The Merger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm frustrating YOU?!" she exclaimed, "I can't finish two sentences without you trying to guess the answer like this is some sort of contest! I know we agreed to stay here but I swear if you keep interrupting me, I am walking out. Do you understand me? And don't you even think about saying 'yes dear.'"

The silence was increasingly awkward for them as his face changed back from deep crimson to a normal flesh tone. Henry finally broke it by quietly asking, "Just what is this rabbit?"

Elaine tightly clasped her hands. "It's a..... mechanical device so a woman can enjoy.... sexual pleasure...... without a man."

"How does it work?" he asked with a look of interest that surprised her.

"It's battery operated. The vibrations and motions give me pleasure."

"What do you like about it?"

Elaine was silent for a long minute before saying, "Well, first of all, it doesn't ask a lot a questions or jump to conclusions; secondly it is not demanding; third it never is so caught up with a golf game or sports event that it ignores me; fourth, it's ready whenever I am; fifth, it's not judgmental about my body; and sixth......"

"Go on" Henry coaxed, "and sixth is.....?"

"And sixth is that it has given me many great orgasms."

Henry winced. Elaine looked relieved.

"So, you bought a rabbit after watching this 'Sex on the Town' show?" he asked.

"'Sex and the City'", she calmly corrected, "and yes I ordered one that night online."

"Do you love this rabbit?"

"No, I don't LOVE it, not in the sense of two people being in love, but I do love the pleasure it gives me." she replied with a deep blush rivaling Henry's.

"I know discussing sex and sexual pleasure is outside our comfort zones,"

"WAY outside," he replied.

She went on to say, "Our careers came at the expense of happy marriages. But now we are retired and the idea of a relationship is very appealing. These are uncharted waters for both of us. But I knew from our first date there is a kind and sensitive guy under that rough exterior."

Henry grinned slightly. His hands went up on either side of his cheeks, his elbows resting on the table while staring at the wall behind her. His fingers did a tapping pattern on his face. Elaine recognized this as Henry in deep thought. She excused herself to check e-mails and, more importantly, regain her composure.

"Oh God, he'll dump me just like the others. But I couldn't lie to him."

After a few minutes she heard stirring in the main room. She stood up expecting to see Henry with packed bags heading for the door. Instead, he held a couple of chilled bottled waters from the kitchenette refrigerator. After each enjoyed a long satisfying drink, Henry motioned for her to sit on the couch.

"Now let me get this straight," began Henry standing in front of Elaine, "you have battery-powered dildo which gives you much pleasure."

"Basically, yes"

"And you are afraid that if you go to bed with me that I won't measure up?"

"Sort of. I'm afraid.... that.... I'll start comparing you and the rabbit when we're making love. Also, I'm afraid you'll start worrying whether or not you are giving me as much pleasure as Roger."

"Who?"

"Roger" she said as though he should immediately understand, "I named it Roger after that movie 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'. I know sex isn't the only thing in a relationship, but it is important. Don't you see Henry, comparing the Rabbit to you is not fair to you or to me. But I'm spoiled. Jim never gave me the sexual pleasure that Roger has and I'm not sure any man can."

"But the truth is neither of us knows what sex with the other is like, do we?"

"No, we don't," she replied thoughtfully.

"So, I propose the following. You go to your room, slip out of these clothes then go lay in your bed wearing nothing or at minimum your bathrobe. You've given me a lot to think about, so I need that time to get a plan of action ready. I'll come in at the end of thirty minutes and we will see what happens."

Elaine blinked at him.

"You sound like this is a hostile takeover."

Henry took her hands in his and pulled her up. He kissed her forehead then placed a long kiss on her lips.

"It is in a way. I feel like I am fighting for your hand. Look, we have shared everything about ourselves except our bodies. Remember a few days ago up at Grant's Lake and how we talked about our failed marriages and how much we seem to connect? I knew then that I loved you, Elaine. But I was afraid to say anything for fear you didn't feel the same way. And now I think I understand why you waited until I fell asleep on the couch."

"I love you too" whispered Elaine holding him close.

"I'm sorry if I don't sound romantic about this. ", he said.

She looked up at his weathered face and replied, "I don't feel comfortable lying in bed nude or just in a bath robe. I will be wearing a full-length gown AND", she put a finger on his lips to keep him from speaking, "I'll wait for you here in the main room. Then we can decide what to do next."

Henry weighed the proposal for just a moment.

"Deal".

They kissed again then Henry walked slowly backwards holding her hands until they couldn't stretch anymore. Her hands fell gracefully to her side as he walked into his room and closed the door.

"I wonder which brand of ED medicine he uses? Must be why he wants 30 minutes."

Henry sat down at his laptop and began a search on the Rabbit. Once he had a good understanding, he reviewed some eBooks bought a few days after first meeting Elaine on sex for people over 55. With just a few minutes to spare, he shed all his clothes and looked at his profile in the mirror attached to the bedroom door. He wanted to see a virile man with tight abs, rippling arm muscles, an enormous erection, and a great tan. What he saw was an overweight man in his mid-60s, gray hair, paunchy belly, semi-flaccid penis and slightly flabby arms.

"Oh well at least I have a good tan."

He put on his robe and walked into the main room. Elaine was intently watching an infomercial on a new body building device. Henry cleared his throat. She turned off the TV then stood up.

"You look beautiful" he said stretching his arms to her. He noted that even with a full length opaque grey silk gown she retained the classic "vase shape" of torso and hips. Her mature breasts were beguiling. She took his hands in hers and stepped toward him until they almost touched.

"I'm scared, Henry" she whispered.

"Why?"

"I've had the rabbit for years and the last time I slept with a man was with Jim about 3 months before the divorce. Maybe it's too late for me."

Henry smiled reassuringly and said, "You know as well as I do it's never too late. But, if you like, I can give you a quick test."

"What test?"

He gently squeezed each breast while his thumbs caressed the nipples. Elaine grabbed his hands and threw them toward Henry with a scornful look.

"Now before you give me a lecture on how to treat a lady", he said with his best disarming smile, "just tell me if you felt any sensations between your hips."

Elaine stared into his eyes unblinking.

After a few moments she grinned. "Yes, I did. And it felt nice. BUT don't think you can give me a 'field test' any time you want!" she scolded.

Henry took the accusing hand to his lips. Tenderly he kissed the finger then her hand. He put his right hand around her waist and drew her next to him. After a long kiss, Elaine put her arms around his neck and their tongues began a game of tag.

When they pulled apart, Elaine ran her hands down his back and stopped just above his hips. Henry's fingers were running through her hair. His hands were gentle and sensual as he repeatedly kissed her forehead, eyes, nose and lips. She slid her hands around to his front and undid the simple knot. After the robe fell to the floor all she could do was smile at his body. Slowly, she took Henry's erect penis in her hand and began pumping it as shaking hands.

"Please to meet you, Mr. Johnson," she said in a sultry voice, "I hope we see a great deal of each other."

Henry nearly fainted. She had the most wonderful touch and the reality of another hand feeling his manhood after such a long time almost brought him to a climax.

He pushed her hand away saying, "And I'm looking forward to a mutually enjoyable penetration into a new market."

Elaine led him by the hand to her bedroom. Henry watched as she closed the curtains so the laptop was the only light. Elaine turned down the sheets then walked to the foot of the bed and faced Henry. Slowly she unbuttoned her gown until it simply hung on her shoulders. Henry pushed the silk away. He took a step back admiring her naked body.

Elaine saw herself as an overweight, wrinkled woman with sagging breasts who was past being desirable to any man. Henry saw a very sexy woman in her 60's who had taken good care of herself. Most importantly, Henry understood he was looking at his soul mate.

"You are beautiful," he said with sincere admiration.

Her face reddened as she thanked him. She was puzzled when he pulled the sheets all the way down to the foot of the bed.

Henry sat at the foot of the bed gesturing to Elaine to sit to his left and scoot down so her feet barely hung over the edge. She giggled trying to figure out what he was up to. She sat upright anticipating Henry's touch.

He stood massaging her outstretched left foot.

"What color is your toenail polish. I've heard the shade says a lot about a woman."

"Makin' Whoopee," she chuckled.

"Aptly named"

The rubbing went to her right foot then back to her left ankle then up her legs. Both were surprised to discover one of her erogenous zones was just above her left knee towards the inside of her leg. Henry gave it extra attention before moving up. Throughout this massage he repeated how beautiful she was and how much he loved her. Elaine tried to reciprocate but Henry put a finger to her lips making it clear she was simply to enjoy. The sexual tension increased when he simultaneously rubbed both inner thighs right up to her womanhood.

When he came to her labia, Henry looked at Elaine as though asking if it was OK to go further. Elaine nodded showing a radiant smile. He carefully spread her folds then gently inserted a finger in her very moist chamber of love. His other hand rubbed her mons. After alternating feeling inside her and rubbing her G-spot for some minutes, he slowly withdrew the fingers and rubbed them up her labia across her clitoris. Elaine laid back, eyes closed, reveling in the long dormant sensations. Her moan declared she was experiencing a deep joy. Slowly he rubbed her pleasure bud. As her breathing became faster Henry increased the tempo on her clitoris. Just as Elaine was going to climax he stopped.

"Ohhhhh, why did you stop?", she moaned.

"Sorry. My hand got a little tired. Let me try again."

After the third time Elaine realized he was teasing her. It was frustrating but she loved it. Henry moved up until he was sitting just past her right hip. She caressed his still erect penis but he gently placed her hand on the mattress.

"You don't understand what a turn on you are. If you keep doing that, I'll climax way too soon," he whispered.

Leaning forward he kissed her lips, cheeks, ear, and neck. Elaine scooted further up the bed. While his lips moved down, the hands moved up her torso. Hands and lips met at the breasts. Henry's fingers made agonizingly long, lazy circles around each breast moving further and further up the mounds until they finally neared the areolas. Then his tongue followed the path blazed on her left breast while the right one continued being rubbed and squeezed. Just before reaching the delicate peak, his tongue moved over to the right breast and the massage began on the left.

Elaine reveled in the sensations. She clutched the sheets as his ministrations led up to her nipples. His tongue flicked her right breast while his thumb touched the left. She jumped. The warmth in her core was spreading through her body like she had never felt before.

After getting a nipple very wet, he blew on it for a moment then performed the same action on the other breast. He switched between breasts with this exquisite stimulation a half dozen times.

She sensed the tongue moving back down her torso while his hands continued kneading her breasts. She spread her legs as Henry repositioned himself. With his tongue resting on her left inner thigh, Elaine felt two fingers enter her again. Now there was the indescribable added joy of his tongue gently touching her labia and clitoris. Her low sensuous moan told him how much she was enjoying the sensations.

Henry continued bringing her to the brink of climax only to back off just before an orgasm. After the fifth time she demanded he not to stop. Henry obliged by alternately moving his fingers in and out of her womanhood and rubbing her G-spot. He combined this with his tongue dancing the alphabet on her very engorged clit. When Elaine grabbed his head pulling him even closer to her sex, Henry combined the tongue and finger action with a low hum. The combined touching, rubbing, and vibration pushed her over the edge.

"Don't stop!! Just like that! Oh GOD!"

Legs pressed against each ear and hands firmly held the back of his head. He could hear her loud moans and continued the stimulation until she pushed his head away. Henry peeked above her mons to see Elaine's eyes closed, breathing heavily, and showing a smile of great satisfaction.

Henry was able to bring her to climax two more times before his tongue gave out. He crawled between her legs, licking his way up her torso, and repeated the sensuous assault on her breasts. Elaine found his penis and gently guided it into her.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Definitely," she replied.

Henry thrust 3 times before climaxing.

Understanding what happened, she put a finger on his lips and said, "No need to apologize. You feel amazing. You have brought out physical and emotional feelings I've never had before. I am being loved as a person and not as some object to satisfy a man's sex drive. I have never felt so happy and fulfilled."

Henry withdrew and lay next to her.

After a few minutes of silent hugging and kissing Henry asked, "Are we OK?"

"We are more than OK. I don't think I'll ever need Roger again."

"Well, if you don't mind," said Henry, "I'd like to keep him around as a silent partner. After all, my tongue could get tired."

"I will agree on one condition."

"What's that?"

"Put that 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the front door so Housekeeping won't bother us."

Henry returned with a grin matching hers. They lay like young lovers secure in the knowledge of being with their ideal mate.

12