving so close to her vagina. The idea of Ruth working on the area both terrified and excited the young woman. But she acknowledged that she would be afraid to try it herself, and to have guidance and assistance from someone as experienced as Ruth would be beyond helpful.

"I guess, yes, that would be okay." Carli said. But then it dawned on her that Ruth might want to do it right away. In front of Roger! "Wait, when? Now?" She exclaimed. Because despite the fact that she and Ruth had just sucked Rogers's dick and ate his cum, that suddenly seemed like too intimate an act to perform with him watching.