The Mentor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved the way Ruth looked without hair. All her feminine features on full display. She decided that she would allow Ruth, and whatever friends she wanted to invite, to make her look like that too.

When she looked up at Ruth, she was using her fingers to pluck a hair from her tongue. Carli realized that it was her hair! Her mind was definitely made up then, she had to start grooming. But first she wanted to give Ruth the best experience she could.

Carli brought the finger to her face and examined the dampness on the tip. She looked Ruth in the eye and placed it on her tongue, before closing her mouth on it and making a contented hum of her own. As Ruth smiled at her with appreciation she decided she liked the taste, and definitely wanted more. She smiled back shyly.

Carli wanted to take her time, she wanted to explore Ruth, thoroughly. She took her fingers and played with the tender labia. She pushed them around and loved how pliant they were. She noticed that if she pushed both sides apart it stayed open, revealing the pink center. It reminded her of a blooming flower.

She used both hands to pull and rub both lips at once, like Ruth had done, and when Ruth whimpered, Carli smiled, knowing she would be using her mouth to do that. And soon.

Finally she turned her attention to the little nub peaking out of it's hiding place above the wet slot. She rolled her fingers over it and Ruth whimpered, "That's right sweetie, don't forget that clitty!" So Carli rolled it between her finger and thumb, causing Ruth to moan again.

Ruth was aching for Carli to use her mouth on her, but wanted to allow her to explore, to get to know another woman's pussy. "Watch this baby." Ruth told her. She reached down and pulled the skin back from her clit and it stood straight up, begging for attention. She let go and the skin partially snapped back into place, but the little bundle of nerves was more exposed now.

Carli was amazed by the erotic sight. She knew about that particular part of a woman's body. Her ex fiancé had played with hers once or twice, before they went all the way. But he had never followed through and made her cum. She had explored that herself, so she was well aware of the potential of the little knob of flesh. And to see Ruth's displayed so boldly made her hungry for it.

She used her own fingers to stretch the skin back like Ruth had, and brought the nub to attention again. She leaned in, Ruth's aroma filled her senses as she drug her flattened tongue across the erect nub. "OHHH!" Ruth sighed, so she did it again. Again Ruth sighed, so Carli pointed her tongue and flicked it across the sensitive kernel, causing Ruth to gasp.

Then she simply kissed it. She gave it a big, loud smootch, causing Ruth to squeal. She smiled at Ruth and kissed her there again, this time she sucked on it and used her tongue, just like she had done to Ruth's mouth. Ruth responded with a deep moan.

By then the smell wafting up from the open slot below drew her attention and she ran her tongue around the soft flesh of her lips, bringing another sexy sound from Ruth's throat.

Carli looked up at Ruth and her friend looked back with an encouraging smile and ran her fingers through Carli's hair to the back of her head and said softly, "Go ahead baby, keep going."

Carli was filled with emotion, and the need to bring Ruth to the top of her pleasure point. She was suddenly filled with a determination to show Ruth her gratitude for teaching her about these new sensuous delights.

She allowed Ruth to guide her face down and into the wet pussy and went crazy with her tongue. She licked the delicate folds of flesh and the wetness between. She swiped over the clit at the top, back and forth, up and down. Then back down to lick up the sweet nectar flowing from Ruth's hole.

Ruth was shocked by the voracity of the assault, and was moaning loudly. She was loving her young friend's eager attention. What Carli lacked in finesse, she more than made up for with her enthusiasm.

Carli was moaning herself as she lapped and licked, seemingly enjoying herself as she ate her first pussy. Ruth laid back and brought her other hand to the back of Carli's head as she whispered, "Oh yes baby, YES!"

Roger took another swig of wine and smiled at the sound of his wife being pleasured. His other hand was slowly stroking his cock.

Madly, Carli sucked Ruth's lips and lapped her clit, then sucked it too. She pushed her tongue as far into Ruth's depths as she could and slurped before going back to the clit. She kissed and licked and sucked, randomly between Ruth's legs. She was encouraged by Ruth's hands on her head, her moaning, and the rolling of her hips.

She remembered Ruth's seemingly rough treatment of her own labia earlier, and sucked hard on them, mashing the aroused flesh between her lips

Ruth was writhing and moaning, her head tilted back. She was so fucking turned on that Carli was eagerly eating her, finally! She was ecstatic, and well on her way to cumming hard, on Carli's face!

Carli started to focus more on Ruth's clit, but she still had to lap between her lips occasionally. Then she remembered what Ruth did to her. She brought her hand up under her chin and slipped her finger hesitantly between Ruth's lips. She knew Ruth had hit a spot in her own pussy that she never even knew she had. She wanted to know if Ruth had that spot too.

She felt Ruth's inner muscles clasping her finger, trying to draw it in, and Carli stiffened it to push deep inside. Ruth let out a long, deep moan.

Roger leaned his head back against the wall. His eyes closed as he envisioned the action on the other side of the wall. His fist tightened on his dick.

Carli tried to focus on finding the spot she wanted. She pulled her finger back, her pad dragging along the top of Ruth's pussy. There! She knew she had the spot when she felt the spongy texture and Ruth's whole body twitched.

She had her fingertip directly under the hard bud she was sucking on, like she was trying to push it from behind, and farther into her mouth. "OH YES CARLI! YES RIGHT THERE BABY!" Ruth exclaimed as her hips raised her ass off the fashionable bed.

Carli wagged her finger side to side on the area, her tongue working the morsel between her lips. Ruth's strangled cries and flexing pussy egging her on.

Roger shook his head and gave in to his desire to see the action for himself. He stood and quietly turned the knob on the bedroom door. Easing the door open, just far enough, he slipped his head in. What he saw made him catch his breath.

Carli was on her knees facing away from him. She was completely bent over with her mouth clamped on Ruth's snatch. Her puffy pussy clearly visible below her very sweet ass. She had a hand under Ruth's ass, helping to hold her up to her mouth. Her other hand was under her chin, with at least one finger up inside Ruth's pussy.

Carli was completely focused on her task. Ruth was somewhere else altogether. She was in that place she went when she was cumming hard. Todd stepped quietly into the room, wine bottle forgotten in his hand. Three glasses forgotten in the hallway.

Ruth ground the back of her head into her bed as she held Carli's face to her crotch. Her hips undulating of their own accord. Carli struggled to maintain the pressure that brought Ruth such ecstasy.

Ruth was now humping her wet snatch into Carli's face, literally fucking her face. She used her hands to pull the young woman's face in harder. Carli was ecstatic to provide that much stimulation to her lover.

Finally Ruth's feet shot out from underneath her and her ass dropped to the bed, still clasped by Carli's hand. She started to squeal, "Enough! Enough, Carli, Enough! I, I can't.... Enngghh!"

Carli relented, but realized she really didn't want to. She had really enjoyed bringing her friend off. She was sure she would want to do it more. Much more. She had enjoyed it as much as getting Roger off. She was learning so many fun things!

She already had taken note of what Ruth had responded to the most, how her climax had built, how her taste had become richer when she was cumming, all of it.

Being the fast learner that she was, she was already critiquing her performance, and thinking about how she would do it next time.

Ruth had cum so hard that it flowed into Carli's hand. Ruth looked at her with slitted eyes as Carli sucked her digit clean, clearly enjoying the taste. "Come here baby." Ruth told her as she held her arms open. Carli crawled up to lay on top of Ruth and they kissed, tasting themselves on each other's mouth as their tongues dueled.

Once Ruth had come down, she noticed Roger at the door, but said nothing to Carli. She now brought her hands to Carli's ass and massaged it sensually, spreading her cheeks for Rogers's viewing pleasure. He smiled and stroked his cock again.

When the ladies broke their kiss Carli quietly asked, "Was that okay?" "Was that Okay?!" Ruth asked as she stroked Carli's face, "Sweetie that was more than okay, it was fucking fantastic! Couldn't you tell how hard I came?"

"Yeah, I guess I just wanted to hear you say it." Carli whispered shyly. "I loved it baby, you really made me cum hard!" Ruth told her honestly. She knew she needed to praise her young friend and build her confidence. "It seemed like you enjoyed it too, you sure were enthusiastic!"

"I did enjoy it." Carli whispered. Then she gushed, "I wanted to do it for you, to thank you for showing me so many new things. But I admit I was curious too. Curious about what you would taste like, what it would be like to do that! I only hoped that I could make you feel half as good as you made me feel."

Ruth ran her fingers through Carli's hair and said, "You did baby, you made me feel fantastic!" Then she asked, "What about you? Did you like what I did to you?"

Carli rolled her eyes and exclaimed, "Oh my God yes! I've never cum that hard in my life! I think I blacked out or something!"

"Well I'm glad sweetie, I loved doing that for you. And do you know what the added benefit of all this was?" Ruth asked. "Mmm, no what?" Carli replied with a grin, waiting to learn more.

Ruth rolled the woman off her and onto her side beside her. She nodded her head towards the door and said, "We got Roger hard again. I think he is ready to fuck you now."

Carli looked over and saw Roger, her eyes widened as she looked at his cock, once again it was beautiful and menacing. She spread her legs without thinking, and smiled at him.

The End. (Of this chapter. Obviously at least one more is called for ;->)

Please don't forget to vote, and leave a comment,

Thnx