The Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew grabbed her hips and began a rhythmic motion, sliding his cock in and out, deeper with each thrust. And with each thrust his cock became harder. Stefanie tried to focus on Wes's cock while Drew fucked her doggy style.

Wes took over and stroked his cock until he was nearly ready to cum, then he put it in Stefanie's mouth and face fucked her until he exploded. She felt his warm cum in her mouth, nearly gagging on the amount of fluid, as it dripped out of her mouth.

Stefanie focused on Drew's efforts, rocking back and forth. Her hand reaching between her legs to rub her clit as his cock pounded in and out. She made herself cum once more, her body convulsing as she came. Drew held out as long as he could until he pulled out and shot his cum on her ass and back.

Stefanie collapsed on the bed, feeling exhausted and satisfied. She waited for a few minutes before climbing off the bed and getting a warm wash cloth. She took each mans cocked and cleaned them off, giving each a kiss on the head of their cock before kissing each one.

They laid in bed together for awhile, naked, taking turns kissing, sucking and fondling. Wes and Drew each getting head from the insatiable Stefanie until each was rock hard again. She took turns riding first one cock, then the other.

Back and forth she went, bouncing up and down and rubbing her clit as she did. She didn't care if they came or not, only that they stayed hard. Finally, she laid her back on top of Wes, reaching down and sliding his cock in her ass, and then told Drew to fuck her.

Stefanie couldn't get enough of having two cocks inside her and quickly came again. As she did, Drew pulled out and rolled off, leaving Wes to continue fucking her ass. Stefanie sat up and rode him reverse cowboy until he finally came.

Neither man had any strength left, having been completely drained by Stefanie. They all fell asleep in a naked heap. When Stefanie woke up the next morning, she was alone. Her first thought was that she had an incredible dream until she tried to get up and felt sore all over.

She knew that she might never have the opportunity to have two such lovers at the same time again, so she laid back down and masturbated while remembering the previous evenings events. She stayed in bed for awhile, before taking a shower.

She returned to the pool area for the final day, but no Drew or Wes. She spent the day at the pool, sipping drinks and talking to other couples before flying home later that day. Still feeling a little sore, but a satisfied Mermaid.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Decent story, in bad need of editing.

One writer to another: anything in your "style" that interrupts the flow of your story is a bad thing. Sentence fragments - groups of words with no verb - interrupt the flow. You take the reader out of the narrative and force him to figure out what you meant. Most of your sentence fragments could be easily fixed. "Still feeling a little sore, but a satisfied mermaid." not only has no verb, it also has no subject. The easy fix would be, "She still felt a little sore, but she was a satisfied mermaid," or even, "Still feeling a little sore, she was a satisfied mermaid."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Loving Wives Nick meets his future wife, Cindy who loves sex.in Loving Wives
Satisfying Shannon's Needs Shannon invites two men over for steamy dp.in Group Sex
Betrayed A cheating wife leads Rob down the path of heartache.in Loving Wives
Big Fat Cock: Eating Asian Kevin experiments pleasuring women using more than just BFC.in Group Sex
Something in the Water Pt. 01 An alien experiments on the mothers and sons of Portsmith.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories