All Comments on 'The Mentor Ch. 02: Punishment'

by yfnsp

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great continuation of first chapter. Exciting and true read. Bodie will be a good slave to its strong master Stirling. More, please.

bullworshipperbullworshipperover 2 years ago

Very satisfying ... the beta is learning its purpose is to serve its ALPHA superior. Hot story ... want to read more

Spanked66Spanked66about 1 year ago

I worked in a warehouse after graduation. The boss was a hard and strict man with no-nonsense ethics. I tried to show him I was capable of leading. What a mistake. He put me in my place real quick.

He decided to give me a choice of keeping my job or learning to do my job. The choice was to be punished or leave. I decided I needed the job more. So, after work, he took me to the back of the warehouse, had me strip, and he had me grab a ladder. He took my belt off my pants and spanked me until he thought I learned my lesson.

There would be monthly spankings like that to keep me in line if I overstepped the boundaries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryfnsp@yfnsp
yfnsp stands for Your Favorite Neighborhood Service Provider, a little submissive fantasy of mine. i write stories of sexual dominance and submission, especially those involving protagonists who discover their submissive streak and become sexually aroused when they perform de...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES